Why haven't Non-Americans uncucked themselves on this issue?

Why haven't Non-Americans uncucked themselves on this issue?

Britain has always been Europe's retarded little brother.

Ours are the safest plug in the world and are sturdy as fuck, they will fuck you up if you step on one barefoot though.

I don't get it, why doesn't everyone have one standard plug?
Why the fuck is everyone so fucking stubborn?

>Let's spend tens of billions to make everyone have the same outlets or maybe use a $3 adapter if you travel

Hmm.. what shall we do

our plug is a source of national pride. I could probably take over the EU with one in a sock

t. someone who has stepped on a british plug and lost his foot

Why other places don't use normal European plugs? Why you chose to be weirdos?

>the italian plug is literally a fork

Use it for eating spaghetti too.

Non-Americans are literally subhumans

Fuck you ours is best

Schuko is so Shit
A type is best desu

>Japan talking shit about other countries plugs

The green wire in pic related is a japanese ground """"prong""""

>Not using based German Schutzkontaktstecker Ausführung F

glory to the german industrial norm

Italians confirmed greatest engineers

Third world tier.

We don't need that. because Japan is first world country.
using Schuko plug countries are Third world sucks.

A FUCKING WIRE

Let's spent 600 trillion dollars a year on useless military expenses or maybe spent 10% of that to give everyone free education and healthcare.

Hmm.. what shall we do?

EU and US have such hideous looking prongs. Ours are shapely and elegant.

Type A is shit though. Not grounded, shittier performance and shittier quality than 80% of other types. You only say it's best because it's in Japan.

Everyone else's plugs are flimsy and just about sit flaccidly in the socket, easy to accidentally pull out if you trip on the wire.

but that's not true at all

hahahahah

>Non-Americans
Americans are the only ones with cucked power cords though
>USA - 120 V
>AUS - 230 V
>UK - 230 V
>EU - 230 V

Japan too. They use the shittier, non-grounded version of the same plug that americans use.

Best plug coming through plebs

the EU one is clearly the sturdiest. dunno why UK has to be so edgy. but look at those weak little cuck pins on AU, also your stupid design makes you only able to put the plug in one angle and not two like ours.

I like the appearance of type K but the nation it is associated with must never be allowed to speak.

My dish washer has aussie plug, I always thought that it was a specific plug for dish washers.

you are all monkey-tier engineers since you use asymmetrical sockets

Maybe your dishwasher is an Australian model?

>US armed forces
>useless
Pay up your fair share first and then we'll talk about healthcare.
Also it's gonna take more than 10% to work.

Your country is a fucking joke
>inb4 yours isn't better.

The only difference when it comes to mains voltage is that for a given wattage a 230V appliance will pull less current than the 120V, so you can spend a little bit less money when wiring your house. On the other hand, lower voltages are marginally safer.
Here in Brazil part of our system is 127V phase-neutral, and thus 220V phase-phase, so we can use appliances from both voltage ranges.

how do you have two plugs going at the same time though? the cord will get in the way

This is only one level of wiring.

I have to find go-betweens for all kinds of NEMA standards on a daily basis, plus at least three different kinds of IEC.

Or maybe it's a T-back, or a NEMA 15 or L6/L7. Electrical standards are strange.