WAS: D-Jax would like to re-sign with Washington
WAS: 'Good chance' Cousins gets more than Luck
OAK: Raiders give Jack Del Rio 4-year extension
FA: Vikings move on from RG Brandon Fusco
CHI: Report: Eagles expected to pursue Jeffery
NFL: Area scout stands up for Oklahoma RB Mixon
WAS: Redskins C Kory Lichtensteiger calls it quits
PHI: Eagles expected to shop SLB Mychal Kendricks
GB: 'Make or break' 2017 season for Randall Cobb?
ATL: Falcons promote Manuel to coordinate defense
BUF: Tyrod Taylor not open to contract restructure

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000773220/article/top-25-free-agents-of-2017
spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bills

The Steelers lost to Tim Tebow

Friendly reminder that Chris Long was drafted ahead of Matt Ryan and won a Superbowl before him

Its all coming up Rams, boys :^)

Browns should do what he Seahawks did in 2011 before they drafted Wilson and just load up on Defense prospects, they got two first rounders including the number 1
This years draft is fucking horrid for QBs, build that defense first then offense next year

>If the Browns were smart, they would.....

They're not. Move along.

>there have been just 7 comebacks of 25 or more points over the entire 15,000 game history of the NFL
>this was number 8

Is Kyle Orton still alive? Sober? The Bills should really consider using an actual professional quarterback at some point.

Remember when people thought the Falcons were good?

So lads, who does Joe Mixon go to?

DEM BOYZ

They got beat by Tom 'Il Magnifico' Brady. There's no shame in that.

>Julio is god, he is going to get 200. If you double him, Sanu and Gabriel will wreck the Cheatriots.
>Your LBs can't cover our RBs.
>Our defense only looks bad because garbage time. Cheatriots don't have any weapons with Gronk ded. We play man coverage, Edelman and your whitebois can only play against zone.
>Beasley is going to kill Brady.
>Cheatriots haven't played a good passing offense this year. Their defense is overrated.
>Time of possession doesn't matter, >we will be up by 30.

Did I miss any other big ones?

>

I loved the garbage time argument. As if giving up big leads in the 4th quarter was anything but a terrible sign. A defense that can't stop anyone when the game is on the line is not one you want going into the super bowl.

>seahawks used to have the biggest blown lead in the SB and worst SB loss of all time
>falcons have now taken our place for both
>still have no Owl
>people already forgetting about the Butler INT

Sorry, user, but nope. Nobody will ever forget the Butler INT.

It's just a different type of meltdown. ATL melted down slowly over the course of a quarter. Seattle took Belichick's bait and melted down in an instant, throwing away the owl with one bad play.

yeah just like they've already forgotten about 18-1

oh wait

>social media snowflakes having another meltdown after Tom Brady posts a poem by a supposed 'white supremacist' on Facebook

this timeline keeps on delivering lads

>tfw New England defense did a better job vs Atlanta than Denver/Seattle
who /eliteD/ here?

Just ask yo momma bout mine

People still remember Jackie Smith's drop in the endzone.
People still remember Don McNeal being run over by Riggins.
People still remember Marino's crybaby shit after the 49ers got a big lead.
People still remember the snap flying over Peyton's head, and the collapse that followed.

You will be remembered, Cam will be remembered, and ATL will be remembered.
Forever.

what would be better for Brady's legacy: beating Rodgers or Eli next year

>this timeline

wat

are you a time traveler?

what would be better for Dak's legacy: beating Brady or Brady next year

Cash me outside, how bout Dak?

>>people already forgetting about the Butler INT
You and I both know that's a lie.

bad post

I'm not a pats hater but I very much doubt half of these were said

Wakey wakey /nfl/

So why haven't either of these two teams been relocated yet?

Panthers got some real fans although I'm not sure the city itself can support it for so long since it's so small market and isolated with too much competition around it.

Jaguars will leave at some point I have no doubt about this. Regardless of the fans it's just a matter of there being more potential in other areas of the US.

I will never EEEEVVVEEERRRR forget about that, you non-binary dickweed

You just wait,49ers will be good in about 3 years and will win a super bowl in the next 6

all that unjustified optimism is a sight to behold

Nothing wrong with being Optimistic

The panthers were potentially going to move to St. Louis when the Rams left but then they went 15-1 and now they have no move plans

>WAS: 'Good chance' Cousins gets more than Luck
LMAO HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES

>implying he's not going to the 49ers with Shanahan

Tom Brady

sucks

i could literally play qb better than this faggot if i didnt fuck up my knee in college

Man you were great.
what could have been

Name of poet and poem?

If by "fuck up my knee in college" you mean "never played organized football in my entire life", I believe you.

I can kick his ass

If by Rudyard Kipling.

1. Myles Garrett, DE, Browns
2. Mitch Trubisky, QB, 49ers
3. Jamal Adams, S, Bears
4. Jonathan Allen, DE, Jaguars
5. Malik Hooker, S, Titans
6. Marshon Lattimore, CB, Jets
7. Reuben Foster, LB, Chargers
8. Leonard Fournette, RB, Panthers
9. Solomon Thomas, DE, Bengals
10. Deshaun Watson, QB, Bills
11. Derek Barnett, DE, Saints
12. Teez Tabor, CB, Browns
13. Mike Williams, WR, Cardinals
14. Dalvin Cook, RB, Eagles
15. Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Colts
16. Jabril Peppers, DB/LB, Ravens
17. Takkarist McKinley, OLB, Redskins
18. Corey Davis, WR, Titans
19. John Ross, WR, Buccaneers
20. OJ Howard, TE, Broncos
21. Malik McDowell, DT, Lions
22. Zach Cunningham, ILB, Dolphins
23. Deshone Kizer, QB, Giants
24. Taco Charlton, Raiders
25. Cam Robinson, OT, Texans
26. Forrest Lamp, OG, Seahawks
27. Marlon Humphrey, CB, Chiefs
28. Charles Harris, OLB, Cowboys
29. Sidney Jones, CB, Packers
30. Tim Williams, OLB, Steelers
31. Caleb Brantley, DT, Falcons
32. Dan Feeney, OG, Patriots

Watching rugby on ESPN, it's the America's rugby championship, USA vs. Brazil, and there are NFL players taking part in it.

USA is absolutely destroying Brazil and I'm sitting here wondering why the NFL doesn't do as many lateral passes as rugby?

If you really think about it I think the risk of a TO doesn't out weigh the increased chances of huge runs and scoring on that run.

Just spam screen passes and have a trailing WR catch a lateral after the RB is cornered.

49ers wont draft a QB that early
or i hope they don't

>7. Reuben Foster, LB, Chargers

I like this.

>mitch trubisky
>worth a first round pick
LMAO

>being this obsessed over the fucking seahawks of all teams

what should happen =/= what actually will happen

i don't like trubisky, i think he lacks experience, but with the grades scouts are giving him and a really weak QB class he's probably going to go in the top 5 and almost certainly the top 15 picks.

WHY NOT POST WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN RATHER THAN SOME RETARDED GRASP?

CAPS LOCK UNINTENTIONAL

because it's a mock draft, you're supposed to predict what will actually happen.

i tried to make as many "good" draft picks for teams as i could, but the fact remains that someone is going to reach on trubisky and you have to factor that into the rest of the draft. 49ers are just the most likely candidate due to their new coaching situation

SO BASICALLY A FUCKING RETARDED CRAPSHOOT

NICE WORK

100% boring plastic scripted manufactured shite

every single mock draft in the history of everything is a crapshoot because no one knows what will happen until draft day, i hope you realize that.

having the 49ers select someone other than trubisky would actually make it less realistic at this point, so i'm not going to do that. there's no need to have an autistic fit over something this basic.

Who do u think the 49ers shoul draft that early?

>EVERY MOCK DRAFT IS A CRAPSHOOT
>DONT BE AUTISTIC
IRONY MUCH

A DE

Obsessed with laughing at you maybe

stop bullying her

should? almost any of the top 10 prospects would be good, they have a ton of holes. fournette would probably be a bad choice with hyde already there, but any of the defensive prospects would help the rebuild, and though mike williams would be an overdraft at #2 imo, he'd be a okay fit.

problem is that the niners really do have a QB need, so if they don't get someone like cousins or jimmy g they need to consider it in the draft. trubisky has issues, but he does have NFL traits, and kyle shanahan is supposed to be good for QBs. i think the most likely pick is a QB, but i wouldn't be blown away if they went with jonathan allen or something.
that's not what irony means. take a breather, idiot.

i hope you realize how pathetic that actually sounds

>implying divegrass isn't exactly the same if not worse

americans answer me

They should go for myles garret
Hopefully they go for Cousins or Jimmy,i've heard he might like schaub cause he knows his system.
is he anygood?

>DOES AUTISTIC THING
>TELLS ME TO NOT BE AUTISTIC
YEAH THATS IRONY, I THOUGHT YOU AUTISTICS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART?

it doesn't really matter 6 rings is 6 rings.

Less pathetic than being a Xecucks fan

Schaub is the greatest Houston Texans Quarterback of all time

but to answer your question no

>pot calling the kettle black
ke

schaub? he's washed up at this point, i can definitely see them signing him as a backup maybe, falcons did the same.

cousins would be huge though if they can get him for less than luck. he wouldn't perform as well as he did on the redskins, but he's a better QB than probably anyone in this draft and a good foundation for the new era of the team.
yeah ok bud

I'm not black because my team isn't the Seachimps

>fag calling the gay faggot
either way you're just as bad as the rest of them

Would you buy these replicas if you had the chance?

Wow really
see i want them to go for cousins but alot of people have said it would be a waste.
i can't see how he would be a waste as he has proved himself to be a decent quarterback.

Any good players on free agency?
49ers players couldn't catch shit last season

hell no, they look tacky as fuck

Mock drafting begins.

no. i dislike jewlery and those look incredibly cumbersome to wear

>t. us12

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000773220/article/top-25-free-agents-of-2017

spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

there will be more free agents as teams cut players on bad deals

the problem is that cousins is by far the best quarterback available this offseason so he's probably going to command a fuckton of money. 49ers have the cap space to pay him now, but it might cause some issues in the future if they backloaded his contract.

best WRs available in free agency are alshon jeffrey and pierre garcon/desean jackson. i think djax is going to stay in washington, but either one of them could move if cousins jumps ship. martellus bennett could be a factor as well, he might just want to get paid now.

>t. projecting faggot
stay mad crybaby

i always think this, but one answer i've seen before is the ball isn't suited for this

How are Stoolers fans feeling about getting blown the fuck out in Foxborough in the playoffs again next year?

Would jimmy be less money
i don't know if he has proven himself but he looked ok when in for brady

i doubt they even get that far

what teams have beaten brady in foxborough?

you assume the steelers are making it again next year

I always forget how shit that logo is until I stare at it
It's like 1970s Optimus Prime's head in the form of one of those triangle flags

Eli and it's not even close. Rodgers is talented, but him being anywhere close to Brady in terms of accomplishments is entirely a media creation.

Their division is a joke, they 100% will at 10-6

Bills were the last team to do it but they didn't play against Brady...

are you sure about that?

are you suggesting eli is actually better than rodgers?

jffm please

Last team was Shitattle against a Pats defense that had just shipped Collins away and played like garbage

jimmy is under contract for the next year, so in the short term yes. he will be a free agent at the end of next year so you'd have to pay him then, but it would definitely be less than cousins.

to get him this offseason though you'd probably have to trade your second round pick though. but if it means you can draft a non-QB with the 2nd overall pick it could end up being worth it.
a couple. the last two games brady lost in foxborough were to the eagles and the seahawks.