What is new in your life /b? Anything exciting happening soon? What are you looking forward to? Anything big or small...

What is new in your life /b? Anything exciting happening soon? What are you looking forward to? Anything big or small, I want to hear about what is going on in your life. Picture Unrelated

No. I've been trying to find a new hobby because I'm bored of life.

You mention that you are looking for a new hobby. Would yo mind sharing some that you already have? It might help with coming up with some suggestions. If you are interested that is.

Straightened up some money issues which were looking really grim. So that's a major, major fucking improvement. Where I used to lay awake at night and worry now I have almost no money worries. Feels fucking GREAT

No. I've been trying to find a new hobby because I'm bored of life.

Why not, I like Overwatch, listening to rap music, mostly old stuff, I used to enjoy shiny hunting in poker on but that got fucking boring, honestly there's nothing else, my life is fucking boring

That's awesome! What caused the issue in the first place? How were you able to recover from it?

Iiiiii
was betrayed by my family,
laid off by my retail job,
but moved to texas with my soulmate in his mothers garage,
where now i make 10 dollars an hour 100 hours a week as a janitor with dental benefits which i badly need,
paying rent low enough to be hoping to save up to buy land and build a tiny sustainable house soon!

my boss is a big fat lady who tries her damndest to stretch 2 hours of work into 10 hours,
which isn't something i should really complain about,
but she is in a position where if i do too much work,
or do my job too well,
she will get offended, like women do, and connive to get me fired, to protect her job security (because her other option is to work harder to look better in comparison, but why would she do that?)

my rabbit died recently,
still very sad about that.
my van exploded,
so i havent technically saved any money yet.
but still-
the darkness doesn't matter, as long as i keep my eye on the light!

How many did you end up collecting? I'll admit I just looked it up and do not know much but I assume there is a set amount. Are you task oriented? Do you enjoy knocking things off of a list?

I had about 200 across 6 games. I did it for 6 years and dropped it. Honestly I'm not sure what I'm into. I like achieving something specific. I also always thought of writing music but I can never find inspiration for lyrics. I'd love to draw but am brain dead when i try.

draw from reference. bring up pictures of characters you like then draw them. eventually you learn to draw them by memory. that's how i learn

Sorry to hear about what happened with your family, I hope that works our. Have you considered where you may want to buy land? Any state in particular?

i wish you all the luck user

i'm starting my first class at community college on tuesday. they're electrical technology and etec math courses. i'm quite excited for this. i'm gonna be working towards getting a certificate and then an AA degree, they also said they always have ads for electrical internships in the etec lab too

What specifically would you like to achieve? If there is a goal you have it would be great to tie it into a hobby.

That's awesome user! Internships are definitely great! I have benefited from mine greatly.

Do you plan to further your education? Perhaps transfer schools if your GPA allows?

I'm excited about getting a new job soon and being able to afford starting up at my local wrestling league.

I had about 200 across 6 games. I did it for 6 years and dropped it. Honestly I'm not sure what I'm into. I like achieving something specific. I also always thought of writing music but I can never find inspiration for lyrics. I'd love to draw but am brain dead when i try.

No idea. Something other people can't do regularly. Like rare achievements or world records and shit like that

I'm moving because my current roommates are fucking psychos.

Also they won't let me keep my cats

it depends. the program i'm taking claims that i can get a nice electronics job from it. i also want more classes for programming too though, and some foreign languages

Larger than life goals like are accomplished in small steps.

I'll give you an example though you may not be interested in something like this. (I was at one point.) Not many people can say that they rode a bike across the United States. In order to accomplish this goal you would need about a month of free time (read economic freedom) and the resources to feed and house your self while you do it. Earning some extra money would aid in this goal.

Once you find a big goal break it down into small steps. The question is how big of a goal are we talking? Do you want to be 1 of 10000 1 of 1000 1 of 100?

I'm glad you will be able to get away from them. Where will you go user?

1/1000 sounds good to start

Do you have an interest in languages? 3% of the worlds population know 4. That number sounds intimidating at first but if you take it one language at a time it won't be so bad. This is even more tree if they are from the same language tree. Languages like French, Italian, and Spanish are extremely similar
>Picture related

Oh, the family thing won't work out.
Basically ran away from home at 17-
Dropped out like an idiot but they let me take my finals, and I scored better than %98 of Florida, ended up getting my high school diploma early.
After a few years setting up an independent adult life for myself,
I decided to try to live with them again, thought I missed something that never existed.
Turns out they were all on crack! Literally, and figuratively.
Texas. Looking at a 10k lot right now which has a doublewide trailer (would be temporary residence until we bought a manufactured barn-shed-thing to trick out) and a shit ton of old trucks and cars to either repurpose, sell, or scrap for metal.
TY!

Have you considered studying in a foreign country? I am doing that later this month and it was quite affordable. It would definitely help with learning a language. Bachelor degrees tend to require 1 year of languages and a bunch of nonsense electives so that would help you get on that track.

Well English is my first and I know a bit of French because I live in a French part of Canada. I've had no experience with languages besides that, also I don't travel at all so it might not be of big use to me personally

My bad wrong reply number ^

10k for the double wide and land? That's a pretty good price! I'd imagine it will be difficult to get that small of a loan though, banks love usury and cannot really accomplish it with a small loan like that. What are you plans to buy it?

Could you make use of it? How do you feel about traveling?

i took german 1 and 2 in high school and i taught myself to read japanese kana and some of its grammar and vocabulary. for now i have german on duolingo but it doesn't have japanese so i have another app to help me remember some japanese vocabulary. i'd love to live in either country

I've always lived here, so I'm not sure. I don't have the money for it either. It's not something I would do without a lot of planning

I was thinking about trying to get a loan-
the seller won't finance.
It would only take about 2 years to save that money in my current situation, but realistically this situation will only last 6 more months tops.

planning a school shooting, so thats exciting

I personally am using USAC to study abroad, I have found that they are the cheapest but I am studying in China so that may not be the case for you. Perhaps you could look into doing it in future.

FreeMan Asia (If Japan) and Gilman would be good scholarships to look into. Tbh you could probably make some money to fund your study by teaching English under the table in Japan if you believe you could be a good tutor, that's less likely in Germany.

What kind of education do you have? Do you believe you could be a good teacher?

Yea I know what a pain it is to get a small loan, they know you will pay it back quickly so they don't get to milk you. All the best to you and your boyfriend user!

I've always lived here, so I'm not sure. I don't have the money for it either. It's not something I would do without a lot of planning

Right now I'm 18 in my last (hopefully) year of his. Grades are shit and that's making me pretty depressed honestly.

Did you have any plans to further your education?

i don't think i'd be a good tutor. i'm socially inept and i have a speech impediment

In that case either one works for you :) I'd say it's worth it if you can make it work with your life plans

Dui court next week. My wife jumped my ass for drinking more than 6 beers. She beat on shitty ikea furniture for 4 hours missing half the time "it would have been faster if i had help."

Oh, my bad... i want aware u wanted help beating on shit while i was trying to sleep because i havent had a day off in forever.

...bitch said if i didnt wuit drinking she is done. Seriously considdering wuitting and chugging vodka bottles of water... i quit for a month till today. Easy af just bi boring. Quit for 9 months last time.

I just want my balls bacl

Sounds i inspiring user.

Ditch the van, they a cunt to work on.

Buy some shitty old carburated chevy for 500 bucks and any hillbilly drag or demo car dude can help u

Are you drinking right now user? I was not able to understand some of that. Are you saying that she broke furniture out of frustration?

Roomates always suck dick user. Even if they your bestie

Actually, what happened was my radiator cracked, per me not putting coolant in it - my gauges weren't telling me anything though - since those were never repaired from the last time that happened.
Learning car maintanence the hard way but, This is a great engine, Ram 3500 with a trans that's still going strong after 200,000 which means it should last forever. The kind of van some people trick out as campers. Which I might do one day!

Scrap is down. Resell u gotta hagle with the worst of edgelord faggots that wont stop talking. Barnhome is now called a "Barndaminium" and if the property tax faggots see you lay between shop and house tax.

100% make it look like a shop outside.

Even throw shit around at times and kill grass in spots that look like leaking cars were there.

Gg annon. I would settls for the doublewide

Hometown banks user. I got a $500 loan for a bike...

U sick fuck no

none of what you said makes sense
scrap is down, im okay with that, as long as they give me something

I got a job with the school district in the past couple of weeks, and I'm starting on Monday.
My sister is starting a foreign educator job in China next month.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for either my mother or I winning the MegaMillions lottery soon.

Yes and no. Got 3 beers left and shes building like 6 ikea buckshelves between 45 minute smokebreaks. I had a headache all day and had to work. Come home and she wont fuckoff with the noise and acts like im the prick...

She said she was gona leave and i kinda dont mind right now. Fuckin shit drives me to drink and then i get spanked for it.
Gayer than aids

I found a place like 20 minutes north east of me. A little inconvenient but I'll be able to move into a house for cheaper than I'm paying at this shitty apartment.

I always wanted to live with my best friend but he got married

>dodge.

Well good luck. Be careful tho user. U can get a junkyard radiator but likely have a blown head gasket or cracked head from the heat. Maybe even a freeze plug blown out.

Maybe not tho.

Meh, try it.

I'm gonna start working and doing my master's degree simultaneously one month from now, so that should be interesting. Weirdly enough, the job is not related to my studies, but I can't say I mind that too much.

Ummm....I fixed it! It's all better now. I suppose you didn't understand. The van and having fixed it is why I don't have any money saved yet, but the van is indeed fixed and doing great.

>property tax is a random assumption by county appraisals.

Everyone discovered shops are cheap and moved into them. Now they call house/barn combos a "barndaminium" and charge higher tax.

Careful with those high bedroom windows.

Be glad. Maybe it is just me. We had god times but fuck i hated it also

Missed the fixing. Sorry user. Grats tho bud!

I plan to buy a manufactured shed from home depot - then insulate it and make it livable (electric, plumbing). I'm ready for the property tax! Better than paying most if not all of my paycheck for rent at an apartment which still wouldn't be mine.

What will you study? What kind of job?

Amen. I planned the same but wife said no. Cedar cuckshed for my office. Its comfy af.

10k for a 14x40 "shell" called them.18" centers for insulation.

Owners kid just built his first house in one at 17. Nice af hunting cabin look

finance. and the job is an administration kind of job, not related to it at all. I didn't really want to go for my masters, but lot of people around me pushed me and for the second time, I was trying my best to believe that they know better because they are older and have been through this already.

first time was when I chose what to study in uni. I wasn't even remotely interested in finance, but people around me kept telling me that what I originally chose to study (media) was a waste of money and time.

Well I hope you grow to like what you do!

i fucking hate my life and would rather kill myself than get back into society