Why doesn't my cum shoot out when I bust a nut. It just sort of dribbles out...

Why doesn't my cum shoot out when I bust a nut. It just sort of dribbles out. I've tried not fapping or cumming for up to 10 days and staying well hydrated, the volume increases but not how it comes out. Its embarrassing and my wife thinks its pathetic.

Edging.

cause u may be growing a vagina without knowing it

this

It takes at least 40 mins to cum anyway, how long do I edge for?

post nudes of wife

You might have ED OP.

I'd say at least another 15 to 20.

Sometimes i go for an hour and a half and it still dribbles out.
ED? Im only 35 though.

Your wife is right ,it's pathetic.

do some kegels faggot

Tried that, didn't seem to help. I can hold my piss ìn longer now though.

Exercise you fat cunt.

I do, 30 mins cardio 30 mins resistance training 5 days a week. I have a BMI of 27 so yes, I'm overweight but by no means obese.

just out of curiosity how old are you op?

Semen projects during ejaculation sue to a muscle spasm .. also having a larger penis and healthy urethra helps. You could have an obstruction, or a small eurethra, amd STD, or weak penis muscles. Also some anti depressants cause problems in that area. Especially Venlafaxine

35. BMI of 25. Fairly healthy and regular exercise.

I have a pretty strong shot when I cum OP, not really sure why though

example: used to hook up with a chick with massive tits, each one as big as an adult head and was always fun, once she let me finger her ass while she was bent over doggy then I started to fuck her without a condom (almost always use em especially with sluts) and as I was getting close to cumming she told me not to cum in her so had to pull out, I came so hard I hit the wall six feet away

Things I've done that may help, wank daily or more than once a day, have a go at playing with your prostate (as a teen a few times I stuck a toothbrush up my ass and pulled it out as I came, felt awesome), practise strengthening that sphincter muscle, women use a technique called koegels or some shit but it will increase power if you put the effort in and your missus will thank you

Wife is on Desvenalafaxine, I'm on nothing apart from a daily multi vitamin.

Dunno then man I think ur dick is broke

Probably. I know i'm not shooting blanks so thats a plus. I am circumcised but I really dont think that would have anything to do with it. I dont smoke, I get plenty of sleep and I'm pretty healthy.

kegels or koegels or whatever the fuck theyre called, for the win OP, make that bitch shake

do you drink alcohol?
be honest

also have you always had this problem, and if not what age was you when it started?

I have maybe a glass of wine wither dinner once every couple of months, maybe a sbot of scotch twonor 3 times a year. Havent had more than 2 drinks at once since I was in my early 20s.
I've always taken a while to cum and it has never really shot out. When I was a teen it would go maybe 30 centimeters at most.

Nigger you just said it was 27 earlier. What the fuck is wrong with you (other than your broke dick)?

Stop cumming too fast. Pump that shit 10 mins then shoot

It tends to yo yo. It was 27 about a week ago, 25 2 months ago, 27 at christmas.

But how'd it change between posts?

You raw dog it? Could somehow pass to you through fluids.

Doubt it

Memory like a goldfish mate.

For me it kind of leaks out when I keep on fapping while I come. If I stop just before I come and tense up, it shoots out like a pro. Also it has a lot to do with how horny I am for me.

Bump

Simple. Start doing kegel exercises. Your PC muscles are weak and can't shoot out your jizz. Just do kegels everyday and stay hydrated man

Wife thinks it's pathetic?
You either don't have a wife or have a real cunt of a wife. If that were my wife I'd be out the door. Normal women wouldn't give a fuck how much cum comes out or how hard it comes out.
If it doesn't feel any worse for you when having an orgasm why on earth would you give a shit?
I had your problem for a while, it was due to painkillers and booze. If you're doing either of those things regularly stop.

Go to a urologist and get a check up could be prostate problems maybe even cancer or testicular problems

Na no booze or pills. It just makes me fell less manly.
I might do that, wouldn't want to lose the lads or have something like that go wrong. Cheers.

Enlarged prostate or prostate cancer

same here, only difference for me is i don't have a great volume of cum either
tbh though sometimes i can shoot a bit ,all depends on what i'm watching at the time

maybe you should try role play or some shit to spice up your sex life

try seeing a urologist as they will have a fair bit of knowledge

and try to reduce your stress levels

enjoy having sex

don't try to hard, let it flow

sounds silly but cover the hole with your thumb right before you're about to nut and itll explode everywhere

Cool. I might hit the urologist up just to make sure its not anything serious.