Why is is that America is doing NOTHING at all to fight their obesity epidemic?

Why is is that America is doing NOTHING at all to fight their obesity epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-countries-that-smoke-the-most-cannabis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who do you care?

we are, there's tons of fat shaming nowadays and it's cool to post crossfit and mudrace pictures online. Unfortunately by 2020 it will be "do you crossfit?" as an opening line, and by 2025 you will be required to own a fucking tire and rings in the backyard to get a girl over. I want off this ride.

Because fighting obesity is racist

It is ad that dumb people can convince other dumb people that being ugly and sick is alright. Not funny. We'd better have all these idiots slim and not disabled.

Australia is worse in this regard tho. Your obesity is the fastest growing in the world

>ad
sad

Because liberals are illogical as fuck.

>Be liberal hippie
>Try to live as healty as possible
>Vegan shit, detox juices (that don't work)
>Drink alcohol, take drugs, tell fatties they're not diseased and don't need to change

?????

I unironically "get" the gender spectrum meme more than this. Being delusional in your gender is one thing, but thinking carrying +10lbs (most times way more) in weight is OK is insane.

I don't think this is common at all

>chairman
I bet he was

>take drugs
I don't get why making certain drugs legal is a thing among liberals. It may be good against criminals but you still have a huge drug problem in your society because of that.

Whenever I see euros in videos doing those silly street side interviews that talk shows and youtubers like to do There are always a surprising amount of obese people in them

I have a feeling that the rest of the western world is hiding their obesity epidemic.

what are you supposed to do

if people want to be disgusting pigs they're going to be disgusting pigs

But we are fat shaming people a lot nowadays. What else can you do?

Start taxing the hell out of them. The obstinate ones will eventually die of poverty, at which point you can use their corpulent cadavers as fuel (thereby cutting energy prices even further).

its an experiment, we are trying to make land whales, stop trying to fuck it up

Nah, everywhere that isn't asia and africa is more or less fat as fuck, but North and Central America are just way ahead of everyone else.

they're more concerned at getting shot

I think the issue is Americans are too accomodating to fat people, and because of that, they indirectly push them into becoming super mega fat.

There shouldnt be supermarket motorized karts for fat people, it steals from them the moment of seeing "fuck, I cant even do the groceries, I have to do something about my weight".

Europeans are fat.

Americans are fatter though.

Hmmmmmmmmm no telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-countries-that-smoke-the-most-cannabis/

ayy lmao fat fucks will make an excuse out of anything to avoid eating clean and working out. Fuck fat people desu

I don't care what the rest of the country does or what to take care of themselves. I work out, eat well, and stay fit. That is all that matters to me. The funny thing is that I am pushing 30 and I am in the best physical condition of my life.

Let people live the way they want.

>Michelle Obama spearheaded a campaign to end childhood obesity for the majority of Obama's terms
>Abostalians already forgot about this

Typical of you tiny-brained bogan fucks.

Unless they're trannie or gay. That degeneracy must cease at once.

Obesity is exceedingly profitable.

Because FREEDOM, you dumb bogan

Underrated.

too busy fighting terrorism

>be skinny manlet
>live in super fat state
>all of my life American small is loose on me
>go to Europe
>extra small clothes fit perfectly
>return to America
>small sizes are slowly disappearing as we keep getting fucking fatter

>yfw you realize that America's fattening waists was a science experiment gone wrong.

Me

It's like filling up a cup with water. The American cup is basically full so the fill rate is slower whereas the Australian cup still has a lot of empty space so the fill rate is faster. Give it a decade or two and America, Australia, the UK, Mexico, etc. will all be basically the same in terms of obesity rates.
We can educate people to great extents and provide great free services for keeping people active but it's food at the end of the day and we're up against a culture based around the hamster wheel of modern work; everything else is made to be "on the go" or easy to prepare, instant, etc. Why spend the time to prepare healthy food if all one needs to do is drive through a fast food joint on the way home from an exhausting day or work? Even in the supermarkets most things are processed because our time is so limited combined with the fact that people are so lazy, we live of pre-packaged, processed shit which doesn't require any thought or preparation.
The average person in basically a drone: go to work, come home tired, shove meal box in the microwave/oven/pull out of fastfood box, mindlessly shovel food into our mouths to feel good while being planted in front of the idiot box for a few hours before going to sleep and repeating the process, endlessly.
If we as societies were to really tackle the growing obesity epidemic, it would require having a painful look at the core values of our modern societies and the forces which benefit from the lowest common denominator living like this. Even the burgeoning "health and fitness" industry operates in this pre-packed, little to no involvement, instant consumption mindset. It's based around convenience; something designed to not try and trespass within the expected wage slaving lifestyle but to act like fast food or processed shit and compliment it. Something which is almost ironic when you look at what it is these brands and fitness programs, etc. are trying to advertise.

Gonna need to see some examples, m8 if anything I notice how thin or average weight everyone is in European videos.