What would happen, realistically, if all women on Earth were to suddenly vanish one morning?

What would happen, realistically, if all women on Earth were to suddenly vanish one morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/harvard-scientists-hold-secret-meeting-aimed-creating-synthetic-human-genome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like the plot of a very compelling story. It would be a great setting to explore manhood in all its complexities

World peace , and sex robots with artificial wombs equipped with the frozen rmbryos we have saved

Would be great

scientists would scramble to find a way to reproduce. since that would be impossible, everyone would go crazy knowing that the would would slowly die off.

top jej

They already have artificial wombs down in the lab and frozen embryos

Wed be fine

Humanity would flourish

We would create artificial wombs in record time

There would be waifu bots

Society would kill of this leftism

Eternal peace

XX, the Last Woman

No rape crime that we all blame on the refugees who just want asylum and food for the day

We all know they just start raping you in ur cucksheds Satan sven

Then why do we still have women? Since they want equality and that in itself means being a useless slut.

there would be mass panic.
i think what all the angry virgins in this thread are missing is that their mothers are women to

Just made me a sad

Reproduction would stop and the human race will slowly die out completely.

First immediate thought, my 11 month old will grow up without a mother. I enjoy being a dad, but I'd rather not be a single dad... Especially since I can't pull pussy in that scenario.

As i said its still in lab phase

If we put all 3 billion minds on the task im sure we could mass produce it

And feminists are SCARED to SHIT about it; their only trump card will vanish

Atleast im not raping someone. I will gladly be the victim than being the rapist

my god you're so Swedish

Your vile sexism is showimg
Im swedish, and im not proud of it, i wish i were born in Somalia. So they could benefit from me. I want to support them as much as i can.

Well, someone is getting dick in ass that much I can tell you.

Peace followed by intense faggotry.

kek

some guy with a trumpet would turn everyone into mutants. kek

now i know you're trolling

/thread

No need for further commentary
sage, fuck you OP

Life would be a pain in the ass

>all women vanish suddenly one morning
>until nightfall, every tranny commits suicide

To be honest? Most of my problems right now would be resolved.

>Lisa is written by a gay man
This triggers the Sup Forumsman

It's hard to say, either there would peace and everyone would try to work together and ensure life goes on or like Lisa it becomes a test of who can live and hunt while still keeping their pride.

faggotry would dominate for the last 100 years until everyone on earth dies

Worldwide sausage festival.

10/10 game OP

Kleenex sales would skyrocket

maybe we won't need woman with
futurism.com/harvard-scientists-hold-secret-meeting-aimed-creating-synthetic-human-genome/

hide under ground with all the smart, wealthy and important people, initiate nuclear war with russia and wipe over 90%+ of the worlds total population, establish nwo and begin again with synthetic artificial humans.

Dingaling is not fucking gay, mate. You take that back.

well if that happens I'm going to make a cute femboy my wife.

Realistically:

Life will become a game to see who dies last. Our most prominent biological imperative gone, our will to reproduce with a female, we all come to terms with the bleakness of life, and cope by playing such a petty game as seeing who becomes the final human alive and perishes last.

World leaders will declare it a sport of international proportions. Young men across the world will sacrifice infants just to raise their stakes at winning the game. The old, acceptant of their fate, will fuck off to some tropical paradise and drink the remainder of their lives away.
Meanwhile, even the globalist banker elite will embrace the rampant nihilism and have their children participate, fleeing to some bunker in the Himalayas. Nations might even get nuked because of this game, and a surge of pseudo-nationalism is to be expected as "survival of the fittest" becomes emergent on the level of the state, then the family, then the individual. Everyone wants to be a part of the game, even knowing their chances are literally 1 in 3.5 billion, so as a result they will lay claim to the winner in any way possible.