We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen

We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2017/08/12/charlottesville-car-crash-suspect-idd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waiting for Clinton and the Democratic party to condemn and disavow antifa and black lives matter terrorist violence.

Nigger stop getting kicked out of /pol
Sage and go home.

Why is removing the statues an issue again? I thought conservatives were all for taking away participation trophies

Statues aren't participation trophies. You're smarter than this I hope. Then again this is Sup Forums.

It's basically the ultimate participation trophy

Wrong.

Eloquent argument.

"let us commemorate a traitor to the nation, and his failure in destroying our country"

Go get shot in the face you fucking nerds.

this is a samefag and he loves his terrible heritage

enjoy your participation trophy for which you didnt even participate. No one defending this statue was alive when the civil war happened or when the confederacy existed.

>muh race war
>muh black pride
>muh white pride
>muh ppl better den ur ppl
>muh intelligent
>ur ignorant
>fuk niggers
>fuk white bois
>fuk welfare niggers
>fuk white privelage

holy fucking shit and people wonder why i have to get blackout drunk everyday
jesus h christ we need a fucking plague

That's a nice point of view you got there.
Would ya die for it?

it won the election.

Alt Right are sad virgins

how will the (alt) Right recover?

ok she's fucking sexy
any pics of her in nylons and/or an outfit like that without all the fucking retarded bullshit added to the pic?

this nigger knows how to win.
make love, not war.
you dumb dumbs busy fighting eachother don't realize you're just making yourselves weak as fuck for the real boss battle.
stupid motherfuckers

Prove it. Show us your participation statue in the cold war, assuming you're old enough, or if not, show us your participation statue in anything. Either you are bait or you seriously think that such a statue isn't made to honor the highest of deeds or achievements of an individual or group. Either way, remove yourself from the process of reproduction.

Didn't the president of the Confederacy, after he lost the war, say that flying the Confederate flag should be treason from that point on?

HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U HURR DURR I'M RITE AND U R WRONG HURR DURR I'M BETTER CUZ I'M DIFFRENT COLOR THAN U

but really... niggers are just stupid and ignorant as fuck

>Liberal protest turns violent
>"fucking nig nogs are chimping out again"
> right wing protest turns violent
"We fucking warned you, niggers."

Remind me again what makes you so superior? How does it feel knowing that literally nobody has your back? Your savior Trump condemned you, good ol boy Jeff sessions condemned you, the entire world condemns you. All this for a fucking statue of a guy who lost a war over 100 years ago? The fuck do you think you've actually accomplished today? Absolutely pathetic

They lost the war and then erected statues to "the lost cause". If that's not a civil war participation trophy then I don't know what is.

LOOK OUT WE GOT OUR REVOLUTIONARY POLO SHIRTS ON
COMING TO GET YOU WITH OUR TIKI TORCHES FROM HOME DEPOT
This is a joke right? No one is scared.

Imagine the guy who made this post. Imagine what his life is probably like. Imagine how disappointed his parents are. They wanted so much more.

That's why one of them had to use his car to mow down people. Even though the right was armed they couldn't win the fights. Reminds me of that couple that brought the gun to shoot protesters at the Milo event. Fuck you people.

I'm feeling generous so here is one more

my dad hates blacks too, i think a lot more than me
i tolerate them pretty well, they just really annoy me

>their mouths are o-shaped from sucking too much dick

Yeah, you have a point. Thanks for responding nicely. Sorry for being rude.

Those are some great people, and good looking too. I'm proud of my Euro heritage. We are probably the greatest race that ever lived. We brought more scientific advancement, more disease defeating medical breakthroughs, and help stop tyranny throughout the world.

No other race can make these claims like we can.

Brothers, I'm proud to be among your number.

None of those people in the picture did any of those things. Stop taking credit for the top 1% of your race. You're not in it.

Was it negros or Muslims that helped stop Hitler? Was it mexicans or mexicants?

Nope, it was European and European descendants. We are the tamers of jackasses of the world.

That's not what he said. He's talking about the race they belong to.

the fakest

if your talking about HOW
you became great.

where most of your ideas
TRULY stem from.

the BLACK Source.
reality truly hurts you
for some reason
when it simply tries to love you.

Well that's stupid.

>None of those people in the picture did any of those things.

Acting like you know things you can't possibly know? You must be religious, LOL, fucking dipshit.

These guys are proudly facing the worst people of the world, and standing up for what is right and good in the world.

We know that without these hard working tax payers, that the left would simply kill itself off.

This

>we wuz kangz n sheit

I don't want to be rude so I'll just talk to you. How is that stupid?

Not really, when you think about proud African Americans (proud of the fact that their skin is black)

Or people simply told they should be proud that they are muslim.

Or proud Mexicans, who are simply proud of something they had no control over.

Then, think of all the technological advancements that European Americans, European men, and Jewish scientists have brought to you, that you benefit directly from.

Everyone in the world benefits from the legacy of those men standing proudly.

They're not proud that they are white, they are proud of their accomplishments in the world that they have brought, while the unthankful, jealous world wishes they were them.

>judging people according to the race they belong to is only okay when it fits my narrative - specifically, when whites do injustice to blacks

nice going there user, you don't spend much time using that brain of yours, do ya?

Don't forget Jewish scientist. If not for Jewish scientist the war with Japan would have lasted weeks to months longer. Easily. Truthfully they were hoping to get to drop it on gerno, but the war ended too soon. What a waste.

Germany.

Many sides.

That moment when a neo-nazi trumpanzee ran over and killed a hot 32 year old milf with a Dodge Challenger wgntv.com/2017/08/12/charlottesville-car-crash-suspect-idd/

but fuck it, let's just blame the antifa-ggots and liberal snowflakes instead, because why not.

>Don't forget Jewish scientist.

The world owes a lot to Jewish Scientists. But, HAMAS, the ruling power of Palestine has a charter that is specifically genocidal to Jews.

Look it up. It looks forward to a time based upon qur'anic prophesy when the earth itself will cry out for Jewish blood. "oh look there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him"

Yes it's stupid. Saying you're proud that you have the same skin color as someone who did something interesting when you didn't do shit is just dumb. You're still the same loser. You get no credit. In no way are you part of that success. And these losers with their tiki torches are just embarrassing "us" with this bullshit. So no I don't want to be part of that group. I'll stand on my own merits instead of living through others.

I think it might be b8 m8

>but black lives matter is ok

>Yes it's stupid.

No, because they inspire us all to do great things, just as black people have "civil rights" leaders to look up to and to inspire them to cry, we can look up to our brethren and accomplish terrific things in the world, and do not have to be silenced to do so, or to be proud of who we are.

TL:DR, they inspire us all to great things.

All this makes me wish they had twitter during the fall of Rome so we could compare and contrast with the end days of America.

>You're still the same loser. You get no credit

No, I'm one of them. I'm a decorated 29 year military veteran of 3 conflicts, and those men inspire us.

You may be a loser, but I am not.

They're stupid too so what
I'm not inspired by someone because of their skin color.

>I'm not inspired by someone because of their skin color

But, what about their accomplishments and standing up to tyranny and oppression?

Yes, but according to statistics, you have a higher chance of being something that matters if your in that club.

damn... good post

And it has nothing to do with you being white. You didn't have any brothers who fought with you? Fuck off.

>Yes, but according to statistics, you have a higher chance of being something that matters if your in that club.

But, it doesn't mean we'll just give it to you because you are white. You will earn it.

>You didn't have any brothers who fought with you? Fuck off.

I know some "bros" of color that wimp out, and can't muster, and you cannot rely on them. How about that?

you will get your just deserts reactionary faggot.

have fun at your next rally, someone will hit you with a car. right wing banker dick sucking zionist loving cancer on the face of humanity

>whites need to earn respect
>blacks deserve respect because they're black

you've just driven the nail right into the heart of the entire problem

Yeah there's no white people who have had life handed to them, nope.
Are you high?

This is a retarded communist bullshit sign. Pay no attention, because quality always TRUMPS equality.

Sorry you poor dumb lazy twat.

Yes. That's absolutely true and there's a good chance that if you are proud of what you are, then you will work for it and reach your statistical potential.

You're a dolt. How about that? Stop sponging off of my taxpayer dollars. You contribute nothing to society.

Jews farm all Americans. A nigger in prison earns about the same for the institute as your son or daughter at a University. The worth of an American is roughly $60,000 farmable dollars. Stop allowing your country to be brought out from underneath you by Saudi oil and Isreali insterest rates. But obviously its whites and nigs that are the REAL issue, not a diversion. After all when have a yiddish banking cartel ever used trickery?

>Yeah there's no white people who have had life handed to them, nope.
>Are you high?

No, we don't give a shit what color you are, we like the color green.

(you)

These faggots are getting doxed. Fuck them. Fuck you.

wat

>Wants respect
>Risked life for the Jewish agenda

?

Is that seriously all you have? Always remember this one thing:

If you cannot do it, I can. If you remember that one thing in your whole life, you will be fine.

"If you cannot do it, I can"

Stolen valor isn't cool, dude. Probably one of the lowest ways to go.

(me)

>On the internet nobody knows you're black

Jews are awesome. Smart, resourceful, survived hundreds of pogroms against them and genocide attemps and they just keep bouncing back.

They're held to a high standard. They do alright if you asked me.

What standard are you held to?

Fucking hypocrisy. When it suits them, they'll tell you Confederates were Democrat assholes. When it suits them, they'll defend statues of Confederate Democrats. They are lousy liars and just plain old dumbfucks.

This kid will read. He will study, he will earn and there will be some lazy greedy leftard that wants what he works for.

White Nationalists are like Goldilocks. "These niggers are too dumb, and these Jews are too smart, but these white people are juuuust right."

>What standard are you held to?
My fishing license

Only a fool would believe anything written here is fact

they don't call it the master race for nothin' m8

Oh, I'm so scared of your 500 Man March. Fuck you, faggot.

this shit really brings the reddit kangposter shills out

Master bates?

>We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen.

>kangposter
Listen to those "Unite the Right" faggots going on about their illustrious past. I'lll bet their fucking were living in mud huts and serving kangs, and they never lost the taste for it, looks like.

they don't represent me. far as i can tell, they're just a bunch of hipster homos. send em to san francisco where they can be with the rest of their faggot friends.

Totally not a false flag

Sage

>We warned you. But you fucking niggers never listen