Can someone explain why Obama was a bad president...

Can someone explain why Obama was a bad president? I'm not from the US and so I fail to understand why everyone seems to hate him.

Trump is cool and all but Obama wasn't that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.nydailynews.com/2011-05-27/news/29610822_1_terrorist-groups-law-enforcement-secret-intelligence-surveillance
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/01/02/president-obama-signed-the-national-defense-authorization-act-now-what/
activistpost.com/2013/02/ndaa-hedges-v-obama-did-bill-of-rights.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/anwar-al-awlakis-family-speaks-out-against-his-sons-deaths/2011/10/17/gIQA8kFssL_story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/7361630/One-in-three-killed-by-US-drones-in-Pakistan-is-a-civilian-report-claims.html
salon.com/2010/09/08/obama_138/
eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/obama-doj-worse-than-bush
washingtonindependent.com/33985/in-torture-cases-obama-toes-bush-line
thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/10/26/why_is_obama_easing_restrictions_on_child_soldiers
washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/monsanto-petition-tells-obama-cease-fda-ties-to-monsanto/2012/01/30/gIQAA9dZcQ_blog.html
liveleak.com/view?i=685_1342311527
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/white-house-invokes-executive-privilege-on-fast-and-furious-documents/
nytimes.com/2012/08/26/opinion/sunday/no-crime-no-punishment.html
dailycaller.com/2012/07/31/the-obama-administrations-war-on-whistleblowers/
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/31/obama-justice-department-immunity-bush-cia-torturer
aclu.org/blog/national-security-technology-and-liberty/new-justice-department-documents-show-huge-increase
huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-nossel/the-death-of-guantanamo_b_1878375.html
whitehouse.gov/ondcp/the-national-drug-control-budget-fy-2013-funding-highlights
cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/11/20/obama.tsa/index.html
businessinsider.com/government-says-its-to-track-cell-phones-2012-10
nytimes.com/2010/04/01/us/01nsa.html
democracynow.org/2012/4/20/whistleblower_the_nsa_is_lying_us
thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/11591-obama-admin-argues-no-warrant-required-for-gps-tracking-of-citizens
rt.com/usa/secret-service-accused-of-misconduct-in-aaron-swartz-case-020/
rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/choice-of-mary-jo-white-to-head-sec-puts-fox-in-charge-of-hen-house-20130125
rt.com/usa/secret-service-accused-of-misconduct-in-aaron-swartz-case-020
cbc.ca/news/business/story/2013/04/03/pol-us-ambassador-to-canada-obama.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8VlXfs1K04g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=UQXZoM__vU0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/01/obama-closing-guantanamo-timeline/61509/
youtube.com/watch?v=B6fnfVJzZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=7PxBOSy2pCI
youtu.be/7BmdovYztH8
swampland.time.com/2013/08/27/syria-intervention-would-reaffirm-obamas-biggest-flip-flop/
youtu.be/_dRFJ6CF2Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=vUoKgzLa0do
cnet.com/uk/news/obama-pledges-net-neutrality-laws-if-elected-president/
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/04/24/fcc_s_new_net_neutrality_proposal_is_even_worse_than_you_think.html
mercurynews.com/troy-wolverton/ci_25632420/wolverton-new-rules-could-kill-net-neutrality-and
youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
nytimes.com/2013/07/31/us/politics/obama-offers-to-cut-corporate-tax-rate-as-part-of-jobs-deal.html?hp&_r=0
uspolitics.about.com/od/thefederalbudget/a/What-Is-The-Grand-Bargain.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gr8 b8 m8

Nah, I'm serious

I don't like him because of the war in Libya and the fact that he brought race into literally everything.

neither one is bad. neither one wants the destruction of the USA. it's just polarizing politics that brings out the worst. honestly people in the government are retarded and don't look through the bills presented to them, they just decide to go with it or not based on their feelings tward the president or party. it's all retarded.

obama didn't really get much done except for obamacare, which is a disaster

Everyone loves him here in America! We despise Donald Trump! Trump is an imbecile! A fucking dumpster fire!

The worst thing he did was continue vaporizing taxi drivers in conflicted areas. Besides that he was just another president who tried to fix things and mostly failed like all others

obamacare is the best thing that happened to the us people in centuries

Then why did people vote for something completely different?

He wanted to ban private ownership of firearms

>more riots than any other pres
>promised to pull the troops out as his first order
>didn't pull them out until he was up for re election
>pulled them out against all data/advisers telling him it was a big mistake
>essentially birthing isis
>some shit in libya
>some shit in egypt that gets no attention
>drones drones drones
honestly he gets blamed for shit that was eventually going to happen no matter what
hence the
>thanks obama
maymay
he's bretty gud imho, though that's probably because i'm comparing him to the more recent past presidents. and they're the real fuckups who severely fucked up not just america but the world as a whole

he was an ok pres, but the country needed a great one that was willing to take chances and do big things. instead of this, obama was always just a cautious moderate aiming for middle ground.

They don't like him because he's black. Also, he's a politician.

Because that are retards that think the ACA and Obamacare are two different things because they watch Faux News and read Breitbart.

Nigger your out of your fuckin mind

While he had quite a bit of retarded legal ideas, he was honestly one of the best presidents we've ever had when it comes to public relations and social acceptance. Majority of the people that hated him we're the ones that actually got fucked or jewed by his policies, or the ones that just plain hate niggers cause they're racist.

Trump also has positives and negatives, but I don't wanna trigger the Alt Right faggots who mob this entire community.

he's not different from any of the "establishment" presidents. the only reason why people like him is because hes charismatic. he did the same shit that trump has been doing and only now are liberals angry about it

Yeah, I think Obama is recognized by a majority in this country to have been a pretty good president. You are surfing on Sup Forums which has a higher-than-average proportion of ill-informed backwater-living alt-rightists.

Contrary to other commenters, I would say he rarely brought race into his politics. He may have been the first president to pay attention to issues of race at all, but that's understandable. He generally neglected racial issues and was criticized by the black community for being too white in some instances. They thought they were finally getting "their" president but he more or less governed as any democrat would have.

As for Obamacare, I agree it's got some problems, but the could be fixed if their were enough reasonable people in congress to do it. Personally, in my state, Obamacare made it so that I had to buy health insurance at a minimum of $320/month (without any subsidies, I pay full freight). Before Obamacare, if I wanted health insurance, it cost $570/month, but I wasn't required to buy it at all. So it depends on your perspective.

I thought involvement in Libya and Syria were both pretty ill-advised. Personally I lay the blame for those on Hillary, especially Libya. But I still voted for her.

>Voting for Hillary

Why?

>promised change
>gave moar of the same
>???
>/thread

Welcome to the Internet Age. Every president the US has from here on out will be the worst ever.

>He generally neglected racial issues and was criticized by the black community for being too white in some instances.

If I had a son he would look like Trayvon

He race baited all the time essentially taking a big shit on everything mlk did and causing further division. He also bailed out gm

If you truly think that then you are clueless. The ACA raised premiums for every fucking person that can hold.

bank bailouts
doubled the national debt while achieving very little economic stimulus.
creation of Obamacare which increased fees and is likely unsustainable. Does nothing to tackle US's exorbitantly more expensive health care per capita compared to any other country.
almost everything foreign policy wise ("red line" in Syria, failure to address ISIS, supporting the Arab Spring which has led to the rise in power of anti-American politicians in the Middle East and furthering instability, lack of action on North Korea which has further led to the issues today, NSA spying caught by allies chipping away at US reputation with allies)

The list goes on and on. He inherited a shit position from Bush and a polarized Congress. Introducing unsustainable deficit spending and achieving nothing in terms of infrastructure development, progress in Afghanistan/Iraq, and weak economic growth (when the Feds refused to increase interest rates) is almost laughable.

Mostly because I thought that rewarding Trump for conducting the kind of campaign he did would permanently lower the level of political discourse in the country. Trump is a bully. Someone should have had the courage to stand up to him. (I'm looking at you, American voters!)

I'm Canadian and I would have voted for Trump.

He doesn't really identify with most blacks is the thing.

Yeah, Trump may make more sense in a less racially diverse country. What do you think about the Quebecoix?

It's because he's black and not a conservative. If he was black and a conservative everything would be fine.

Riots aren't really up to him, and birthing ISIS is just not true. Destabilizing Iraq brought ISIS.

Everything else though makes sense, especially droning.

>but voted for trudeau
are you just in love with the letter T?

> Trump is cool and all

Uhh........I'm afraid it's retarded.

obamacare essentially turned drug dealers into doctors

bait

go suck a herring boris

>Riots aren't really up to him
his actions directly lead to them.
>he could've been my kid!
the fuck did he think spewing this shit all over the nation was going to do

he's going down as one of the greats

hold? my premiums went down and my gf got coverage under her dad until she was 27

Why Obama was a bad president (part 1)
Obama extends Patriot Act without reform
- [1] articles.nydailynews.com/2011-05-27/news/29610822_1_terrorist-groups-law-enforcement-secret-intelligence-surveillance

Signs NDAA 2011 (and 2012, and 2013)
- [2] forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/01/02/president-obama-signed-the-national-defense-authorization-act-now-what/

Appeals the Federal Court decision that “indefinite detention” is unconstitutional
- [3] activistpost.com/2013/02/ndaa-hedges-v-obama-did-bill-of-rights.html

Double-taps a 16-year-old American-born US citizen living in Yemen, weeks after the boy's father was killed. Administration's rationale? He "should have [had] a far more responsible father"
- [4] washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/anwar-al-awlakis-family-speaks-out-against-his-sons-deaths/2011/10/17/gIQA8kFssL_story.html

Continues to approve drone strikes that kill thousands of innocent civilians including women and children in Pakistan, Yemen, and other countries that do not want the US intervening; meanwhile,according to the Brookings Institute's Daniel Byman, we are killing 10 civilians for every one mid- to high- level Al Qaeda/Taliban operative. This is particularly disturbing, since now any military-aged male in a strike zone is now officially considered an enemy combatant
- [5] telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/7361630/One-in-three-killed-by-US-drones-in-Pakistan-is-a-civilian-report-claims.html

Protects Bush’s war crimes as State Secrets
- [6] [7] [8] salon.com/2010/09/08/obama_138/ eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/obama-doj-worse-than-bush washingtonindependent.com/33985/in-torture-cases-obama-toes-bush-line

>bank bail outs
he enacted frank dodd. wonder what's going to happen when trump bankrupts the economy, how bailouts will there be then

(part 2)
Waives sections of a law meant to prevent the recruitment of child soldiers in Africa in order to deepen military relationship with countries that have poor human rights records -[9] thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/10/26/why_is_obama_easing_restrictions_on_child_soldiers

Appoints Monsanto, GMO company with multiple unsafe practice violations, lobbyist to head the FDA - [10] washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/monsanto-petition-tells-obama-cease-fda-ties-to-monsanto/2012/01/30/gIQAA9dZcQ_blog.html

DOJ raids marijuana dispensaries that are now legal pursuant state law - [11] liveleak.com/view?i=685_1342311527

Obama protects AG Holder from Congressional “Fast and Furious” gun walking investigations - [12] abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/white-house-invokes-executive-privilege-on-fast-and-furious-documents/ Brings no criminal charges against bank executives that misused bailouts - [13] nytimes.com/2012/08/26/opinion/sunday/no-crime-no-punishment.html

Engages in a war on whistleblowers - [14] dailycaller.com/2012/07/31/the-obama-administrations-war-on-whistleblowers/

Grants immunity to CIA torturers - [15] guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/31/obama-justice-department-immunity-bush-cia-torturer

Quadruples Bush's warrantless wiretapping program- [16] aclu.org/blog/national-security-technology-and-liberty/new-justice-department-documents-show-huge-increase

trump has caused more riots. he just caused an act of terrorism. that kid today essentially thought he ws trump, trust fund kid, no real parents, white and stupid. he did exactly what he thought trump would have done

(part 3)
Allows innocent man to die at gitmo - [17] huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-nossel/the-death-of-guantanamo_b_1878375.html

Increases Drug War budget - [18] whitehouse.gov/ondcp/the-national-drug-control-budget-fy-2013-funding-highlights

Supports intrusive TSA pat-downs and body scans - [19] cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/11/20/obama.tsa/index.html

Says it’s legal to track individuals by pinpointing their cellphone without warrant - [20] businessinsider.com/government-says-its-to-track-cell-phones-2012-10

Renews FISA and NSA’s unregulated spying and banking of all wireless communication - [21] [22] nytimes.com/2010/04/01/us/01nsa.html democracynow.org/2012/4/20/whistleblower_the_nsa_is_lying_us

Appeals SCOTUS ruling that warrantless installation of tracking devices on cars is unconstitutional - [23] thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/11591-obama-admin-argues-no-warrant-required-for-gps-tracking-of-citizens

DOJ overzealously prosecutes [read: persecutes] activist Aaron Swartz, ultimately leading to his suicide in the face of trumped-up charges brought forth to silence his movement for open information - [24] rt.com/usa/secret-service-accused-of-misconduct-in-aaron-swartz-case-020/

Obama nominates JP Morgan defense lawyer to head the SEC, the regulatory agency in charge of keeping Wall Street in line - [25] rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/choice-of-mary-jo-white-to-head-sec-puts-fox-in-charge-of-hen-house-20130125

Obamacare only benefited the poor - free healthcare. But middle class, the majority of us, had to pickup the tab for the free health care for the poor. Now if you don't have some type of health insurance throughout the whole year you are penalized with a fine. Nothing from the government is free. All is at the expense of us the taxpayers.

you're an idiot

It saved my life bro.

>become president
>isn't instantly forced to bend over for the military
they are controlled by these money hungry psychopaths
not the other way around.

Please explain how bank bailouts didn't save the economy and doubled the national debt long term

He wasn't
We only have 2 parties here so the die hard followers either love or villainize whoever we have as president. The rest of us are just along for the ride and only notice then when they occasionally fuck shit up. Let's be honest, here in the USA, my kids are going to college whether we elected Trump or Hillary. The big things in life won't be affected by them.

Tho here are a couple things
The guy won a Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing more spectacular at that point in his career than looking more civilians by authorized drone strikes than anyone else in history
Took financial advice from the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae consultants and executives, 2 of our financial institutions that went under or got taken over with that economic collapse. People would vote him in because "he was good with the economy" rather than just sitting they liked the idea of a black president.
Still pretty pissed his party unconstitutionally enforced the health care act. I'm so fucking healthy I don't need it till I'm 50, but fuck it, every time the government does something that's good for me I somehow always end up paying them more money. All hail big government.

i get a bit annoyed when foreigners try to involve themselves in political debate. that being said. there's a bunch of reasons why. how-ever i really don't feel like going to negative place. i'll ist 3 reasons briefly. 1 obamacare. 2 drugs 3 climate agreement / tpp

>Monsanto, GMO company
you farmers are retarded for saying shit about monsanto then having it sold to the germans. they're laughing at your dumbass for giving that up. GMO's make food cheap. dumb ass small time farmers wanted the corp guys put out of business

it's babies first time baiting, don't worry about it user. just ignore the retarded shitposter

>rt.com/usa/secret-service-accused-of-misconduct-in-aaron-swartz-case-020
lay off the breitbart user. for fucks sake you quoted rt.com. not that your shit made any sense, this but kills all your credibility

>historic low (actual) unemployment
>historic high national debt
>shipped more jobs overseas than created domestically
>domestic jobs created were part time, low pay, service industry jobs
>used media to appear to be doing the opposite of the above
>backed a party candidate and provided them assistance before the primary elections (cronyism)
List sorta goes on like that.
Everything you hate about politicians.
>spending more money than they have
>trading national resources for personal gain
>cronyism
>covering it alll up and not being accountable for their actions

>Then why did people vote for something completely different?

The Choice wasn't Obama or Trump. It was Hillary fucking Clinton or Donald 'the douche' Trump.

>But middle class, the majority of us, had to pickup the tab for the free health care

fuck if you did, the rich paid for it. for fucks sake what did you think the 99% protests were al labout? getting hte rich to pay for obamacare

every single one of his pro trump rallies are violent

Obama allowed Liberal Douchebags to double down on their douchebaggery.
America is sick of liberal douchebaggery.
America puts Trump in office.
Liberal Douchebags, again, double down on their douchebaggery.

Liberal Douchebags:
They're Douchebags....
and they can't learn.

>getting hte rich to pay for obamacare
lol no.

So i guess CNN, business insider, ny times, and white house do fucking gov is fake news to you guys.
>Tfw one "sketchy" link is Cherry picked out of the several credible ones that were posted

To his credit, the Obamacare offered to the poorest was of such bad quality that it quadrupled the black infant mortality rate.

While that's true, holy fuck do not deny he appointed a knowingly corrupt sociopath to head our FDA. Fucking thanks Obama
Also idk if they're laughing. They shouldn't be. Let's see, Monsanto seeds create foods with diseases, Bayer has the antidote.
But I'm sure they'll leave their beloved homeland out of it. Not like they travel or get their food from other countries or anything, right?

>climate agreement / tpp
that's not one thing. 1. the restrictions placed on the climate accord created tesla, so it works to advance society 2. tpp, trump is about do attempt to go after china for the same thing this coming monday without 150 other fucking countries backing him

>is attacked by violent leftists
>during election season trump had to keep away from several venues because of the violence occuring before his very arrival
leftytards are the most violent, likely because they know their neetbux are about to get fucked

>I don't like him because of the war in Libya
Why did you like Gadaffi? Are you an Arab Socialist?

(part 4)
Picks Goldman Sachs partner Bruce Heyman—who, along with his wife, raised $1 million for Obama—as an ambassador to Canada - [26] cbc.ca/news/business/story/2013/04/03/pol-us-ambassador-to-canada-obama.html

Candidate Obama on War in October 2007:

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank."

youtube.com/watch?v=8VlXfs1K04g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

President-Elect Obama on Torture in Nov. 2008:

"Yes. I have said repeatedly that I intend to close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that. I have said repeatedly that America doesn’t torture, and I’m going to make sure that we don’t torture. Those are part and parcel of an effort to regain America’s moral stature in the world."

youtube.com/watch?v=UQXZoM__vU0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Obama's Failed Promise to Close Gitmo: A Timeline:

theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/01/obama-closing-guantanamo-timeline/61509/

Obama (2007): "That means no more illegal wiretapping of American citizens. No more national security letters to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime. No more tracking citizens who do nothing but protest a misguided war. No more ignoring the law when it is inconvenient."

youtube.com/watch?v=B6fnfVJzZT4

>fuck if you did, the rich paid for it. for fucks sake what did you think the 99% protests were al labout? getting hte rich to pay for obamacare

My healthcare costs quadrupled.
I make $65k in California.
Independent contractor.
Had my own insurance since 2002.

obvious bait

(part 5)
Obama in 2007 disagrees with President Obama on War Powers Act:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PxBOSy2pCI

Candidate Obama Debates the President on NSA, Privacy, and Civil Liberties:

youtu.be/7BmdovYztH8

"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat" - Barack Obama, 2007

swampland.time.com/2013/08/27/syria-intervention-would-reaffirm-obamas-biggest-flip-flop/

"...and I want to make it clear...if he takes this nation to war in Iran, without congressional approval, I will make it my business to impeach him." - Joe Biden Dec. 2007

youtu.be/_dRFJ6CF2Mw

Obama in 2014 SOTU: “America does not stand still – and neither will I. So wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, that’s what I’m going to do."

Obama in 2008: "George Bush [is] trying to bring more "more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that's what I intend to reverse when I'm president..."

youtube.com/watch?v=vUoKgzLa0do

CANDIDATE OBAMA:

Obama pledges Net neutrality laws if elected president (29 October 2007)

He asked Obama: "Would you make it a priority in your first year of office to reinstate Net neutrality as the law of the land? And would you pledge to only appoint FCC commissioners that support open Internet principles like Net neutrality?" "The answer is yes," Obama replied. "I am a strong supporter of Net neutrality."

cnet.com/uk/news/obama-pledges-net-neutrality-laws-if-elected-president/

because it was a clear subversion of congressional approval for a war
while completely fucking an entire country
pretty sure they still haven't created a government since gadaffis unfortunate end

Untrue. Sometimes they literally are not given the time to read through bills, most recent example is how Mitch MCconnel drafted that health care plan and even once it was presented on the floor there was only 1-2 days I think to read through it before the vote and most republicans and Democrats alike couldn't tell you anything about it outside of what Mitch MCconnel told them.

Usually the committees that help draft the bills have a good couple Democrat and republican representatives and those representatives will relay what's in the bills to the party members so they don't have to read the bill itself.

I would find this fine if partisan politics wasn't so fucked up where the people drafting the bill will most likely lie or exaggerate certain things in the bill when told to their party members, and then we have both sides calling each other liars.

(part 6)
PRESIDENT OBAMA:

FCC's new net neutrality proposal is even worse than you think.

slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/04/24/fcc_s_new_net_neutrality_proposal_is_even_worse_than_you_think.html

FCC: When a lobbyist is named head of the agency that regulates the industry he represented, perhaps we shouldn't be surprised if he acts in the best interests of his former employers.

mercurynews.com/troy-wolverton/ci_25632420/wolverton-new-rules-could-kill-net-neutrality-and

Candidate Obama on Debt in July 2008:

"The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic."

youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Senator Obama (2006) on Debt Ceiling:

“Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.”

Obama's "Grand Bargain"

Obama's Grand Bargain includes:

lowering corporate tax rate from 35% to 28%
nytimes.com/2013/07/31/us/politics/obama-offers-to-cut-corporate-tax-rate-as-part-of-jobs-deal.html?hp&_r=0

Substantial cuts in SS, Medicare, and Medicaid
uspolitics.about.com/od/thefederalbudget/a/What-Is-The-Grand-Bargain.htm

I'm paying 4x as much for healthcare.
No change in coverage.
Where's all that cash going?
Why is it illegal for me to stop participating in the scam?
I'm a middle class working guy.
>muh 99%

>Monsanto seeds create foods with diseases
GMO is safe shit for brains

Every president did good and bad, for me what made me dislike and distrust Obama was when he said something along the lines of "i don't have all the facts but i believe the police acted stupidly" and some other bs when a professor broke into their own domecile and the cops harshly arrested the man, who was black, after the man refused to give id or anything showing it's where he lived and fought back against the cops. I think it's what promped obama to have some white house beer summit, i think it was called.

(part 7)(conclusion)
I'm neither a Democrat or a republican but to say that Obama was a great or even good president is nothing more than a lie.

>leftytards are the most violent, likely because they know their neetbux are about to get fucked
obvious bait

Lockerbie doesn't bother you at all?

There's a lot of uninformed philosophical opposition to Obama, and a lot of uninformed philosphical support for him as well. The fact is that more jobs were created under his presidency than any other in history, and Trump inherited the healthiest economy the US has had since 9/11. He deported more immigrants than any other prior president. He engaged in a more aggressive anti-terrorist campaign than any other president, and showed a greater willingness to engage in entraterritorial conflicts to pursue that aim than any prior president. He was good for business and border security and more hawkish than any conservative wants to admit. There's no reason for either side of the political spectrum to hold the opinions they have of him, but they see a "D" behind his name and have a kneejerk reaction of support or condemnation. It basically boils down to Americans not knowing or caring what politicians are actually doing and just rooting for their team. It's stupid tribalism.

if your healthcare quarupled, it's bc your care was worse than fucking medicaid. you were too stupid to know you were being ripped off.

I didn't mind him, but I also didn't adore him.

Overall he was a decent president, but also a bit of a puppet. I mean compare that to bush and just holy fucking wow.

things in 2000 were way better than 2008. 2008/2009 were fucking terible

2016 is better than 2008. It was even better than 2012, but he peaked in 13

his duties were done by that point, we didnt need 4 more years of that.

And we definitely didn't need another bush/ republican establishment type

He did bumble up ferguson tho. I lived there at the time and his response was analogous to bush and katrina, very innefective when he couldve been extremely effective. Race relations actually went backward from 2008-2016, big time
so by process of elimination

good goy, you NEED to pay more, or you're getting ripped off

I'm not sure you know your history to well, or how civilizations work.
I mean indoor plumbing and sewage infrastructure alone is saving more lives at a much cheaper cost than any medical related bill you could ever pass. And considering the US is only 2.5 centuries old, you're saying Obamacare is the best thing that's ever happened to us. Ever.
Like fuck Independence and free speech, amiright? Ending slavery wasn't cool enough for your list? Fuck electricity or even the internet, or even our access to capital so we can invest and start a business on our own.
No no, this medical bill with half assed results is our crowning achievement. Future generations will learn about the mighty USA and Obamacare, and when the cities turn to ash, there will still stand monuments for aliens to find of our single greatest accomplishment. Obamacare.

>Obama pledges Net neutrality
who the fuck passed net neutrality? stop with all your bullshit

Did Obama ever officially distance himself or come out against his old Pastor who went on racist anti white Rants and was famously quoted for saying "God damn America?"

He didn't really accomplish much of any importance
His attempts to introduce universal healthcare were so shit that it probably killed it for the near future
His misguided gun control bullshit is as always frustrating and retarded
Race-baiting

holy shit not a conspiracy or anything south korea and isreal have put clauses burried deep in arms deal bills forcing us to give up defense tech.

Meanwhile the media has a cow when trump liaisons some off handed remark to a diplomat

Fuck

this motherfucker is cut an pasting this garbage from brietbart

The legalese, making a bill 200 pages, paperclipping unrelated bullshit to them and giving ridiculous deadlines, while waiting to the very last minute to present it.

It's almost as if they made the system to favor gridlock.

He was good. Alt right cucks are retarded and don't know shit about the world.

> race
America`s first black president

He racked up more debt than all previous presidents put together