ITT: Dogs or cats, which is better?

ITT: Dogs or cats, which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lH2haY_rqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dogs

cat fur soaks up semen better.

Agreed.

Cats are fucking little insufferable cunts. Dogs are bros.

Cats make for better companions. Dogs make for better workers (hunting/tracking/attacking/etc). Personally i prefer cats because they require less of you

Neither, animals are just extra work that I don't need to do.

Cats are cleaner dogs shit and piss everywhere

Cats are pyschopaths who dream of killing shit. Dogs are loyal companions who dream about their owners

Hedgehog

Cats.
Only because I'm allergic to dogs.
If I wasn't then I'd choose pupper.
I come out in mad rashes and sneezes with dogs.

Cats don't eat feces.
Dogs eat feces.

The choice is obvious.

Cats.
< < < Because stuff like *this* is typical.

Cat feces and cat scratches are some nasty disease ridden shit. Ive never seen a dog eat dog turds anyhow

that's true but dogs for the win

kek! got anymore like this?

Couldn't agree more, dogs are better

Dogs require so much work and maintenance, they're basically toddlers their entire lives.

Cats shit in a box, leave you alone for the most part, and cuddle with you depending on their personality.

It really just depends what you're looking for. Dogs can certainly be great companions, but cats are so easy going and maintenance free that I can't see them being a burden on anyone's life.

I was allergic to cats and then my ex decided to get one. I basically trudged through it for a month and then I adjusted.

I only have a true allergic reaction whenever they accidentally scratch or play-bite me enough.

dogs are for betas who need a pseudo-child for companionship

Didn't saved cause was disguting shit, but right here in Sup Forums someone posted a video with a dog eating shit right from its owner anus.

I preffer cats.

Cats are for fags who use words like beta and need a feminine pet they can handle.

i got a cat dog

it's true their are dog like cats like siamese and cat like dogs like akitas

Cats are too small to f*ck

there

also english mf do you speak it?

Fuck both of them

More importantly though fuck you.

Cats are the most autistic animal.

It's better with sound

youtube.com/watch?v=-lH2haY_rqM

explain?

Fuck you nigger

We fight hurculese the largest cat against a Russian bear dog

fucking nice. doggo had to be the voice of reason, per usual

wat?

DOGS! You fucks!

wanna cyber?

Dogs seem to enjoy eating cat turds over a dog turd.

dogs can fuck your girlfriend so ...

Why not both?

But if I had to choose one or the other, I'd say cat.

dogs are for losers who seek someone to boss around

Dogs are literally mans best friend. I dont even think cats know their god damn names.

Takes one to know one

Dogs > Stupid-ass cats
>inb4 they're smarter than dogs
They're also not as loyal as dogs.

fpbp

I love animals, dogs too, but I like cats better.

Dogs are destructive dipshits. If you give a cat a scratching post it wont fuck up literally every piece of furniture in the house.

Also cats dont bark. You can leave a cat for a weekend and not come home to shit all over your house and every curtain torn down and every pillow un-pillowed.

My car doesn't need to shit in 5 feet of snow or thousand degree weather

They sure are. I'm happy to own a loyal, trustworthy dog that has my back. Why else would they have the title "mans best friend"?

recent tests showed that all dogs have a mental disorder... that is what makes them so submissive to us

FUCK CATS
U
C
K

C
A
T
S

Source?

a trustworthy dog who has ur back???
u that insecure and weak?

my nigga

Till it rains or fireworks go off or you let go of the leash

dogs.....has been proven that dogs love us more than cats......if you need source fucking google it you fucking lazy asshole.

>t. cat owner who's too lazy to take care of a dog.

They are domesticated animals who could not exist without us. They have literally evolved around humans. The difference between a dog and a wolf is a dog will eventually look for help from a human to get food out of a locked cage. The wolf will not.

fuck cats and their owners can suck my 2 inch dick

>car

Cats are like consoles, just do their thing out of the box

Dogs can be super irritating and destructive, or if you put the knowledge and training in then they can be an incredible tool, companion and not fuck shit up

Well, you should never leave a dog alone for that long in the first place. They're social creatures and require interaction.

It's not a mental disorder. It's a gene that is linked to a condition in people that makes them more trusting (often to a fault), and we think this is the gene that changed the wolf behavior and gave us dogs.

It's a survival mechanism. Hardly a disorder.

That's quite a solipsistic view on the matter.

Yeah I know that. I dont have a dog. My point was cats are easier. When I did have a dog I couldnt go anywhere without having to make accommodations for him too. Give a cat an extra bowl of water and food and hes fine for 2 days. Couldnt go anywhere overnight if I wasnt going to be back before lunch for the damn dog.

I love dogs, but being single, living in an apartment, and regularly spending weekends away would be a pain in the ass with a dog. Thats why I prefer cats.

Cats, they take care of themselves.
Pic related my cat

Dogs

fpbp

Dogs because they're loyal as fuck and can hunt with them. Also they have really good dicks

>had a dog once
>constantly had to wash the smelly fucker
>taking him for walks twice a day was annoying
>always barking at cars
>paws clacking on floor every night
>always getting in my way when im trying to cook
>tried raping all of my female friends

after he died i got a cat
>cat washed itself
>shits in a box
>quiet as fuck
>would cuddle up with me in bed
>never got in my way
>cute as fuck, female friends loved him

Cats!

Pic related, I love my cat.

Dogs can fetch and bite and are attention whores.
Cats kill vermin and are low maintenance
Cats +1