Is dying your hair silver/white degenerate? Would you personally do it at some point in your life?

Is dying your hair silver/white degenerate? Would you personally do it at some point in your life?

I'm heavily considering but don't want to be in the same category as dumblr libcucks.
Pic related.

>hipster afraid to bleach his eyebrows because blindness

>fuck it, I'll just leave that part coal black

no do it so i know who to avoid

>blindness
I thought it was because they take a long time to grow back? Although I guess you could just dye it back

not an argument

dying your hair if you're a man is degenerate

is that really dyed?
who would go through the effort of dying facial hair?
I guess that's more believable than that being natural
But yeah, it's degenerate. basically reserved for hipster girls who want to be like "that girl in game of thrones"
though daenerys is really hot in the show

I have white hair. First off, you don't dye your hair white, you can't not dye it white. You lift via bleach. If you have dark hair it will typically take 3-4 sessions of bleach to lift it to a high platinum blonde. You then have to use purple toner shampoo/conditioner to cancel out the remaining soft yellow.

Don't get white hair unless you are prepared to upkeep it. I love having white hair though. Men constantly stare at me, it's like having a lightbulb on your head. :)

Looks pretty fake when its painted.

Don't do it you fag.

As long as the colour looks natural, no.

If you have blonde hair and dye it brown or black, you are not degenerate.
If you have brown hair and dye it blonde, you are not degenerate.

If you dye it pink, blue, green, et cetera, YES, you are a degenerate.

>dying your hair at all
abdegenerate

Why?
Of course it's dyed, because the eyebrows are a different color.
Also I'm not doing it as a reference to anything, it's just that whenever I see characters or people with white hair I always think about how attractive that is compared to the same person with hair of another color.
I know that, it's just easier to say dyed white than say bleached and toned to white.

I have had white hairs for almost 9 years now. It is patchy, inconsistent all over my head. People accuse me of dying it but it's natural.

It's not all it's cracked up to be, that's all I can say.

>Men constantly stare at me
all the problems with modern society summarized in one sentence

That looks fucking retarded

Of course some feminine frog wants to dye his hair like some tumblrina. Do it please.

Yes. So is dying your hair back to its initial color when you start to grey. White/silver hair looks out of place and ridiculous on a young man, while greying hair looks distinguished on older men. Don't fuck with nature.

>implying if you want to dye your hair you're automatically feminine
>implying I'm a baguette

Whatever, Chong.

I don't need to. I'm 19 an my beard(like thing) is already grizzled. It runs in the male part of my family. Soon as I going to hit my 25-30's my hair probably going to be grizzled and normal raven black mix which will have a silver-ish look. Just like with my father in his younger ages.

Looks like I'll just have to wait until I'm 60.

Motherfuck, Pierre. The only hair dye you should use is a bottle of peroxide for emergencies. Quit being such a faggot.

But Pablo, I'm really bored and wanna try something new in my life aside from another career change.

fuck off kate

great. after growing a disgusting beard didnt help numales reclaim their masculinity they're going to cosplay as michael mcdonald to pretend they're wise.

Funny thing is the balding in my father's side is very minimal. The balding is probably only starts in the 60-70's. I think I hit th genetical jackpott with the hait thing. If I only get more positive things from my father's side.

It looks retarded when you have dark eyebrows, like you belong in one of those Nip cartoon shows.

If you're bored and want change don't do something so shallow as dying your hair. Pick up another hobby, go travel, desecrate a mosque with a pig carcass, do something that has actual substance.

I hit a number of jackpots except for whitening hair. Karl Marx level beards on both sides of the family, naturally broad complexion, no baldness.

Literally who?

Already too many hobbies, already traveling to a different country every year, and I won't do anything dumb enough to get in trouble with the law.

Fuck it guys, I'll just do it.