twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cite sources liberal faggot

saged

Yur mom you nigger jew

don't think you know what sage is

Nigger

you won't believe the definition of hyperbole. check it out

Plz nuke California

Trump is so fucking stupid he can't even count to h, much spell the word Hyperbole.

This is trump. youtu.be/xnRvZtS8B2U

Typical libcucks. Cry more please

Wasn't the first nuclear denotation under bush? Then Obama had a 8 years to deal with it.

I don't support Trump but I do think he just happens to be the unlucky president who can't kick the can any farther down the road.

Clinton would be running into the same thing... How would she handle it? I am 50/50 on whether DPRK would be threatening guam today or next month under clinton.

proof of that Trump quote?

>count to h
I chuckled

Hillary was psycho, America was fucked either way.

>We elected a fucking idiot
We know. That's why we voted for him, so he ran his stupid mouth and constantly sabotaged his own projects with his stupidity.

Communism doesn't work so why is OP afraid of NK?

nukes work

Guam ≠us

Besides, just one of our missile sub, which are undoubtedly parked off the Nork coast, can carry 24 missile, each with a capacity of 12 warheads. One sub.

This is all intended to distract the public away from the Russian investigation - there's no real threat.

not NK's shoddy ass nukes

The act of using the word or option sage in the email field or a checkbox of an imageboard when posting a reply

i think he does

Go back to Sup Forums

Actually, i'm a Sup Forums fag
Never even been in pol

peen

By who?
Being this fucking tarded still. S Korea has been putting up with these threats for years and yawns every fucking time.
And God fucking damnit their nation is so tiny. We have naval ships that can shoot down a missile parked right outside.
Why do you insist on instigating crap. Just pure crap.

Hopefully NYC, Orlando, Dallas, and the entirety of California is wiped clean off the map. Nothing of value would be lost.

Probably true

Yeah, fuck computers right?

I just love it how these two pleb tier countries have all the nukes in the universe at their disposal to the point where literally no other country will fuck with them... yet they're both too pussy to fire off any.

>USA
>N. Korea
>Wealthy countries
>Pussy countries.

finally, the human race can use a little radiation

THIS ISN'T FALLOUT NIGGA
IT'S REAL LIFE

He's the most brilliant human being in the history of human beings ever ever

>thinking anybody can nuke the u.s.
>calling other people idiots

>We elected a fucking idiot
Sure, but so what? What he's really going to do is start up an epic round of Starcraft.

And the Koreans have been training for some time. They've evolved for this moment.

Well he did promise to get something done ...

That's south Korea user

North korea is all military n shit while giving no rights to anyone who isn't military. You're talking about South Korea here.

fucking libtard afraid of korea.

say no to acid

North Korea isn't a threat to us, this douchebag's incompetence is a bit of a problem though
Also never say no to acid

>North Korea vs America

NK is the least of concerns. China, fuck China.

>thinking anybody can nuke the u.s.
>calling other people idiots

Are you actually, factually this ignorant? Russia can nuke the US. China can nuke the US. Israel probably can. Britain, France, etc could all nuke the US.

But they'd face retaliation sufficient that an ant wouldn't be left alive.

Now North Korean can't actually Nuke us yet. Their actual nukes are too large/heavy for a missile, not to mention weak. The best they could do is sneak a nuke in and detonate.

But eventually they'll improve, and get the ability. Or we could shut that shit down now. Million of Koreans will die in less than an hour from non-nuclear weapons alone.

They won't be able to do much to us though if we start it now. So it depends how much you value millions of Koreans, probably some Japanese, and the world economy going to shit like we've never seen in our lifetime.

>has no idea what one nuclear warhead can do over time after detonation

What will happen if lil' NK or dictator Trump trigger a war (aside from the hundreds of ways it can be set off), the world will lose a few hundred million people (out of 8 billion that won't hurt much), Russia would back NK but China's economy is US supported (about half), China will try to police NK and mediate, Russia will push for war while continuing to sell weapons to everyone. The US, with 611billion dollars in the military, even if poorly spent and wasted, still provides more troops, equipment, weapons and funding that any other nation.
Everyone will take losses, NK will likely cease to exist, China's economy will be devastated, Russia will have made a profit and gained and lost allies while spending a lot in money, troops, and equipment, the US will take loss of life, significant economic loss, and in the end still be more powerful than the other countries.
And only NK will be stupid enough to use a nuke, if they have one.

>That's south Korea user
>North korea is all military n shit while giving no rights to anyone who isn't military. You're talking about South Korea here.

North Korea is Zerg
South Korea is Protoss
US is Terrain
>nuclear launch detected

I actually remember watching him say that at some point. I no I have credibility but idgaf

Actually, no they can't

And you can type it until your fingers fall off. But the U.S. military's defensive tech is miles beyond its offensive tech. There's not gonna be any nuking, kid. Sorry.

Both quotes entirely put of context

I don't even support Trump I'm an ancap myself but this is low quality bait for niggers

I don't think he said it. I can't find it. If he said it, it wouldn't be hard to find.
I don't know why people make up dumb quotes for people who say so much dumb shit already.

Trump - has said a lot of stuff, and said a lot of stuff that contradicts the stuff he said, can't achieve anything with The People, Democrats, and his own Republicans blocking him, speaks without preparation or fact checking.
Kim Jong Un - dictator of a poor broken country, with minimal resources which are all put to benefit the ruler, and given carefully prepared speeches and multiple practices to create a false image of intelligence and calm.

That moment when Zerg was the result of a failed Terran weapons experiment.

Protoss.. well.. who knows what they're about.

It's not even a quote. Here is the source.
redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/31/donald-trump-sure-might-use-nuclear/
Notice the first line of the article is "Okay. I made the last half of that up as clickbait." And the first half is not a direct quote anyway.

dear, OP

even tough sucking dick is a hard task id like to advice you that this board is mainly for rightwing and or racist people

you should probably go to /lgbt/ where they will probably love you for this or if you want to be more political then go to Sup Forums

have a nice day and fun sucking nigger dick

-user

I'm not risking it either way.
getting a Geiger counter, a gasmask, and some vodka.
Lots of vodka.

>triggered

No one is dumb enough to use a nuke other than north corea.
If the war is started by north corea using a nuke, china and russia will carpet bomb their ally for months and nothing of value will be lost

>its actually you who is triggered

Nothing is going to happen with North Korea. It's just embarrassing that Trump is threatening them and they know he won't do shit so then he just comes off as a douche.
>YOU BETTER NOT THREATEN US AGAIN OR FIRE AND FURY
>(threatens again)
>NO DON'T I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME GUYS
It's just shitty strategy and makes us look stupid.

Why would I be, I'm the one who just debunked op's quote.

just saw your previous post, sorry and it is true, i truly am the triggered person here

>Actually, no they can't
Actually you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about. Test of our theoretical defenses show it to be another colossal waste of money just like the F-35.

I suggest you stop reading whatever shitty blog you "learned" that shit. Follow some actual military sites instead.

Or failing that - find me ONE FUCKING GENERAL who will back up your bullshit. Find me just one General who says the US is nuclear-assault-proof. Just one you ignorant fuck! You won't find one outside of your dreams or maybe Hollywood.

Truth is a major ballistic missile strike is almost impossible to stop. The missiles have only gotten faster, can be launched by sub, etc. We get very little notice. They often utilize decoys so good luck shooting the right warhead. And you're talking about massive numbers of missiles all launched at once. The land mass of the US is far, far too huge to shield all at once.

You can't realistically stop it except with the promise of Mutually Assured Destruction(MAD). You have to be fucking insane to launch a nuclear strike at an enemy who can meaningfully retaliate.

Now normally I don't GAF about how ignorant people like you are, but the cost of being that fucking ignorant(and thinking you know something) can be pretty bad.

OP hereFuck you both

This user is correct
Read a detailed Scientific American about this some time back, missile defense is not that effective. The more sophisticated the attack the harder it is to repel. There are many ways to defeat any type of defenses we can come up with. We should not feel safe that if another country launches a nuke it will be stopped by some magic tech, just not the case.

wait no...
OP was the triggered all along!

>We should not feel safe that if another country launches a nuke it will be stopped by some magic tech, just not the case.
Next you're going to tell me the ability to "enhance" images that I saw on TV isn't read either!

> We have the best nukes
> The greatest
> Trust me, they all assure me

Destroy the Asian economy, make america great again.

that's the entire point. NK thinks Trump is crazy enough to nuke NK into a parking lot. So does China. The last thing China wants is a war on the Korean peninsula. NK is bluffing, and china will intervene and force Kim's hand to back down.