What is the most powerful country...

What is the most powerful country? I don't mean waterbrained Americans that have 99999 nukes and don't know how to use them but I mean the most strategic army that could take over the word? Nuclear winter doesn't count

Still the United States. In a conventional war, nobody else even comes close.

cant beat the U.S. either way you slice it, sorry eurotrash

America their abilty to tetain air superiority in all situations as well as having a formidable navy and army makes them the best by quite a bit however chinas military is growing extremely quickly and their technology is equal to the americans means they will at some point in the near future be just as powerful as the americans

Brazil could take over the world with an army of kuruminhas

Still quite a ways to go. China has what, 1 aircraft carrier in service compared to the U.S.'s 11?

russia

What's a reasonable prediction for 100 years from now? War is always inevitable, history proves that. The Islamic cancer is spreading like wildfire and the world is itching for a war. What will happen? My uneducated guess is a nuclear mayhem

I'm certain Trump could best Putin in a fist fight.

I don't believe it will be nuclear warfare.They know it would end the world and I don't believe they would want to leave this earth when their lives are so great.

incorrect

I actually did some research on this for a class I was taking last fall. When it comes to world domination,
no one nations could do it for the fact that most countries would revolt and the army wouldn't be capable
of handling it after you took over any of the 4 hemispheres (north eastern, northwestern, etc.)
even if you only lost 3/4s of your army during the whole campaign and managed to bolster numbers with
half the enemies starting forces (both propositions are outrageous for this sort of war though) and all that before we factor in the logistics and cost to sustain.

I could go further if you guys want.

Remember WW2? You just have to be a country with shitloads of inhabitants.

All it takes is the poisoned mind of a powerful country. Look at north Korea now. If you think a nuke won't be used for the rest of time then you are very hopeful

It's USA, you dumbfuck

It's still the United States because even with China there's a lot of infighting between political leaders generals people who control the armies. The advantage United States has over all militaries is chain of command the president controls everything whether we like it or not in other countries or even specifically the European Union there is no united front there is no United leader who can make every military decision and expect it to be obeyed.

It takes a lot of resources to build up a fleet of ships/planes. China doesn't have the budget nor does it prop up military tech development like usa does.

USA is only one that could come close.

Europe: peace and good life
Russia: strategy
USA: advancement
Isis: stealth (i know it's not a country)

New Command and Conquer plot?

continue

I think they wouldn't dare.They know what would happen and they fear that idea

lets do it

Do you know that Europe isn't a country either.
Faggot

Easy, Switzerland, control the money, control the world

Yes

The US because we spend truly stupid amounts of money on our military trying to be the world fucking police. No one comes close.

Some countries have more actual infantrymen, but we've developed our military now to be able to wreck greater numbers efficiently, and target the enemy's logistics to render their numbers meaningless.

The legacy of the Korean War was to push us into this state.

We don't have the political will to do this, and actually conquering the world would be way too expensive. Occupying areas would be a problem after the fact. But tearing down all resistance... we could probably do that.

The worst part is taking out the countries we've sold arms too. They still don't have shit in comparison because they're not so retarded as to spend that much of their GDP on a military.

But I'm afraid you don't really get to cut nuclear arms out of the equation, like it or not OP. The invaded nuclear armed countries will retaliate. No doubt about it. Which is "great" when you think that Pakistan is a nuclear power.

>When it comes to world domination,
>no one nations could do it for the fact that most countries would revolt and the army wouldn't be capable
>of handling it after you took over any of the 4 hemispheres
...unless we're willing to kill everyone in the process. Then revolt isn't an issue anymore.

If we want to be all civilized, then it is near impossible.

is there even a possibility of a country just buying another? and if that happened who would try and buy who?

Here's a question. Say the US becomes a nazi like bloodthirsty superpower that doesn't use nukes, could the rest of the world come together to defeat the US? Say we eliminate the use of nukes, which would come to the demise of the human race, is there a chance to defeat them? They seem genuinely untested in war as they pick fights with the disabled children of the planet.

Yes. Every county allied against the united states would eventually end up in a defeat for the usa. It would be a war of attrition. The usa wouldn't be able to destroy every government before they could get us on the defensive.

Alright then.
In taking the initial hemisphere, America is the winner by far, with the nearest competitors being Russia, Britain, and Australia.

If we ignore logistics, holding it is going to be the next big problem. Everyone who has played mount and blade knows where I'm going with this. If any more than 3 countries (4 for anyone who has taken the north eastern hemisphere) go against you preemptively, you'll be gone before you can take a country the size of Uganda. After that, the issue will be navy if the problem was not solved before, and tactics in taking over countries with as much life spared as you can so that the new people can be added to your own forces. I'm going to stick with the 3/4 survival for major countries and used essentially a 2 or 3-to-1 loss ratio for other countries, while the enemy will always add half their military to your standing forces.

Will continue.

thanks

Lets be impartial:

USA have the most aircrafts, navy; a powerful industry, descent population in numbers and good scientifics (if you want to take the whole world you need to be ahead in technology from the rest of the planet). The problem is then their popullation are not very unite, their land forces are not the best and their politic system not allow a simple person to take the whole control of the country, remember, to launch a world conquest you need to have total power (Alexander, Napoleon, Hitler; and even they was not even close to archive world domination), first will be a political fight and mabey a civil war before a single person take the enough power in the US to be prepared for a global offensive.

2. Russia have infinite recourses, best land forces and a descent air force, a giant territory (good for defense), excelent scientifics, indistry and their popullation is very united, in Russia are a very notable separation of power, but are very corrupt, so a person who want to have complete power will have not much problem to archive that, other problem will be the navy, Russia navy's is top class in the world, but is not enough to try to control global seas, other problem, and the biggest problem will be their popullation, the russian popullation are only 140 million people, they need minimun (in my opinion) three times more in the actualitity to control their lands and try to take the world.

3. China have insane population, giant industry, most scientifics and their science man are top class in the world, a really good navy, descent recourses, descent land forces and air power, China have not to worry to archive total control, their goverment have total control right now, so a guy who wants to became the supreme ruler of China have the roads open to do it. China just need to be eficient to be able to conquer the world.

There are not other coutnries who can compete against USA, Russia and China to take over the world.

Pardon my english.

I don't think so. Trump is a businessman, who stayed half of his life behind the desk. Meanwhile Putin is ex-KGB spy and to this day he train material arts. when it comes to hand to hand combat my bet is on Putin.

USA and Russia.

Lol @ china because of their population. The amount of ground soldiers you have makes no difference every country has bombs that can wipe out anybody's ground forces instantly.

What do people think of the Islamic cancer taking over? I think the reproduction rate of most normal people is 1.8 but the Islamic cancers are pushing out incest frogs at 5.9 per couple. It's simple mathematics that prove they will become the majority. What needs to happen? What will happen? I'd rather fucking die than bend the knee to that ideology, it fucking disgusts me

I wish Gemma Colin would fall down some stairs

using history as a scale, I calculated out that if a country ever did rise up against a conqueror, they would need on average either 15 to 1 in barely armed or 4 to 1 in countries with more weapons to successfully overthrow a conquerors army and 'sorta' retake their country.

This means, after we take soldiers to keep a quarter of the people from conquered countries from rising against you, we'd have about 7 candidates who could actually continue their campaign into a second hemisphere, being (not in list of most successful) UK, Russia, Japan, France (inb4 hurr durr cowardly french), USA, china, and South Korea. After this, it depends on where they go next.

>I'm certain Trump could best Putin in a fist fight.

unlikely. putin is a master of sport in judo and combat sambo with decades of experience

You're saying Isis is a country?

Amerifags rely too much on their fragile tech that more often than not just fails

Russians may not be most modern, but Siberia keeps them strong and reliable

China has sheer numbers of cannon fodder to simply plow over any country

nigger if you think america doesnt have the most powerful armed forces you are a fookin idiot.

Still can't win wars against gooks and sandnigs. May be powerful, but are useless warriors.

you wrote the most autistic comment ive ever read

Power is a broad term. Sure they could nuke the world at their own demise, but so can many countries. They are an untested and greedy entity that makes impulsive decisions. I mean look at 9/11. They staged their own demise for greed and it has given birth to a near unstoppable ideology.

Russia and China would hack the US and render your IT useless.

Also you'd need another president, not Trump.

>Still can't win wars against gooks and sandnigs. May be powerful, but are useless warriors
This!
Every modern war America fought in alone they lost or gave up.
WW2 worked out only because of the Russians and the Island Apes - aka U.K. - were involved too
If it weren't for the Russians Hitler would've ran over everyone

Presuming they managed to crunch a METRIC FUCKLOAD of data and figure out which hemisphere would be best (which is the south eastern for all but china, oddly enough, who have a better bet invading the north eastern), they would then either run out of soldiers (not to even think of logistical people) and we would be down to the US, China, and South Koreans. The US then falls flat on its face upon jumping the pacific or Atlantic, while China and South Korea take the north eastern hemisphere and then both fail to make it through the last quarter without full on anarchy busting out. Of course, this would be blitzkrieg and not slow, methodical takeover over a few centuries. I might make a thread about it one day, but if ya want I'll give a basic rundown before I pass out for the night.

this thread just shows that the general public has no clue at all who holds any power in this world.

countrys dont have power, its the people who run them. who runs them? banks, big corporates, end

if you take a closer look at who is running these big corporations and banks, you might notice that most of them have jewish names.

coincidence?

Russia has a pretty nice geographical strategic position. Right by Europe and Asia without even having to go over sea, and up near Alaska where they could make their way into Canada and down below that.

but the US has military bases all over the world

limited interference occupation and unwanted terrorist manhunts aren't wars you dumb nigger.

In a full on war, America would wipe the fucking floor with any country bar Antarctica with little to no fucks given about civilians, especially when they fight back.

is that way.

bwahah i didnt say shit about nuclear weapons. we spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. that is all you really need to know. we could kick russia and chinas ass at the same time. true story. look up red flag. f35s have a 30 to 1 kill ratio against the bad guys.also google youtube china military sucks

This isn't 1938 mate you think some shit hole with weapons and vehicles from 20 to 30 years ago is going to do shit against a modern army just because they have more man power lol