Any of you Sup Forumstards are a dad? My gf is preg. I feel happy and disturbed at the same time

Any of you Sup Forumstards are a dad? My gf is preg. I feel happy and disturbed at the same time.
Pic related

Do that grand eagel slammy

Wat?

Yes. twice...
My one piece of advice if you are under 25. Falcon Punch.

I'm 24. The money is not a problem.

We're retards OP, but at least we're not retarded enough to actually get a girl pregnant. Within 9 months your life is over, you dumb fuck!

have fun raising somebody else's child, you fucking retard.

Said the virgin nigger

yes facon punch

Pathetic

I'm the father of 3 young ladys. I was 17 when my gf was preg for the first time. Ita rough man. But u can do it... i want a boy btw. But 3 is enough

wait what

Side benefit - her tits will get bigger and her nipples will be fun to suck on

Its not a money issue. Anyone who had kids at under 25 and thinks its a good thing has delude themselves to justify a bad decision. Kids fuck up your life. Literally nothing will be the same.
Awesome new move coming out? Better be PG. Mommy cant stand to be away from drool for very long.
New car time? Whats the safety ratings for each type of crash?
Strip club night with the guys? I hope my daughter doesn't turn out like these girls.

Have a daughter and a son, your right to be happy. Kids are cool af

How close are they to being on the pole?

Wait ... a Sup Forumstards kids ... It would have to be a telephone pole to support the weight.

If you have money, then it gonna be easy.

My older one is 12. It's fun m8

Dad of identical twin girls reporting in.
I think it depends on the mom (and dad).
For me it's been hell interspersed with a scare number of very touching joyous moments.

Not even the person you responded to, but a different perspective ruins nothing. Being mature enough to handle your decisions isn't necessarily an age thing either. I've lived and partied more than enough personally and the men in my family die young enough that when i had mine i did so young and don't regret it now and never will.
Only whiney faggots get along down the road and say "its too hard waaaah". Since you feel this way please refrain from procreating. Not to say you can't go on dissapointing the women of your life just dont knock one up.

I love how virgins nigs are bashing OP. Grow a pair, faggots.

Op here. Im the younger of my bros. All of them have kids. They gonna help me