Amanda(gray) and Whitney(red). Which girl would fight longer/which one would give up faster if they were raped?

Amanda(gray) and Whitney(red). Which girl would fight longer/which one would give up faster if they were raped?

Yo mama will give up faster, as she did when she conceived you.

Amanda would give it up sooner but Whitney is worth it....alternative approach, break Whitney by making her watch you take Amanda

If I had to guess, I would say that Whitney would fight longer.

Whitney would be the one struggling and spitting and calling you names while Amanda just froze up in terror and went numb.

Same question for these sisters?

Hard to say. Going by their shirts, I'd guess right would fight more.

Kek. Right

Whitney wouldn't take but three strokes before she starts backing up into it. Tell her there is a line of guys waiting for their turn and I bet she puts it in overdrive trying to fill herself full of cum so at least there is enough lube in there.

More right.

AManda

Whitney

stop posting this you nigger

Are they related? They look really similar

Would rather fuck Whitney.

Sisters

I'd love to rape a pair of sisters, like the ones I posted. Take the older one first and make little sis watch what's going to happen to her next.

Which one would go limp and just lay there? Amanda(left) and Whitney(right)

Whitney would go limp after I choked her to the edge of consciousness

What about these girls?

Oh hey it's you. We were talking about the girls in last night. Like I said last night, gray dress looks like she would fight a lot and right looks like she would give up easily.

I mean the girls in kek

How about these?

Left would fight tooth and nail, looks prissy. Right would just think it was no big deal

How about these?

I would take that left one home to mom! She's perfect

Right would try to fight but realize she couldn't and give up fast. Left would fight hard for a while. And these?

Right would struggle and swear at you the whole time. Left would just beg and sob but not physically fight.

What would you do to make right in realize she couldn't fight it?

Bump