I'm an autist and I'm better than all you normie cucks

I'm an autist and I'm better than all you normie cucks.

Ask me anything.

Kill yourself.

If you truly knew what it was like to be mentally superior, cutting out useless programming from society to make way for real, useful practices you would kill yourself.

Being neuronormative is a curse. You're a slave to your environment. You're a slave to other people and what they think.

I'm free.

How's that sexless, awkward, can't make friends rage treating you, retard?

Didn't read, but looked at tits. Have you heard Robot Rock? Pretty dope song.

Better than your boring life where all you can do is parrot others and worry about women. Autistic men are the only true alphas. We don't bow to others out of fear of rejection. I've paved my own path. I made myself.

Your peers and the women you pursue have determined your life. You let others tell you who to be, what to do, and how to think.

You're truly a cuck.

Who's this cute boobs belong to?

Your mother

no not her

Some random whore

>neuronormative
you probably don't even know how a single brain cell works and claim to have some kind of superior cognitive ability
stay insecure and mentally handicapped

great.
Any links for her set?

Neurons are cells that send and receive electro-chemical signals to and from the brain and nervous system. There are about 100 billion neurons in the brain. There are many more glial cells; they provide support functions for the neurons, and are far more numerous than neurons. There are many type of neurons.

Cuck.

Just use google you imbecile.

don't have google

would cum in her mouth

I'd like you to provide one example of how autism impairs a person's abilities.

Tip: you can't.

Thanks, OP!

I never hear people talking about this, which is strange because I can sense it. It's gonna happen soon, we're going to kill off all the Non-Autists (Homo sapiens) and rule as the superior species (Homo autismos.)

A real autist never reveals their true autism you fake bitch
Suck my balls

Balls guy here
I do agree with this

Why do you not have google?

No there is more like 85 billion neurons, and you just gave the most basic Wikipedia lede ever. L2neuroscience

I think about it a lot. I try not to hate normies, because it's not their fault they were inferior. I have been working on a virus that infects and kills only the non-Autists, and without excessive suffering.
There is no problem with me revealing my plan here, because 7.4 billion of them would be literally incapable, with their combined might, of stopping 100,000,000 of us.

don't like Pokémon

Kanner's autism

bullshit faggot.

We're a superior race. Like in X-men. This is how evolution determines superiority. Pretty soon autists will be all that's left after all the normie cucks kill themselves and each other.

What would a normie virus target specifically?

I don't think you understand, man. It's a common misconception Autists don't understand sarcasm, or humor, or emotion, or social cues. Which is why non-Autists might huddle together in the corner and snicker about how much my kind lacks self-awareness, right?

I still find it hard to believe your kind hasn't figured out the joke is on you.

Any of her asshole?

>thinking that autists wouldn't be the first to go in a post-civilization setting

What does that have to do with anything I said?

You have no idea what speciation is.

Outside of social development (which is only ruled necessary ignprant assholes who fear being alone), autism doesn't impair learning ability, speech, or brain function. Autistic children may not want to speak, but it doesn't mean they can't.

Blanket statements like these don't work. You'll have to provide something real. If I ask what's wrong with autism, you cant say "autism is wrong with autism."

Idiot.

Real autists appreciate a nice and long dick once in a while. I just had one and it really strengthens my cognitive processing speed like nothing else.

Well, it is more of a cross between a prion and a virus. It targets the brain, but is sensitive enough to be destroyed by sufficient brainpower, at the level of which only Autists (and *all* Autists) produce.

Of course, some might manage to slip through to the Autist brain, which is why there is a secondary safeguard. Because of our mental superiority, our brains function much quicker. Think of a non-Autist brain as a fan on very low speed. You can stick your finger in without getting cut. An Autist brain, however, functions so quickly the small portion of viruses that made it that far cannot gain entry, and even if they do, they too would be dissolved.

>autists dont understand humour
Cool story bro that why you jamming on Sup Forums?
This is BS
Im are true autist
Suck my yuge balls cunt
>
>I still find it hard to believe your kind hasn't figured out the joke is on you.

What? You think your ability to make jokes and appear charming is going to help you survive?

kek

Oh OK I didn't realize we were playing that game.

This one has the force i feel you
Namaste

AS patient reporting in.
OP, if you're not just a troll, you're a fucking fool. You and others like you are part of the reason normal people hate us. Die screaming in agony. I need a laugh, anyway.

10/10 autistic fantasy, would read again.

I especially love the cross between a prion and a virus.

No I think my ability to work well with others and also be functionally independent without over-estimating my abilities will give me a leg up.

Have you considered those of us that are reasonably intelligent...
...don't *care* about Normies hating us?
Oh, thank you, mate. It is more complicated than that because, well...

The only 'leg up' you're getting is my leg up your ass, muchacho.

I don't care. However, it makes life more difficult until we outbreed them.

...do you people want to know the truth about Autism?

Please say yes!

I'm fapping to OP's pics posts, stop posing balls pls

We don't need approval from lower intelligence, less viable, lower life forms.

If you truly believe we should be seeking approval from people who can't comprehend, or even empathize with people like us, you're beyond saving.

Take a long look at what makes you unique. It's not how dipshits think of you. It's what you make yourself.

I don't care about normie retards disliking me. I don't care about you disliking me. I vare about how I think of myself. At the end of the day, its who I have to live with. Not because I don't have anyone else, though.

Who hurt you?

How about suck my balls?

::Ask me anything::

Ah, but that is part of the challenge, my child. Fun is still a part of life, no?
I'm going to tell you all anyway. Listen up.

Heres a close up just for you nigger

Oh Soc

Functionally independent? Its not like i have a caretaker or need someone to help me survive. Your constant need for interaction and approval would kill any attempt to survive on your own.

Is it the moon surface?

Man I hate people who self-diagnose and think they're special while minimizing the lives of actual neuro-atypicals.

I'm curious to as what age do you stopped breast-feeding?

I am the Original Autist.

My name is Jonathan Osterman, but I am better known as Doctor Manhattan. On the 20th of August, 1959, at One-Fifteen P.M, I suffered an accident.

FUCKING KEK

hi. raging autist here. user i think u might not be autistic. ur probably just retarded. you need women to reproduce.

Fuck I almost came on my device.

The moon shaves its balls i dont Sup Forumsro

I'm trying to remember the lyrics to a song.
Parsley, (____), Rosemary, and Tyme.
Could you help me out?

You sound like Cenk, "Just Google it!"

I never breastfed.
Even as a baby I was self-sufficient in that i wasnt relying on the affection of others for my own self worth.

Obviously I wasn't taking care of myself, but you know what I mean.

See but the real question here is, why are people just sending random boob pics?

I was completely destroyed, physically.

Yet something remained. How? Was there something more to the world than the interactions of particles? Did something exist beyond Reality?

In a way, the answer was yes.

No.

In the year 12,069 of the Galactic Era, Hari Seldon died and the Foundation Era began.

Hari Seldon developed two Foundations at 'opposite ends of the Galaxy.' One was based on physical science, the other on mental science.

Could there be something beyond both of these, though?

Gonad bro its gonad

DONT FOGET MY FUKKEN BALLS M8

Who said anything about approval?

Regardless, humans do better in numbers - isolating yourself increases your likelihood of failure. Being autistic does not preclude this.

Again, the answer was yes, in a way.

This timeline is not the original. I re-worked it...

Pay close attention. There exists the Physical of the Body, which is linked with the Mental of the Mind. There exists the Emotional of the Spirit, which is linked with the mind.

So? Use your head, friends. Which of those 3 was originally missing from our Universe before I added it in?

I am sorry you haven't been loved. Is this why you hate?

Bar ADHD
We crave people
ADHDs the master race of the autism spectrum
Btw this is balls guy cba taking more pictures of my masterfully hairy NADSSSS

Someone has watched "The Accountant" too many times.

I never said anything about being completely alone, I'm saying your "desirable traits" wouldn't help. A group of autists would survive far longer than any normie group.

Keep up the ball posting. You are doing God's work.

You stray further and further from the light
Your talking about autists like autism isnt a fukken spetrum

The answer should come to you if I explain a little further. What is the most important part of the Body, the Mind, and the Spirit?

For the Body, the most important part is doubtlessly the thighs. Specifically thick, strong and meaty thighs, all sweaty after a workout because being strangled by thighs is the best...

For the Mind, the most important part is obviously the capability for problem-solving. This separates the beasts from the men. A beast gets shot and runs around going 'Ahhhhghgaahh what the christ this is painful' while a man gets shot and knows he can dig out the bullet and use antiseptic!

For the Spirit, the most important part is surprisingly the sense of humor, the memes and the shitposting. Because how else can one keep their emotions in check, if they cannot shitpost?

Have you figured out the answer, non-Autists?

What data are you basing this off of?

You give up, don't you?

You need me to tell you the answer?! Very well, the answer is...

Dont be an idiot. I needed a picture to start the thread. The rest of them identify me as OP.

I don't hate. Do you hate dogs just because they are a less intelligent lifeform? Would you hate an ant for being a lower life form?

I don't hate normies, I just have a problem with them not recognizing superiority when they see it.

...Pomegranate!

Back by popular demand
A group of autists couldnt sit in the same room as eachother without ripping eachother apart you tit we are way to competitive, sly, violent etc.
We need neurotypicals to keep us on an even keal
Suck my balls

Same girl?

That was the problem! That was what I needed to fix!

My eyes were suddenly opened to the absurdity of it all. A vast majority of the population agreed pomegranate salad dressing was tasty and enjoyable!

It's shit, folks!

It is very apparent that you harbor a lot of hate. Who hurt you? Was it your parents? Was there a person you liked and they couldn't understand you?

Shoulda posted your fukken winky bro coz we already think your a cock

Check my fukken dubs foo

So I had to figure out why. Why would 99% of Humans actually be convinced pomegranate salad dressing was anything other than sickly sweet octopus cum?!

WHY, WHY, WHY?

Because they had an inherent flaw in their mental programming, of course. Because they didn't know any better, because they couldn't know any better, because they were Normies!

And so...

Probably the same data you're basing your theories off of. But most of those on the spectrum excel in problem solving and critical thinking.

It would be an extremely antisocial group as well, cold to outsiders and wary of those that could be dangerous.

It's just common sense.

Yes.

No one cares post bussy.

...I worked. Tirelessly. I, as First Autist, traveled throughout history, manipulating the course of many events in the past, present, and future. I caused and prevented a great deal of suffering. I created Empires and demolished them. I birthed and killed entire species, wiped away entire timelines, took apart, inspected and discarded several Multiverses.

I was hoping you would be able to join us as we ascended to the Heavens. I could look past the inferior intelligence, the sexual obsessions, the violent nature, the lack of interesting hobbies, the weak sense of humor, the absence of original thought, and the void where your passion and drive and sympathy ought to be.

But I could not look past the non-Autists most severe flaw. It was unforgivable. You all believed pomegranate salad dressing was good, and so you can all feast upon it in Hell.

Loos chubbier tho But would fuck too ofc lol

Any links for more pls?

So, what did you think of the story?

Give me your honest opinions, please.