Lost support for Trump

Ok Sup Forums this is just offensive as a Native Canadian I am disgusted by Trumps racism towards Native Americans. His ancestors were the people oppressing mine and I'm ok with that as it happened 200 years ago but now he's making a mockery of it. Why does he have to go this far?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279964-trump-on-warren-you-mean-pocahontas

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn, really makes you think

Elizabeth Warren worked hard to be where he is and he's mocking her for being Native while he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. DISGUSTING

trump is attacking her for cultural appropriation. I thought that was a good thing?!

Exactly! It made me reconsider Trump and then lose support for him.

She's not doing cultural appropriation, she's Native American practicing her own culture.

I completely agree with you user. I used to like Trump but I lost support after this blatant racism, at least with the Mexicans he said only the "illegal" ones. I should have known tho.

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter in the slightest, considering you can't vote in our elections...

This is how I feel. Trump was born rich, had his rich dad get him into Ivy University and then gave him a "small loan" to make him a billionaire. Now he's criticizing those who worked hard for their positions.

>good thing
That's bad because even though I am offended I can't do a thing about it and that makes me so frustrated.

Oh pity, a fucking leaf timber nigger won't be voting for the God emperor...

Wow, really makes you think..

>Ok Sup Forums this is just offensive as a Native Canadian I am disgusted by Trumps racism towards Native Americans. His ancestors were the people oppressing mine and I'm ok with that as it happened 200 years ago but now he's making a mockery of it. Why does he have to go this far?

Well as a Franco-Métis-Portugese-Ojibwe-Irish-Canadian, I don't care.

Sure totally, now go fuck yourself Anglo-Nigger.

I don't care that you are a self-hating bitch.

Wow, you convinced me. I am now a Hilldawg!

Why are you, a fucking Canadian, so emotionally invested in our politics? I don't happen to like Trudeau but I don't care at the end of the day because he's the Canadian PM. I'm an American citizen. See what I mean?

Very low quality bait I apologize for this leafnigger

UH-HYUCK!

>I don't care that you are a self-hating bitch.

All the progressives want to flood Canada with hordes of foreigners from every single other country on the planet. We need a anti-globalist of our own. Immigration isn't going to fix anything.

Maybe White people colonizing Turtle Island was enough. We don't need Arabs, Persians, Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Turks and Africans colonizing it too.

Sure totally

You're a bad troll.

Totally bro! Like literally

Why do you care about American politics. It doesn't effect you because the Federal Government is banned from doing anything not specifically authorized in the constitution. You don't have to worry about Federal Elections at all, it's us in foreign places who have to worry because constitution doesn't cover foreigners.

Stop begging me for smokes and get a job you fucking welfare leech

What is so bad about globalism. The more cultures you get together the more ideas you get floating around. You know the Renaissance happened partially because you got Eastern culture with Italy and you also had the Arabs in Sicily give some ideas on how things should work. Then the intellectuals sort out the best ones from all cultures.

Not to mention the economy is way better with globalism because you get resources from all over.

Sure

We have IP based IDs here you piece of shit.
And you're a fucking liar, too. We have known about Warren's lies for years. And the Native American Community despises her because they can clearly see, just like everyone else, that she is a liar.
You make me sick.

Shut the fuck up you disgusting foreigner.

Looks like a fucking leaf is trying to earn some Hillarybux to pay for his wife's son's allowance.

It would be alright if Canadians could bants like Australia, but it's always butthurt shitposting.

You definitely have no idea what you're talking about. Taxation and regulation are what directly affect me. As a taxpayer and as a businessman, I definitely do care.

You disgust me and make me sick ok? How is she not Native she proved it? She also had the guts to criticize the FED and Janet Yellen while Trump begs them for lower interest rates.

Shills are a joke.

As an employee I care about Ameircan politics I will lose my job and future if Trump rips of NAFTA

Born and raised here cunt. I'd tell you to kill yourself but since you're native you'll die sooner than later anyways.

>oppressed

fuck off faggit

>you mean Pocahontas

LMAO!

The madman

>She also had the guts to criticize the FED and Janet Yellen
She voted against Rand Paul's "Audit the FED" bill because she's a partisan hack.

ALL TALK, NO ACTION

Why are Canadians such annoying cunts now on here???

Are they Bernie/Clinton shills hiding their IP or something?

I'll die eventually retard so will everyone filthy inbred.

She is a fraud because, in her own words, she is 1/32 Native.
1/32.
And she used that blatant lie to get minority status, so that she can benefit from our affirmative action and diversity systems.
She is a liar, and you are a paid shill.

It's disgusting

Go screw off.

That's what they said about Bernie Sanders idiot and when you look at his record he did vote to Audit the FED.

Also auditing is not the same thing as saying the FED is an oligarchy. It's not like if we audit the FED it will magically fix the money system.

Shills aren't real.

That's more Native than me and I'm still a Native. She's not a liar, it's you who is a liar.

NAFTA is one of the biggest reasons the U.S. economy has gone to shit, though. Sorry, but we want our jobs back. We care about ourselves before you guys. So we're going to get our shit back together and get off our knees because none of y'all will help out in this "equality based globalist economy" that you so desperately push for.

You're a sick dog.
In your next impotent attempt to shill here, take a moment or two to change your IP.
We can see that you are almost alone in this thread.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>warren
>having even one drop of native blood
pick one

You're a sick scum.

Watch how she says it leaf fuck and then you will hate her also. It is all about the high cheek bones, thats how she knows she knows she is part indian.

NAFTA has sucked resources out of Canada and put it in the USA, NAFTA has sucked Mexico dry and made USA rich. It's USA imperialism. The only reason I like it is because when I get out of MED school I will be legally allowed to practice in the USA which pays 3 times hire than Canada. Trump's an idiot because NAFTA benefits USA at expense of everywhere else.

That settles it, now im a #CruzMissile

She has proven Native blood.

That's a fake article

O O A O

>as a native Canadian

Why not just start with "I have zero credibility on anything but..."?

Because Anglo-Franco Canadains don't have credibility

>What is so bad about globalism. The more cultures you get together the more ideas you get floating around.

Not all cultures are equal. Most of them are shit and I don't want that shit here.

>You know the Renaissance happened partially because you got Eastern culture with Italy and you also had the Arabs in Sicily give some ideas on how things should work.

No. The Arabs preserved classical Hellenic writings and the Renaissance happened because Aristotelian reason was reintroduced.

>Then the intellectuals sort out the best ones from all cultures.

Our "intellectuals" say that it's "oppressive" to say which ideas are shit. The intellectuals are shit.

You're the cancer killing a once great nation.

>migrated from Siberia
So lol now we're Russians? HAHA

Is that what you've been taught in your schools? Wow. You realize the "USA Imperialism" myth is North Korean propaganda, right?

NAFTA has done quite the opposite of what you insist... Mexico is a world economic power now BECAUSE of NAFTA. Canada is indeed in the same boat as us, and it's because of NAFTA, so I'm glad you at least understand that much...which is why I wonder how you're such a liberal idiot.

>That's a fake article

It's cut and paste right off the CorrectTheRecord website.

Anyone can do a search for it, and find a zillion stories from reputable media reporting on it - pic related

You came over here from Siberia and raped and murdered the Clovis People and stole their land. Don't deny history, redface

>Not all cultures are equal. Most of them are shit and I don't want that shit here.
They all have good qualities. Besides what makes Germanic/Italic culture so much better?

>No. The Arabs preserved classical Hellenic writings and the Renaissance happened because Aristotelian reason was reintroduced.
Bullshit, Aristotle wasn't actually that great. He believed in slavery and didn't believe in the scientific method.

>Our "intellectuals" say that it's "oppressive" to say which ideas are shit. The intellectuals are shit.
You know those liberals in USA universities aren't the "intellectual elite" right? It's all run by far-right conservative think tanks.

>You're the cancer killing a once great nation.
You are the cancer stopping Humanity from reaching a type 1 civilization.

So that's about $2.00 deposited to your account.

Please tell your doctor to lower your autism medication dosages.

Correct the Record shill confirmed.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

>Is that what you've been taught in your schools? Wow. You realize the "USA Imperialism" myth is North Korean propaganda, right?
No we're taught the USA is a major world peacekeeping force and without President Obama (I was in highschool during his first term) the world would be more violent.

>NAFTA has done quite the opposite of what you insist... Mexico is a world economic power now BECAUSE of NAFTA.
The reason they are mass immigrating to USA is because they can't compete with American farmers so the farmers all lost their jobs

> Canada is indeed in the same boat as us, and it's because of NAFTA, so I'm glad you at least understand that much...which is why I wonder how you're such a liberal idiot.
When I come out of Med-school i need to go to USA and work for a few years to pay off my debt. Without that it will take way longer.

>believing everything on the internet

HELLO CHIEF PREPPING BULL

Search up "clovis people" on images they look exactly like Natives. They are Native Americans.

Shills aren't real

How much is Fauxcahontas paying you to shitpost on Sup Forums?

It's fake

What? That's not even a good meme.

What's that? Is that some kinda tinfoil shill for hill companies? HAHA you know those are memes right?

>The reason they are mass immigrating to USA is because they can't compete with American farmers so the farmers all lost their jobs

You're going off of a newspiece from the early 2000's right now. Actually, a large portion of immigration is occurring because of the massive American drug black market run by the mexican drug cartel monopoly.

What is this type 1 you speak of?

You just confirmed it 100%. Fuck off moron, I'll stop contributing to your paychecks.

>OP now just babbling incoherently

We're gonna have to cut your pay to Venezuelan currency at this point.

Spend it quick, because the inflation rate there is like 500%

Well that's caused by the war on drugs which Trump loves.

It's obvious to anyone here that you are being disingenuous.

This isn't Facebook and the readers here are bit more savvy then you give them credit for.

I have ran three successful political campaigns. Two more than Hillary. Now I am going to tell you something that I probably shouldn't, take from it what you will...

You really shouldn't waste your time here.

You are preaching a left-center candidate in a hard-right forum.

Your efforts would be much better spent drumming up supporting in an adjacent political category, like far left or center right.

Whoever is running your operation needs to take a fucking poly-sci course.

You are spending resources ineffectively, while wasting time courting the wrong audience.

Typical Hillary.

1 culture, 1 currency, 1 government, 1 people.

Confirmed what? A tinfoil lie.

He's German-American you stupid Mexican, he didn't do anything to "your people."

You're not a shill, but you're obviously hopped up on adderall.

Why would we want that? And even if we did then wouldn't rabid nationalism that seeks to destroy or annex everything be the most efficient way of achieving it?

No one is running anything I'm just educating people.

You're obviously a troll.

>41 posts by this ID
Way to commit to a role.

Germans are white, they were one of the first to migrate here and steal land.

That's not at all what it means, you hive-mind-seeking creep. Made me reply.

I'm trying to educate people.

Shut up syrup nigger

It is actually you xenophobic creep. You're obviously a troll.

WE

WUZ

ROCKS

N SHEEEEEIT

plus this:
>41 posts

pack it up everybody, it's just a Canadian shitposter. He's been replaying that native american shtick several times in the last couple of days.