Post yfw you realized you were born into the most important and powerful nation on Earth

Post yfw you realized you were born into the most important and powerful nation on Earth

America thread, no shit flag allowed

>mfw brits talk about their """""""""""empire"""""""""

The only time I see the words "American" and "Empire" together was the US after WW2 and even then they instantly lost the territory straight after. After that I think it is going to die before anything else, since you've been on the ride longer than any other country.

Joined late and jewed everyone else saying they "helped".

I swear you niggers need to try harder.

>Post yfw you realized you were born into the most important and powerful nation on Earth

>being born into citizenship based taxation.

You can keep it, IRS slave nigger.

Haha, you jealous, eurofags?

Well I am not infested with niggers and beaners, so no.

What do I do with my life?

>pays double the tax and has muslims raping his children
oh yeah we're slaves alright

posting

You don't belong here Jamaal.

>Pays tax to the IRS no matter where he goes in the world.

>Lives in a country that isn't even 60% white.

Why bother?

But China's flag isn't blue

>60% percent white.
You guys have been getting fucked over and raped by niggers for so long you are desensitised.

>triggered yuropoors
settle down lads, maybe one day you will make it to the moon

>60%

Make it?

Literally have a nigger as President, and about to have a woman.

You need to start packing your bags.

BILL!!!!

No we joined right on time & if you don't think our advancement helped you are an imbecile. Personally I think Hitler was doing God's work and although it was possible Russia could have pushed through Germany Westward, the fact the America helped give Eastern allies a push put the nails in the coffin.

>Soviets beat the US to everything but the moon.
>Even then the US only made it due to German scientists they got after WW2.
>Only reason they got their was because they had the funding from jewing Europe.
Nice one.

cant hear you from the moon and mars lad, the earth is quite some distance away, but you would not know, your """empire""" was tiny to be honest

You literally wouldn't exist without us.

>There*
Fuck autocorrect.

>America owns the moon

whatever you say

>implying the soviets didn't steal blueprints/prototypes

I mean, whose flag is on it?

Due to the sun bleaching the flag, I think it's for of a French flag at this point.

>More*
Fuck me again?

Bumping so people can appreciate my joke.

stop caring about your tiny grammar mistakes, it looked perfectly normal until you pointed it out

America is grander than even the Roman Empire and if you don't believe so you are unfathomably deluded.