Rank 1-8?

Rank 1-8?

Left to Right: 8 4 5 2 6 7 1 3

Worst to best or best to worst?

8 worst, 1 best, so far left is worst and 2nd from the right is best.

Yeah second from right is a popular choice

For good reason.

Yep, she's a slut through and through, more of her. Far right is pretty good too.

Nice. I'd like to give her a proper workout.

L to R
6 2 1 5 7 8 4 3

What kind of workout? What would you make her do?

Start with some frog stretches to get her hips limbered up, my cock stretching open her pussy at the same time of course. Then have her do some special mini-squats, riding my dick.

Your favorite

And then when she's all warmed up?

Pick her up and bounce her up and down on my cock, her legs wrapping around me as she gyrates her torso in time with my pistoning.

Now you've got her sweating, she needs a real challenge to take it to the next level

Have her spread out her legs and put her hands on the wall, shoving my dick up her tight little asshole, having her buck back against me as I pound into her.

This is a new exercise for her, she's too tight and it hurts like hell. You'll need to loosen her up

I'll start slow, spreading open her vice-like ass as I pump in and out of her, but she's just going to have to work through the pain.

Good, a good coach never takes excuses from trainees. She grits her teeth and tries to finish the set, knowing you won't accept failure, but she's shaking as you stretch her body as it's never been stretched before. How do you demand even more from her?

As she starts to slow down I give her tight asscheek a good slap to get her to pick up the pace, repeating on the other side until she's really giving it her all.

8 5 1 3 7 6 4 2

8-7-3-5-4-6-2-1
Best to worst

Wasn't this on here earlier tonight along with other groups of 8 girls?

She tries hard to keep up with the target pace, bucking her burning ass back and forth on your cock as fast as she can. She doesn't have the stamina to finish though. Before you can cum, she slumps against the wall, exhausted and unable to take the burn anymore. Seems like she'll need some punishment for not giving it 100%. How do you motivate her to try harder?

Yes

Your favorite

It's at times like these that you need to spot her, grabbing onto her hips and ramming her back as I thrust forward, moving her body myself to get the results we need.

Time to make it a full-body workout. I get in front, bend her down level, and thrust my cock deep down her throat, making her gag and stumble. Now if she pulls forward away from you, she's impaling her throat deeper on me. I push her back toward you until she has no choice but to take both of us deep. Now that she's motivated, time to take it up another notch?

Moar?

Moar. Why did you like her best? What would you do if you had her at your mercy to do anything?

I like three best.

retweet

there's something unnerving about this picture that i can't place my finger upon it's like they all have first grade smiles can you imagine waking up to this group 'user, we removed your penis and feet and roasted them for hours in the oven in our vaginal juices, cervical mucus, and menstrual drippings taste and see user taste and see' ugh gives me the creepers jeepers i'm getting the chills imma mark it 0 on all of them OP

Here she is for your viewing pleasure

any more of this girl? seen here on here a few times and im kinda like her.

She's a cutie. And a bitch. What do you like? What do you want to do?

i like them unsecure and shy, she seam likesomone i could realy fuck up mentaly and emotinaly. i would realy make here life hell.