Hey Sup Forumsros, i need your help. i need to "modify" my old gpu that it doesnt work anymore...

hey Sup Forumsros, i need your help. i need to "modify" my old gpu that it doesnt work anymore. it should look like the gpu just broke like gpu's do after some time...

pic related, same gpu (Powercolour ati radeon hd 5770 1gb)

any suggestions?

Are you trying to make it look like it naturally broke, is that what you are saying?

op here, yes. sorry for my bad english

Are you going to mine bitcoin with them?

No worries man, give me like five minutes and I will let you know how to do it

op here, no dude. i just need a reason to get a new pc. my parents will not allow me to get a new one when the old one is still working.

I don't have any Bitcoin.
Do you know Bitcoins?

Does it need to be an obvious external break or an internal break?

and yes im a 22 yrs old virgin living in my parents basement lol

BTW I am not OP mate

op here, doesnt matter.

I heared Bitcoin is like a new sort of money and you can mine them with computers

just drop it on the floor a few times you retard

retard

Samefag here, what I suggest you do is pull your GPU out and break the fan, don't rip it apart or anything just make it to wear it doesn't spin at all and causes your gpu to overheat every time you play a game or whatever would be a simple procedure I would assume

Salt, vinegar and a cotton swab.

Just mix the salt and vinegar until the salts dissolved then with your cotton swap dab a little on the graphics card. Allow it to dry then put pack inside your PC. When it bursts into flames your graphics card might not work anymore.

What is a BTW OP?

By the way, newfag

i hope you are joking but you can never tell on this website

Sorry, I am very new and try to learn about bitcoin and mining.

I am not gay
No I really don't have bitcoin I went to the library but all books are lend out.

just heat it up as fuck should do the trick.
change restriction settings via bios or driver programms and give it work from a highend gpu testdemo few hours should do it.
perhaps there are better options and i dont know anything about your gpu but at least that should do the trick, to be sure block the fan from working

How technologically adept are your parents? If you think they'll believe you if you say that the computer is defective, just open up the case, slightly disconnect some cables internally. This will allow the computer to not be able to turn on due to circuit not being complete. Furthermore, you won't actually have to damage your PC and can salvage some stuff. (E.g throw your old HDD and content into the new rig).

ty for your suggestions boys, ill break the fan. ty for your advice.

GUYS :D

this is the most EPIC thread!!11!1!

:D

my father is a computer scientist lmao...

Why not just go to your GPU software and just disable the fan?? Then tell your parents "hurr durr look fan is stop work".

i tried, my gpu only allows 25% fan speed as a minimum in afterburner.

Alright well better not make the physical damage too noticeable lol. You want to convince them it's defective.

yea dude, ty

lol that's like slashing the tire on your car so you can get a new car.

Does your father have Bitcoin?

wtf is a GPU its a CPU faggot lol is it a GAY PROCESSOR UNIT?

More speed means more Bitcoin mining right?

Are you for real?

U mongoloid, it stands for Graphics Processing Unit.
Guess you didn't see the vidya card pic OP posted. You were close though, but you had too much homosexuality on your mind faggot

What's the difference between GPU and CPU?
Both can be used for Bitcoin mining?

>How do I mine bitcoins?

well i begin to like you

Are you a hacker?
Can you help me what bitcoins is and how I can mine them?

>Get a shovel
>Dig hard or pay a nigger

Thanks it's my first day here.
My Uncle told me bitcoin was invented here so I thought I take a look.

Fuck off , CPU may as well stand for Cock Processor Unit, and you may as well be CPUs the amount of cock you both suck.

I don't even know what that means.
Is that some sort of code language of Bitcoin people?

Why are you guys arguing?
Let's help each other.
We all want to mine bitcoins right?

also that pic is a graphics card you queer

A graphic card can be a miner but a miner is not necessarily a graphic card, am I correct?