Can't punch a nazi if he runs you over. :(

Can't punch a nazi if he runs you over. :(

Can't punch a Nazi if he shoots you too.
Just something to consider.

OP are you still butthurt your side isn't gaining traction in this country?

Even Trump doesn't like you.

um, cars aren't guns. They aren't manufactured with the intent of killing people.
Guns are.

PUNCH EVERYONE

ALL PUNCHES MATTER

Fucking hell!
We should get the UK to ban all high performance cars!

Cuck them even more.

Now, now. The primary purpose of guns is to act as surrogate cocks for those with micropeens. The killing people thing is a secondary function.

Fucking kill yourself. Jesus Christ I want to believe you're joking, I really do.

Take a logic class, gunfag.

>logic class
inb4 hurr durr liburul arts education

kek

The whole purpose of guns is to propel a tiny piece of lead or copper/lead in an arcing line.
People determine it's use - they don't go out and murder babies and rape your children all by themselves - stop being stupid.

Actually, with climate change issues, there should be a major tightening on auto industry regulations.

Oh goody this has turned into a gun thread.

This is what I think:

It's the 21st Century. It's time to hand over the guns and become a collective society.

Good luck with that - most of the top brass of auto industry also have their thumbs in ownership/shareholders of petroleum companies too.

>People determine it's use

As I said, most use it as a micropeen substitute.

Also,
>its

No.

Fuck you. Get a job and pay your own bills.

No, they're both manufactured with the intent of selling them.

Both cars and firearms have numerous applications and the potential to be criminally misused.

Most cars are never involved in a human death. Most firearms are never involved in a human death.

Your ass is showing, kid.

Yet if you were being beat to death with your Thor horse dock dildo by your bf, the first people you'd call is the police - who carry guns.

Horse cock*
Stupid autocorrect - just like its

Nazi punks fuck off

I do have a job. What does that have to do with my statement?

PUNCH A PUNCH

That's just your tiny dick talking. I don't live in fear like a microphallus owner.

Eyyy Kennedys

Why do you insist on letting the rich divide you against your peers?

Care to prove it? Go to the ghetto dressed nice and call them Monica like they do each other.

the dude who was driving the car was a libtard >>Sup Forums

Why do you hate Nazis? I wanna kill gooks just as much as you do user.

I'll leave the acting stupid to micropeens eager to whip out their surrogate metal cocks so they can feel like men.