Need medifags assistance, can't tell if wrist is broken or sprained but it hurts like hell...

Need medifags assistance, can't tell if wrist is broken or sprained but it hurts like hell. I wiped out a few hours ago long boarding kinda fast and didn't realize how much it hurts till now

Pic related it's my wrist

go to dr

It's 4 am

go to er

Lol not worth it if it's not broken

Put ice on it for a good 15 minutes, and see if it get's better. If it hasn't gotten any better after a while it's most likely broken.

Can you make a fist?

Can you bend your wrist forward?

Do you feel a grinding or greating ensation when you bend your wrist in any direction?

Does your wrist bend in a direction it should not?

how bout post a better picture

if it goes black like brusing around the area it hurts, its broken, if its only slight discoloration its soft tissue dmg. if it swells up its a sprain. Use the internet next time not Sup Forums nub

>asking Sup Forums for help
just break your fucking wrist

>longboarding

yeah limp wrists will break easily

wheres that pic of chinese wrist stretching exercise with your thumb?

yes it's broken

>longboarding kinda fast
Do yourself a favour and break your neck next time

>long boarding
are you a femanon?

You may have sprained a tendon. If it burns on contact, it's broken. If it hurts when only moving in certain ways, it could be a tendon or two. My recommendation is visit a doctor.

this, also not sure if op is 80 pounds or 10 years old. trump hands confirmed

OP this is good advice. Do this as hard as possible with your right hand, then attempt to do the same with your left. Based upon the pain difference there's a good chance you'll be able to tell if the wrist is broken or just bruised/sprained

If it was broken, you wouldn't be making this post. Trust me.

Rn here. If you can move it its not broken. Pussy

busted caps all over hand, looks like some early swelling, slight deformity @ wrist? gotta comare with other wrist but shit angle. RN is right tho so r/o broken for sure. sprain/strain if no deformities.

Don't do these user, idk if you're stupid enough to try it or not. But it'll fuck you up haha.

Underage b&

That's one hellofa stick arm indeed. Seems ridiculously out of proportion to the hand.

Medfag here, I'm not a fucking x-ray machine go to the ER so you can find out faggot.

yeah man you just need an xray. it can probably wait until morning buuuut if it starts going pale or cold or numb or super super painful then you gotta get it checked out pretty stat