The greatest album of all time

The greatest album of all time

but user, that album is sexist, racist and homophobic!

lol

Exactly

Let's Face it...Guns n Roses is for losers. Step aside for the one true GOAT

Honestly don't like Guns N Roses. Axel's voice is annoying ASF. I don't get how they're so famous when he's got a shit voice

wtf i love pitchfork now

I actually like the Bosstones.

I unironically think this is their only good album. No I'm not baiting, their other stuff is just 80s faggot shit.

same

CD>AFD

>rock

ew

Paradise City>Nightrain>Rocket Queen>Welcome to the Jungle>It's So Easy>You're Crazy>Think About You>Out Ta Get Me>Mr Brownstone>Sweet Child O' Mine>My Michelle>Anything Goes

>broad statements

ew

not an argument.

Neither is "ew"

switch Nightrain with Paradise City and we're good

NEVER

HAD

TO

KNOCK

ON

WOOD

hip hop > rock
accept it and move on

>get perma'd from Sup Forums for spamming nigger dicks
>come to Sup Forums and spam nigshit music instead
lmaoing at your life

>rock
>goat
Pick one.

Paradise City is literally the worst track you pleb

Mr. Brownstone is the GOAT

GONNA CALL THE PRESIDENT

>Paradise City first
>My Michelle that low

nu-males gtfo

the greatest album of all times

That album was complete shit except for the 3 songs released as singles. Such a fucking rip off. I hated it so much I took the cd out the back and melted it with a cigarette lighter.

Yep. I prefer UYI I and II over AFD. CD was pretty good too.

>nigger music

To be specific, compared to the vacuous hair bands of the Hollywood Strip scene, they were miles above anyone - great musicianship, good songs, powerful performance. But then as soon as you compare them to pretty much anyone in the hardcore punk or extreme metal scenes of the time, they look like a goofy, irrelevant joke.

This nigger gets it. Mr Brownstone is the best track on the album. Rocket Queen is also criminally underrated.

Thirding this. Mr. Brownstone is the best song GNR ever recorded.

>No dogs allowed on this board.

My first time doing cocaine was while listening to this album and doing lines off of the back of the jewel case. Great time