>intentional "wrong hole" as I cum

Trailer slam piggys fuck the best

Yolo

please do venture in the depths of this creature, OP
and once you find your way back
share with us the stories of this unknown place
godspeed, son
and also don't forget to take pics

I wish the last cow that was into me had tits and like this one. Go for it, she has some assets for sure

Three no
Four slam the piggy

>be lookin like pic related
ditch the advice of these virgin faggots and leverage your youth for some better pussy user, you even admit you can do better

Fuck yeah but wear a condom

Moped rule dude.

Slam it bust that nut

Id fuck that fat bitch

Don't do it mate

post more nudes

So we can get a better idea of corse

Do it Op

>cum in her without any worries

'cause if she's willing to let even a loser like you cum inside her then surely she'd never have let 20 other dirty guys cum insider her, right?

Welcome to AIDS.

Six no
Nine for pork the porker
Is a faggot, the only reason why I'd fuck her is to nut in her

WAIT FUCKING QUAD 4'S.
ITS A SIGN.

I'm moped rule.
That was a slam the piggy you retard.
Mopeds are fun but you don't want your friends to see you ride one.

no you can't trust her. just because she says she is on birth control doesn't mean she actually is. fuck her still but don't cum in her, not worth the risk.

Ugh don't tell me yall already talked about cummin in her. ya dun goofd but she'll still fuck

you're the bigger faggot if you slam the ham planet user. deep in your pervert heart, you know this to be true

in...out...repeat if necessary

Honestly you could do worse. So I would say do it cuz I would.

FINAL VERDICT
We got thirteen to slam the ham
Eight no
Looks like I'm fucking the pig, thanks Sup Forums

Best head/sex I ever get is from the bigger girls.
Skinnier/hotter girls feel entitled to the sex. They know they can get it anytime they want it from dudebros without lifting a finger.
The fat girls earn it.

from my? looks familiar

Nah bro

damn. I'd hit it. I'm eating a chick about this chubby. she's got a pretty nice body. as long as she washes that pussy then that's not bad

Can you post more of this beast? Lurking.

Out of pics of the hambeast.

Then good luck on your slaying my friend

well i did't vote no, i meant just don't fucking cum in her don't be dumb. you don't want a reterded kid following you around ruining your life. she will refuse an abortion and say she won't ask for child support but changes her mind a few months after birth.

i fucked a sexy thicc black girl, i never got her pregnant and then she got pregnant by someone else. i went to go fuck her and it was great. I told her to abort because the guy didn't want the kid. she said she wouldnt force him to be a father so it's ok if she kept it. guess what happened

oh well i don't care too much, the sex was great

doggy style, and try not to get your face too close because her ass will stink

ugh when i go fuck her again i'm gonna have to talk to her toddler and be all nice to him and wait for him to sleep before i can fuck

PROTIP: FUCK ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN NEVER TURN DOWN SEX EVER

Good luck wrangling that two-titter, she looks like she's got some fight in her...

Omg yes! You will never feel so complete as you would plowing her. Ive fucked skinny and ive fucked thicc. Sqishy is best.

You best be wearing a condom, otherwise your a fucking idiot.

I agree user... It has pussy... It wants... You fuck.

Fuggit, bruh. Get dat nut while these virgins jerk it to bitches they can never get. That fat won't matter when the dick is wet and her massive mammaries are on your face. Plus fat girls give the best head

Not OP, but same shit with me.

more!

What do i do with her. I know i can do better.

Fuck that cow senseless, she's pretty and thicc

Fuck her. Fag

This pic destroys my boner tho

got more pics?

What do you want to see? also have some vids on my phone

Everything you have
Butt isn't too nice but the tits are good

ye her tits are awesomelooking but her butt turns me down hard, and im an assguy

pee in her

She probably would let me, shes so submissive

This. all too true.

she's big, she has a big bum bro. have you fucked a big girl before?

Yep. Looks like she might have good pussy, gives good blow jobs, and takes it up the ass.

ive fucked a chubby one, this is a lardmachine imo.

do eet. I did it to a hambeast once, it was pretty fuckin fun

I like dominating them and maybe even disrespect them a bit, but peeing on them just doesnt turn me on lol

Thicc

Well fair enough, it's a huge turn on for me. Do some nasty shit that you enjoy man, normal chicks don't let you do it.

i really love anal, and so she. Only problem right now is. im in Belgium and shes in Skopje

Nothing wrong with slamming chubbys, as long as she's cute to look at, and not a fucking blob of lard.

this would be acceptable to me and would be more than willing to take her to poundtown.

while pic related would simply kill my boner in a heartbeat.

know the difference between chubby/thicc and fucking disgusting landwhale hamplanet.

Ralphie..

Pound it !

Bugger, that's a bit far. Anal is something I haven't managed to try yet, never been with a girl who was enough of a buttslut to fit my dick, definitely a turn on for me as well.

I'm a special man with special tastes

I wonder if those nipple piercings used to be horizontal at some point in time.

you'll like it, trust me

i might be biased because when i was like 5 my thick aunt picked me up and carried me around and my legs were spread apart so i felt it pretty good and i loved how it felt

I would nut inside this girl no lie

I like the cottage cheese dimple ass and huge fat titties

Make me proud and bang her hard

I'd definitely would bang. Go for it, you're the man.