What ever happened to him?

What ever happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=randytaylor69
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/rose-randytaylor69
youtube.com/watch?v=YUbcdTSRf1Y&t=110s
youtube.com/watch?v=nbzvl_2jTwA&t=13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk doesnt matter, post moar you degenerate.

isnt this r9ks gf?

she posted two videos last christmas on youtube

e

c

Who is this and does s/he have n00dz?

er

>him

Lurk moar and no.

Im gay now

She was a camwhore that started out pretending she was a boy, went to uni and graduated physicist, now a teacher. Essentially quit camwhoring when an user stalked her on the bus. She did post two vids last christmas after not posting for a couple of years.

This is the pic that caused her to stop

She claimed early on that "I'm a dude" but I think she did that for the keks

That's a he you literal faggots

youtube.com/results?search_query=randytaylor69

What's really sad about that picture is that somebody recognized her and never try to make any move on her at all but let her slip through his hands

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/rose-randytaylor69

I would think that if it was a man, and a woman was stalking, it would be like, drop dead. But for a woman and a young woman, its probably scary that what was done on the web for fun now crosses the line and maybe someone tries to molest or rape them, which is why she was offline for a couple of years.

So, your desire that someone, "make a move" is probably what destroyed entertainment for a lot of fans on the web.

If you remember, Rebecca Shafer, the American TV actress that was stabbed to death by a crazed fan obsessed with her, this is reality. She did a video q and a session where someone posed the question if they recognized her on the street and she thought it to be creepy and not to approach her.

I miss her bros

is there any feet pictures?

Yeah, she was entertaining, she did reappear around christmas last year

youtube.com/watch?v=YUbcdTSRf1Y&t=110s

youtube.com/watch?v=nbzvl_2jTwA&t=13s

I don't recall any, maybe in her vids

Her dream of sucking a room full of cocks came true. Got a stomach full of cum. Lived happily ever after.

I like that she is witty and curses a lot

video links?

Im glad she has found happiness

bump theres a butt pic somewhere someone post it

literally who

Pls pls tell me theres more

Cool

Nope, this is about it. I tried.

such a cute little boi

Seems like straight out of a suicide girl phase lmao

Well since there aren't anymore of these, does anyone have pics of similar body types and looks?

Lmao