Our hero indentified

Our hero indentified.

wpxi.com/news/national/suspected-driver-identified-after-car-drives-into-crowd-of-protesters-at-white-nationalist-rally/589456892

bump

A terrorist is your hero? Pathetic.

How ironic is it that it was a "Dodge"?

> so butthurt that people have different opinions you're willing to get life in prison for murder

Who's the snowflake?

He'll meet some nice black gentlemen in prison. They'll treat him real good.

you.

Shoulda just let them have their rally.

its a shame he missed so many. what a massive faggot

And you're the faggot

found the triggered lefty.

Killing niggers, commies, and sjw's shouldn't be a crime

Fuck you, idiot. They can have a rally too asshole. The first amendment works both ways you fucking dumbass. Nobody stopped them from having their fucking rally. What the fuck are you on?

Found the faggot.

please don't use homophobic language. this is an LGTBXYZ-friendly board. thank you :)

triggered friend?

>right wingers hold rally
>left wingers upset, protest at rally
>right winger with a car gets upset and runs protesters over

Shoulda just let them have their rally

/thread

/thread

the first ammendment doesnt protect terrorism you massive retard

But you're really a faggot. I'm stating a fact.

please don't use ableist language, this is a disability-friendly board.

That kid doesn't fit the profile of a white supremacist, he fits the profile of Sup Forums.

Ah, America. Paladin of Democracy.

Hopefully mating with your cousins will extinguish you soon enough.

That US is a shithole, it's given the world nothing but problems ever since it was established.

The event was a net negative shitfest with bread-and-circus positives.

I like seeing Antifa get anally devastated, and your low-level liberal tears, but it's not progress at all. It's just a scene to watch while you eat popcorn.

You know what it is? Controlled opposition fighting a controlled opposition.

This is Charlottesville Virginia, not San Francisco. Antifa aren't a thing in such a place where gun laws aren't like California, and yet they're somehow there, along with a bunch of out-of-place hipsters. Meanwhile, the Unite The Right group is nothing but a celebrity lineup like a rock concert or a Coachella festival. Pic 100% related.

I don't trust this group, as much as I'd like to see a right-wing America with less nigger rats and illegals. You have prominent figures with media spotlights, the KKK which are known to have FBI agents, the NSM of America which are known to be bussed into places, cherry-picked with ugly people, just like Antifa, and all kinds of red flags.

It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not. If I were to hold a rally, I'd have the following to prove it's not controlled or based and holding integrity:

>No E-celebs or prominent media figures and speakers, meaning Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, or even Styx would be barred from attending.

>Labelled as Anti-Communist, but NOT in the name of Trump, meaning the movement is NOT a pro or anti-Trump movement. Trump is IRRELEVANT in the rally. This is to show if Antifa show up on their own free will, it's not a controlled shit show, much like the Free Speech rally where a bunch of MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up.

>No KKK or NSM or America. Both groups are KNOWN to be undercover and staged groups. Either FBI and CIA agents, or rednecks given a few hundred bucks to LARP. (Rednecks deliberately picked to slander NatSoc movements)

Does it even matter in this moron-infested shithole?

>It's like I'd have to start my own independent movement to weed out who's a covert agent and shill and who's not.
FUD