Are there any ways to torture a cat without killing it or disfiguring it permanently?

Are there any ways to torture a cat without killing it or disfiguring it permanently?
The guy a few doors down in my apartment complex has a cat that makes these horrible noises at night, like it's being fucked or something, but whenever I see the cat, it looks perfectly fine and healthy.
Wtf is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9TmmF79Rw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you trying to investigate what hes doing ti the cat or are you rrying to get revenge on the cat for bwing fucking annoying?

the cat might be having sex

no joke, every intercourse is rape for female felines

I mean sex with other cats, to be clear

Could be courting

Even more so, if not.

Trying to figure wtf is happening. Like, I don't want to accuse the dude cos there's no evidence to support me, but he seems suspicious and I'm wondering if he's doing subtle shit to the cat. No idea what tho.

Can you explain further?

Your neighbor is either fucking the cat, or the cat is fucking another cat.

Cat penises are barbed and really hurt females during sex. This usually results in horrible rape screams.

I guess a 'large' human penis could hurt just as much if not even more, as implied.

ugh, stupid phone, meant

Find a way to record the noises for a start. Dont think you shpuld report it to tge police tho. They'll just ask him if he's raping a cat. That won't fix anything unless he confesses. Record it and put it on here and get 4chans 2cents

user speaks the truth. A feline fuck involves teeth too.

>Paper clamp to back of its neck

youtu.be/T9TmmF79Rw0

This.
Also, the cat might just be fucked in teh head, or lonely. GFs cat isn't allowed in bedroom as im allergic, so he sometimes goes on a meowling spree in the middle of the night.
See "sing the songs of my people" cat.

Do you know how hard it would be to torture a cat, you would wake up and your neighbor would probably be covered in blood with scratches all over and hopefully eye balls still intact. The cats are fucking dude

Put it in a backpack, zip it shut, and kick it or beat it with a stick

Male cats often make horrible noises if they don't have their balls cut off. Screaming like they are tortured is how they pick up ladies

Tamest way you'll probably hear, and also funniest;
[I know i'm user, but this doesn't hurt the cat, but sorta teaches it a lesson, y'know?]

PILLOWCASE. Pet and cuddle the little bastard, get it in the pillowcase and give it the whirlybird of the century. It doesn't do anything to the cat but make it dizzy and it's kinda hilarious when you let it out.

Google " male cat in heat " and you can easily see that it is normal for male cats to scream like they are tortured

Cats can't taste antifreeze...... Just saying

shut up jake

Fuck Brian

>tape on side of cat
>cucumber placed behind cat
>spraying water mist from second floor so it hits them randomly without any association to a specific cause
>hot sauce on food they keep trying to steal
Psychological torment is an act of love and is part of cat ownership.

lol