Would you agree to only let Chinese immigrants into americA

Would you agree to deport every ethnic minority group in america and only let Chinese immigrants in. So 90% is white and the rest is Chinese?

We need some Mexicans to do roofing, agriculture and landscaping.
Your plan is unworkable but Leafs should adopt it.

Like euros are incapable of doing that themselves.

By the way, how would yall rate the girl on a scale of 0 to 10?

I think that would be ok. They don't smuggle AS many drugs as the Mexicans.

Solid 8/10. I bet she has a white parent.

No, I wouldn't

They don't smuggle NOW.

Let's not forget that they used to be major traffickers back in the day.

Mexican-Americans are christian, capitalist, and are very compatible with the US culture.

They even have functional kids who don't go full autism.

I rate them on a very simple scale: 1 = Go, 0 = No go.

I live in Vancouver B.C., don't do it.

It says from Asia with love. Half breeds don't thrive well in Asia. Plus white chick's have bigger bone structures. And look fatter.

Came to say this.
Still preferable to other ethnicities, though.

Fuck off we're full

>They even have functional kids who don't go full autism.
Yeah, they go full cholo.

Chinese are the worst. Their sluts steal our white men and produce chink kids. Their men Jack up the cost of real estate turning natives into renters. And they look at my dog like it's food.

That's just California in general.

Hell, in some urban areas, you find Vietnamese cholos, too.

Non-white minorities tend to fall into the dominant gangsta culture. Most polys I've ever met act like real thug niggas.

Definitely. If anything Chinese replacing original "white" population net gain for the State for following reasons, Chinese:

- higher IQ
- better worker
- stronger culture (stable and very ancient)

If I was president of United States I think surrendering more powers to Chinese better for planet earth in long term view.

>We need some Mexicans
No we fucking don't. Everyone with this opinion should be deported, minority or not. We got along just fine before the illegal horde invasion in the 80s. At worst we may need some seasonal field workers that we bring in with visas then send back.

No the chinese will ruin america further then they already have.

fuck off, chink

>would you agree to only let Chinese immigrants in
No. Japanese, more likely; Chinamen, no.

Chinamen are the Jews of Asia. One kind of Jew is more than enough. Go to Vancouver and have the Chink bred out of you, then maybe (MAYBE) we'd let the hybrids in. Pure Chinks, country sinks.

I won't talk about race and traits because that's for pseudoscientific cucks.

+ Better work ethic
+ Polite

- Afraid to question superiors
- Overwork themselves

I would rather live in a society with >90% Chinese and

Only if they integrate. I've never had the problems that some here have with minorities (excepting Jews, fuck the Jews,) but when a minority group refuses to integrate at all I get pissed. Why come here where life is better unless you were going to adopt the culture that made it a better place?

these are japanese posters.

>the culture

Murica has no culture it is a shithole melting pot full of niggers kikes and cucks

This is true. I'm starting to think slopes have the strongest genetics. If a white breeds with mexicansor arabs, the offspring are very close to white. Even if a white breeds with a nig, the niglet gets whiter. Octoroons look white, as if the white genes purify the mudblood. However, if a white breeds with an asian, 9 times out of 10 all the whiteness goes out the window.

I'd put money on 100 years from now everyone looking more asian, than those stupid charts that show a bunch of halfbreed niggers.

Nice try, Svencuck. You might've destroyed your country and peoples with Somali semen, but you won't be dragging down others with you. You die out alone. Well, maybe with Germany.

No the asians shit up Orange county and L.A. they should have all been exterminated in the last 3 major wars we were in but have all now become race mixed into citizenship.

What have the done to LA and OC?

*they done

No, I love black babes. So sassy and dat ass doh.

How about sending all Muslim and Mexican immigrants to Israel

#OpenBordersForIsrael

90% white and 10% chinese? Hell yes, obviously.

Shut up paco, we see through your lies.