What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What do you guys think of theneedledrop on YouTube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUVoggWq_sc
youtube.com/watch?v=SpR5Nrb52Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a wanker m8

he's prob the best reviewer imo but way too many people take his word for gospel

Stop, melon.

Hi Anthony

HE
IS
A
MELON
M
E
L
O
N
UNDERSTAND?

>too many reviews
>too many worthless reviews
>narrow range of taste
>phones it in
He is successful because he doesn't have any real competition.

He's ok, I mostly stay subbed to keep up with releases since I don't stay up to date. Unsubbed from his second channel though; I hate it

Check the archive. Also lurk more.

I kinda like the guy.

To be honest, I don't pay much attention to the main music review channel, but I do watch every video on his two other channels where he shitposts and talks "serious" about topics somehow related to music.

He can have crappy opinions sometimes but in general he is a rational and reasoning person (I'm not memeing here). I think he is a person who can debate and make good points. Also his great knowledge of the music industry is to be appreciated.

Couple videos I enjoyed from his 3rd channel: youtube.com/watch?v=uUVoggWq_sc
youtube.com/watch?v=SpR5Nrb52Rc

oi, im not from here but i was surprised he reviewed XXXTentacion's xxl freestyle with objectivity, cause I found it a display of performance prowess but weak in sounding good. Then the man turns around and puts his cypher at the worst spot out of the ten becsuse he calls it "edgy", "pretentious" and "cringe."

Not tryna dickride but how is this even possible? Each of the words he used to criticize is just him feeling some type of way about it, without breaking it down for what it is, without his feelings influencing it. Not saying it was a good or bad cypher, but I feel he just went the elitist route here since i was safest, even when he couldn't givr contextual criticism literally at all. Literally, watch what he says about his cypher verse, he doesn't even acknowledge anything about it beside calling it "cringe" etc. He's clearly objective when he wants to be but otherwise what the fuck man

Examples of shitty opinions:

>muh you call yourself a communist but use a computer "created by capitalist"
>muh trump is such s shithead cuz not letting trans people into army

capitalism*

fug

sometimes i will watched the melon and my crotch area grow . cant explain my unconventional fascionation with this man . when i see notify ''melon upload new video'' on pager i switfly rush to living room while battling furyous erection to open new reviews. Something about this man is just overwhelming me with emotion in the penis.

thanks for this user

Youve gotten a little arrogant with subscribers, but your reviews are still pretty okay, melon.

>What do you guys think of theneedledrop on YouTube?
He's a fucking dumb cunt who understands music on a staggeringly superficial academic level.

He also shamelessly creates threads JUST LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums.

Back to the comments section, Ant.

this thread was created 500,402 times already

Sooner he kills himself the better

Needledrop suicide before 2018, screenshot this post

what the fuck happened to this guy?
he never reviews underground music anymore?
he taste is very very rarely different to that of any pitchfork or pitchfork-drone?
he used to be the cutting edge, the voice of reason amongst the bs, now he gives any old shit an 8/10
fucking sellout lost his edge

He's got a 3rd channel now that is pretty good. He just discusses happenings in music. Like he had a video about what platforms pay their artists them most.

>someone who's livelihood depends on youtube clicks panders to his audience of teenage memelords
Fantano never had integrity, he's a massive loser

Amen

Never heard of this guy, can someone give me a rundown?

he literally said in a recent video that the more his channel grew, the more requests he got to review hip-hop and pop stuff. it wasn't his original intention to constantly do that but it was what his viewers wanted.

And he complied because he wants as much money as possible

I agree with this.

I used to go on his channel to see what new albums he liked that I HADNT HEARD BEFORE. I went there to find new music recommendations, I don't need to know his thoughts on every damn high profile release.

>giving Flower Boy a strong 8

yeah no shit anyone with sense would do the same thing

Bald vlogger with an inexplicably large audience on mu, reddit, etc. People look to him when they're too passive to develop their own opinions

seems like a decent guy and does an okay job reviewing music.

memes too much, in a try hard way.

been said already but people take his word as their own. so his fanbase sucks dicks most of the time.

The biggest Fantano joke is his review on Pale Communion.

Can't blame him too much, hiphop is largely shit. Especially this memerap thing going around.

user I know who he is, I expect everyone on here knows who fanmandingo is. I was shitposting in a shit thread. Thank you though.