Japanese language sounds best

Japanese language is the best sounding language on earth.

Is it true?

nope. Korean sounds better

while it doesn't sound the best, it's definitely a LOT better than other gook/chink languages

korean/mandarin/tagalog/vietnamese etc. all sound like cacophonous disasters

Thanks to hentai I can only associate hearing the Japanese language with loli monstergirls getting dicked loudly.

yes

no, Polish is.

t. knower

No, but it's pretty nice.

Russian is the best imo.

Perhaps.
French sounds pretty good too

I think we can all agree Chinese is the worst sounding though

hmm

you moved from ayaka to airi?

Phonologically, Japanese and Austronesian languages are very similar, but I have only seen people shit on Malay and Tagalog, must be because they don't have >anime.

>Russian is the best imo.
Nah
My neighbour is russian and I have to listen to him sit in his backyard talking at the top of his voice for hours on end. ugly language.

mandarin isn't that bad.
Cantonese is the worst one

>Cantonese is the worst one
the fuck? literally the best sounding chinese language

why does japanese sound so much better than polynesian stuff even though they seem so similar on paper?

I think so.

t. chinaman guandong diaspora

Tagalog and Japanese sound nothing alike to me.

it certainly is easier to speak than any other asian language. at least from my perspective.

I like Japanese in Anime, but not music or television. Korean sounds best in all categories.

Japanese sounds "good" only because it's phonology is primitive and it lacks all complicated sounds that sounds harsh to non native's ears, which makes this language the hell of homonyms.

CHAB CHIN CHIBA CHUN NEGA SUM SAMNIDA

OHHHHHH

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BABU TIBA TEBA CHAN CHIBUM NEGA CHAMNIDA

lel what you weebs based this on? anime?
you are berry mean

pabo

A Korean girl cussed me out once and was so angry she forgot how to speak English and just went back to her roots and it was the ugliest thing i've ever heard, every word had a stretched 'O' sound at the end of it.

Can anyone do an impression so I can laugh?

Shit sounds like mispronounced taishanese to me. Which it technically is

It's a given that it sounds better than mandarin, but it's far from being pleasant sounding. It's one of the most cringe-worthy, that'is.

Japanese men sound like robots and women sound like retards when they speak it.

>Cantonese is the worst one
You say that until you've had an earful of Thai or Vietnamese.

>even though they seem so similar on paper?
They do?

canadian english is the best

It would an improvement if you guys managed to get rid of some of those burger bastardisations scattered throughout.

Come to think of it I've never really heard Colombians speak. Can you record yourself saying something, a string of insults or whatever? Tried a Google search but the results are nothing but liveleak videos.

Go watch The Two Escobars clown ass nigga

Best sounding Spanish on earth, love the accent

Can't disagree with those digits. I'll take your word for it.

Yes, it's true

Brazillian portuguese sounds great desu, but my accent is kinda disgusting.

Italian would be perfect if only it had clearer consonants like spanish, spanish would be perfect if only it had armonious vowels like italian.

The guys above who voted for colombian spanish are not too wrong tho, it sounds "friendly neighbor"-ly

Russian is INDEED a strong competitor.

Japanese pitch is quite aesthetic, but it barely took any risk with its consonant sounds. It's like not losing at a game by not playing it.

Finnish has nice sounds and a nice pitch as far as I remember.

no.

kys,netouyo

>mandarin isn't that bad.
t. Xiao Peng

Tagalog and Vietnamese sound the same too me. Unlike Thai and Japanese where it sound so smooth and cute

>Japs
ugliest persons and ugliest language ever

ano hontoni sumimasen gomen gomen iya wakarimasu lol ehhhh nfonasdjosfjfjpoa? *shows pantyshot*

it sounded best with uranium

I love Matsui Airi!