Only fat White Americans are scared of blacks

Only fat White Americans are scared of blacks...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke
youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9492785
youtube.com/watch?v=4DGjaMKwyuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one nigger down

mostly fat white americans are cuck posters though

Serbs attack like niggers, 9 dudes on one guy?

Fortunately they were all arrested, too bad they're going to go to some European prison where they can pretend to be real hard for killing a dude like a pack of Serbian animals.

When I heard that kid was killed on holiday there I knew it had to be some slavic filth behind it and voila!

Kill yourself nigger loving cuck.

serbs are niggers so you're the nigger lover you cock stroking faggot

niggers are like niggers, do not compare any race with niggers you nigger loving faggot

It has nothing to do with nigger loving

9 on 1 is pathetic

even pakis are too good for serbia

Aren't Serbians the niggers of the white race? Shit like this pretty much confirms it

9 on 1, 3 on 1 or 1 on 1
Americans are soft , They easily die...

Miladin Kovacevic behind bars for near-fatal beating of student

yes they will come to you, give them your wife and daughter you cuck

You don't jump someone with a gang of white trash hoodlums unless you're afraid. 1x1 shows you're unafraid.

keep talking shit but you know the moment some big nigger offers you a one on one fight you'd shit your weak little pants until you're as brown as they are

protip: you aren't miladin kovacevic

what kind of pussy faggot are you? Who wants to fight niggers fair? just shoot them. its not like its hard to fund guns in balkans. Remove blacks by any means

I am a Serb and i say those guys are idiots.

It was not 9-1 all the time, the bad thing is that 9-1 happened when this guy was down. That is terrible and shameful.

Also, it happened cuz this poor black dude was hitting on a Serbian girl, and his friends were there just watching.
I would be happier if this hasnt happened. Regular slap would be enought, but those idiots were just fight hungry, and it was just one guy who stood up.

did you clean a bead shit of your wife after Her Nigger Boyfriend Jizzed on Her ? Be a good cuck

1 on 1 eny time they wish

what kind of pussy faggot are you?

Oh wow. Maybe go be 12 and gamely grappling with the English language somewhere else.

/b needs a much more stringent no under 18s policy

>pussy faggot
What the fuck are you? A wrestler from the 80's?

is this best you can do fat kid ?
let's do a time stamps of our muscles, let's see who is hire race..

pussy faggot go play Dota...

agreed
full of people being 2edgy here because theyir parent would slap the shit out of them if they did that in real life.

>serbian
>white
people from east europe are just albino nigger, and you know that.

What does 'hire race' mean?
Did you mean 'higher'?
I hope you haven't just shown yourself to be a mong.

>Lets do a time stamp of out muscles
This guys actually wants to make it Real on the internet. Go play in traffic please

people are scared of blacks because everyone knows they're criminals and overall trouble causing apes

Is English your primary language?

You missed the topic, you know exactly what I thought...

replace black with serbs and the sentence is right.
and if think that's not real, just go hang out in the civilized part of europe and look how people threat you.
nigger.

no, it's not but I'm fluent in it
I'm bilingual

fat guy triggered detected

I'm not scared of Serbs, I have Serbian heritage

Fuck me that's hilarious. He owned up to it! You need to know you're not very bright.
Keep on digging kid. This is fun.

I forgive you.

being a nigger is more about your attitude

the guy was on holiday in greece, not your average detroit ghetto nigger vacation

he was attacked by a gang of 9 drunk retards because they didn't like the way he looked at a woman, pretty much your average nigger move

the niggers here are the attackers, who are now all in jail where niggers belong

Lets see them guns!

you are confusing being scared with being disgusted by them and not wanting them around

a time stamps or you lost...

show me that you are better person than me
little faggot nigger lover

you are all fags

WRONG

Im jacked and still scared of anything irrational
That being said i nearly killed a white guy who pulled up at a red light, road raging at me, 2 days ago

Bascially if your MO is to be a G, i walk with my finger on the trigger around u

REMOVE PURPLE DRANK

How can i show you I'm a better person?
By being smarter? Being able to spell correctly? By being able to use punctuation and correct grammar? By not judging others by the colour of their skin and being consumed by hatred?
Please enlighten me

>civilized part of Europe
You mean the cucked one?

No. You're a fag for taking the time to tag all, got outside you fucking loser

+1

>show me that your muscles are bigger than mine or i'm the best

>when your IQ is this low and you're claiming superiority

>go outside you fucking loser
>posts on Sup Forums
it took me less than a minute

Thanks, sometimes wording things is hard
>being disgusted by them
Serbs were never a problem to me?
I don't understand the unappeal

show my your diploma of college education , let's see... i will show you my
English is not my primary language you fat moron

All this asking to see muscles IS NOT GAY

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwale_Arobieke

>let's see who is hire race..

Clearly... it's not you.

Are you mad?
Is your heart beating quickly?
Please show me your muscles.

Purple Aki!

ahahhahaha so no diploma of college education?

>English is not my primary language you fat moron
Hate to break it to you... but "Redneck" isn't a language.

>said he has serbian heritage
>serbs were never a problem to me
You have heard niggers having problems with niggers often?
Nope.

I think you're just being a pussy

Hai guise
youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg

>i'm losing an argument, better call him a pussy
well at least you haven't wrote "cuck", you albino nigger. now go back to italy or france cleaning houses or selling low-quality drugs while your women get one real white dick after another in the mere hope that they would marry someone that is actually no too poor at some point.

Your turn

>I'm losing an argument, better call him names.

nice can i sea more?

Masturbation effects on health: Why masturbating is good for your skin ...

Fuck.
I've been fagged.
So THIS is why you're so keen to see people's muscles

>calling names
>explaining the real situation
pick one
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9492785

I pick calling names. As you fucking did call him an Albino nigger right after you said he lost an argument so resorted to name calling.

>show me you muscles
>show me ur hire
>you are fat

Shows ok muscles
-silence

Is his head tiny or is his body huge?

You killed the thread

Are you retarded? He's quoting someone else faggot. Welcome to Sup Forums btw

Holy shit, is this what people are proud to post here for biceps? My arms haven't been that small and undefined since I was 6. literally DYEL lol.

You got trolled into posting your skinny white twigs lol with a timestamp no less.
The sad thing is with wrists like yours you could actually be a proficient lifter (or maybe your tiny biceps and forearms make them look big by comparison but I digress), you won't though, because you're stupid and undisciplined.

What does this prove exactly?

>hire race
These are the kind of people who are white supremacist

Should You Stick This Up Your Butt?

Jesus fuck these people make me fucking sick, go back to your shithole country and die then you fucking retards christ

Yes, because you like to fist men.

So......wheres ya pic sweetie?

faggot

Faggot, he's talking about fisting men, and asking whether he should stick it up his ass.

Haven't been to the gym in over a decade. I've made no claims to be 'big'. I'm 38 with a wife and two kids. I run a business building water features. Keeps me fit enough but thank you for your training advice. Havent you calories to count?

no one is afraid of niggers, most people just would rather not deal with them chimping out, which is all too easy for them to do.. hence why even black people cross the street when theres wild nigs ahead

>wild nigs ahead
You've never been to the big city if you think only blacks are wild.

BASED SERBS WILL START THE RaHoWa IN EUROPE

i live in a big city shitmouth. reguardless no one wants to walk around niggers. who cares the reason

Roody poo

>i live in a big city
Oh sure, I have to take your word on that. You're probably a suburban faggot who's afraid of blacks, when plenty of whites would kill you.

Not even niggers want to live around niggers, they are a living breathing urban blight.

and youre probably some know it all cunt who wishes he had friends? look at me i can greentext oooo faggot

Fat labourer dudes strength > gym dudes 'show' muscles

No contest

Faggot, greentexting is a way of communicating by addressing particular points in a comment, and it can also be used in other ways. Why would you even use that as a comeback?

never get why black people are like that

youtube.com/watch?v=4DGjaMKwyuI

dunno why cunts look up to him it;s disgusting

>explaining greentext

phygert

>bringing up greentext on a site where it's used and making people explain it

Lame

>taking the bait

fruitbat

You're like a little fucking kid who needs the last word, aren't you?