Star Wars

Will it be better or worse than Force Awakens?

Better. It really shouldn't be that difficult.

It will be Star Kino.

well the trailer made it seem more like an actual star wars film than the one we got

shit, that costume looks neat.
10/10 would cosplay

After the news about extensive reshoots made by a different director, I'd say that the movie sucks and there's no hope of recovery.

But it will easily brake one billion just by being star wars.

Probably will be shit, could be good, but it won't

Slightly better since no more old people shoehorning but still shit since iRebel

shit

>"Oh no we have to stop le evil empire"
>"Wow we dit it !!!!!"

It will be the 5th star wars movie with the same plot. It will be shit.

>another female lead
can they stop this meme

this

I think it will be a better movie than TFA, however you will walk out of it thinking it could have been better.

Empire, Hope, Return, Phantom and Revenge
right?

Just when you think they win. Vader comes in and murders them all.

Disney is a bunch of pussies, they won't go this far. I hope they do though.

Han Solo and so Obi-Wan are getting their own movies.

I do agree I want to see them create an original male character, though I imagine that will be like pulling teeth for the writers. The ones that don't despise men seem burned out by writing them.

I'm really stoked for seeing a Star Wars movie that's not centered around Jedi/Sith/Force bullshit.

But the fact that we won't ever move away from episode IV is making me fucking furious.

I want a movie that makes the average Stormtrooper seem like a legitimate threat.

Aren't they supposed to be the elite of the Empire, with the bulk of their forces being local planetary defense forces?

Daily reminder that Episode IV is the one that had a fat character literally named "Porkins"
>Porkins
>Pork
>because he's fat
Jeez. And people unironically like this movie.

But you know it will end in the first Death Star blowing up anyway, so what's the point.

I just don't feel like I am being targeted by the makers of the movie.

But women star wars fans are not real people. Stupid Disney, this is like Ghostbusters all over again.

Why can't we get away from it?
Why keep making sequels and prequels? Why can't we get something unrelated?

Why can't we get other plot than "blow up huge base with a giant canon"?

They don't need to target you because you're a guaranteed sale, most white men don't give a shit and the few that do are replaced by the equally vapid women or blacks that watch it for being represented.

You have transcended the "target audience", you are now the expected white noise.

I just want my Shadow of the Empire or Dark Forces.

Your what?
YOUR WHAT?
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of the best star wars works being wiped out from canon so that we can steal bits and pieces from them under a different name and make money forever.

All these new Star Wars movies by disney will be marketed to appeal to a wide audience with a diversity cast, they'll have no creativity or some kind of spark to them.
it's just product #57 from the conveyer belt

It looks more original than TFA at least. If it's not good, at least it will be memorable.

I really really don't care for a Han Solo movie and I wish they would just not bother with it. Obi wan would be cool I guess but again I don't care for any of these spin offs. I'd rather just see new characters in a new world and a plot that has nothing to do with the empire.

Though with that said I think rogue one will be one of the best ones, specially with Ben Mendolsohn in it. The only thing I'm worried about is the studio sticking their fat sausage fingers in it and trying to make it a lighter film. The main appeal about this movie was that it looked more like a war movie, but course the studios are like " no we need more funny quips" I just wish these fuckers would just finance the movies and leave the professionals do their job and stop fucking things up cause they're afraid the won't make enough money

Meh, things can still have creativity once they get all the 'current year' stuff out of the way - assuming it's even there to begin with.

Honestly, having a female lead isn't that groundbreaking. People have become so sensitive over stuff like this that they seem to want to find evidence of an anti-white male agenda, to the point that a new Mel Gibson WWII movie is being seen unironically as an 'anti-war' movie pandering to the international Jew.

With Star Wars, there is actually a reason why the bad guys are usually clean-cut white men, and the good guys are a more diverse rag-tag group of characters.

Lets be honest, the movie will come out, everyone including Sup Forums will be all 'Way better than TFA! Better than RotJ!'

Then after about a month people will start pointing out the massive flaws with the movie and the initial giddyness will pipe down

3 months later people will be saying how they actually loved TFA and Rogue One is nu-star wars.