Fem

>"Hey, user. Me and my friends are going to plan a feminist rally. We have to show the world that we womyn aren't weak-minded maidens. Want to help us? I did always found you cute."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c
youtube.com/watch?v=q7_tWNB2zl8
youtube.com/watch?v=0rjDwm4PMJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes master.

>feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c

Y-yes

Entice me.

m8 I've lost all hope of a woman even being attracted to me.

>"Sorry, I got important shit to do"
>Go home and play videogames/shitpost

I fapped to OP's picture last night

I like to imagine the girls are ridiculing and humiliating me

No.

>all these fucking cucks ITT saying yes

Fuck off

>2016
>not being a feminist

Only if I'm allowed to wear my MAGA hat without being violently mobbed by shrieking harpies

Ladies sit down, let me tell you something about the jews and how you are goyim slaves

Yea! Free the nipple! Let's get those tops off! That'll show us men!
I mean, uh plz no.

>we need to show the world we aren't weak
>can you help us

Ayup.
I'm not even trying anymore.

"Nah, don't make me go places. I got video games to play."

Suck my cock and make me a sandwich, you were destined to do so.

Asking for help isn't a sign weakness, user. That's only if you want to be 2cool4people faggot.

>Find you cute, not found.

That's how I'll get out of it.

Why do they all look like psychopaths?

Sup Forums what have you done to me??????

Never ever stick your penis in feminism

don't take the bait! any guy that buys into the feminism meme is a certified beta.

Or do, as long as that's the only thing you do with feminism.

Who is the person they're all staring at?

>y-yes ma'am
youtube.com/watch?v=q7_tWNB2zl8

I found their twitters back a few months ago and they're all self obsessed materialistic cunts

That womanlet second from the left kept posting pictures of 2 grand+ fur coats and lusting after them and talking about other whack abyssal black hole feminine shit

>I did always found you cute.
Including a compliment after a request is the biggest red flag you can raise that you're being a manipulative cunt.

Who takes pictures like this? They don't even look like they're smiling, they look like they're waiting for you to say something.

The one with pink hair is definitely a future SJW. She just lacks the granny glasses and bitter glare.

They should be more concerned with breeding, preferably with white men.

No surprise there

I don't get this meme. Is he supposed to be a neocon?

these women are all so ugly I wanna puke

>Who takes pictures like this?

Effeminate beta males that use sites like Sup Forums, and think that taking pics of women like that makes them look like an "alpha male", but it just makes them look like creepy autistic neckbeards who are interested in emo sluts.

Thank you for killing the white race, lazy fuckers

those girls are way too cute to be feminists op

How do you not know who Paul Kruggman is? He's a nobel-prize winning economist who manages to get everything wrong every time he opens his mouth.

>Is he supposed to be a neocon?
Nah, just a Keynesian.

I'd be glad to help you brilliant, gorgeous ladies! Have you considered a free-the-nipple rally as a good starting point? Misogynous clothing standards are a good starting point!

>Sorry ladies its friday prayer time but inshallah I will try to make it afterwards
>have a blast girls :^)

it's a youtuber called ldshadowlady

sukk my kuck and we can talk

Quit sexually harassing Sup Forums. Thanks.

The loudest voices are always the weakest.

True strength lies in your abilities, not who can shout from the rooftops the loudest. People forget this simple fact. If you desire respect, you earn it by your own merits. The way you are acting and what you are planning does not even impress me or anyone in the slightest, it just makes you an even bigger target for ridicule.

In due time, this wretched appearance both you so find attractive in me and others value you for will fade, rot and decay are the inevitable facts of our world. The day to day victories you gain now will be meaningless down the line as the very society you sought power from will be undermined by your own actions by discouraging a meritorious system in favor of a gender centric one.

The species future indeed shows bleak prospects with the way you carry yourself now.

>"lazy"

is it because you are fat? small dick? just make money, women are materialistic creatures. buy her shit and they will love you.

As a Muslim, feminism is haram.
You can't say anything or you're Islamophobic.

Oh look another one of these threads. Posted by a fat fucking fatplanet. We care not.

I know you're most likely being facetious but people try way too hard to normalize women's pathological materialism. It's really not in the man's best interest to be her personal ATM and any relationship built on that is a lie.

Fuck off stupid bitches. None of you fucking whores will ever end up married. Enjoy your cats.

It hurt when the girls rejected you, huh, user?

>Cute

Yeah nah I've got literally anywhere else to be.

Wonder if i can rape all five at once without one getting away

Now that's some brainstorming, way to go Mohammed.

>I did always found you

Stop. What you do is wrong. Why do you do this thing?

>tfw the girl in the front right was a CS grad student in my uni

I always thought she was a tranny and avoided him at all costs.

Explains why she's a feminist. She couldn't get any dick.

Are the front two trannies? That left one is giving me man vibes.

Let's make a deal, 1 bj per rally
sex for news events

same

lol i get banned everytime i post one of these threads but when a Sup Forums mod does it its suddenly allowed.

>tfw its getting easier to spot and track the Sup Forums mods. I have an excel spreadsheet going.

>he just found out that Sup Forums has bots creating new threads and replying to them

You're going to go protest against your people and for nigger dick??? We should break up

George Clooney's retarded brother?

>nah, my patent just came through and my product is selling like hotcakes.
>Im going to start traveling, if you want to be my concubines and live as NEET incubators for me then go ahead and take off your pants and line up

That's our Achmed

just go with it
the pussy will make it all worth it

Only if you will suck my dick while calling me goshijin-sama

The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire.

>Me and my friends are going to plan a feminist rally.
My friends and I are going to plan...

OH! Feminist. That explains why you think it's okay to put yourself first.

Can't, meeting my girlfriend at the movies, but good luck with that.

Only if I get to bang all of you afterwards.
Give me a good time or bust, sluts.

>YOU ARE NOT EVEN MY REAL MOM

>turn 360 degrees and walk out

Except that it was holy and an empire.

>Turn 360 degrees and walk out
>360 degrees

American Education.

Good goy ahmed they are all yours inshallah!

>he didn't get the joke

back to plebbit fucking nigger

>reddit, the quote
Smash your computer with a hammer

Why the fuck are you creating faggot threads like this? You should be banned.

This is a bot made by a faggot

>"Hey, user. Me and my friends are going to plan a feminist rally. We have to show the world that we womyn aren't weak-minded maidens. Want to help us? I did always found you cute."
>grab her by the throat
>"B BACK THE FUCK OFF..?!?"

Oh thanks beauty. Would not it be better if you invite someone smart and politically experienced, who can really help you to make a change? I know some interesting persons, let`s meet with your leaders.

> get invited to her superiors
> find out the structure and resouces
> sabotage the leader
> take control
> implement feminist publishing house, that undermines fabians in feminism

You'll make their pussies wetter by saying fuck no.

"it depends on your talking points"

>Can't you just get the bearded dude at the back to help you?

>Not getting the not getting the joke joke

Only if the cutie in the middle on the left falls in love with me.

... Fug

I would offer to help, then give no helpful advice unless asked and spend most of the time flirting with the girl.

>not getting the pretending to not get the not getting it joke

youtube.com/watch?v=0rjDwm4PMJY

"Holy Roman Empire". This is a very difficult thing to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.

"Holy", you say, while grinning like Voltaire did. "Holy", it is it's name. But then, thinking of "Holy", you think about all the emperors who were excommunicated. You think about all those who tried to fuck with the pope. You think about the wars of religion and how many of them ended up as protestant heretics.

But then, the funniest is coming. "Roman". Yes, now. You cannot contain your laughter. “Roman”, it is called, despite the fact that this “Roman” body is standing on Germania, a land so harsh and poor that the Legions of Rome refused to set foot on it. A Germanic and barbaric people, yes, but still calling themselves “Roman”.

And now, here is the end of the fun: “Empire”. Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard that you cannot breathe. An “Empire”, a body made of dozens of petty duchies and counties, all fighting for themselves, giving strange names to their position, full of Grand-Dukes or Archdukes. An “Empire” who will stay between Poland and France, while the great powers of Europe will create colonies all around the world.

Texas knows what's up.

no thanks, but i think you are cute too

Thanks. ;)

>not getting the joke to the pretending to not get the not getting it joke

Didn't we all?

>"If I can have 5 minutes alone with each of you to suck and lick your undoubtedly amazing feet and toes, then yes, I will pretty much do whatever you want."

FEET
E
E
T

Anyone else get bummed out by this image?