Best/worse season?

Best/worse season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jXRf06GFMIc?t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=I3vVe4ZR-Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/4

First fourth.

Really? I'm watching 2 right now and it's pretty lackluster compared to the first.

1 might be better overall but 2 has the best episodes of the series

Four really is a steaming pile of shit.

2 had that fucking claymation episode.

why is season 4 bad? haven't seen it yet

yeah that was pretty cringe. it's like they ran out of ideas after the first season.

Best - 1

Worst - 5

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who hated that episode. It was fucking horrible.

The zombie one is worse.

Season 1 is pure kino
2nd has some great episodes
3 is whatever but the whole abed is meta shit ruins it and after that I never tried to look back

Making chang evil made zero sense
Troy and britta again made zero sense.
Should have just had annie and jeff go out.

Yeah, didn't like that one either.

Kinda off-topic but you guys should definitely check out Donald glover's new show called Atlanta on FX if you haven't already. It's really good.

what are shows like this one?

Season 1 is probably the overall best. 2 and 3 are still pretty good. 4 is a garbage pile. 5 the show tries to get back in stride but Hickey just can't fill Pierce's shoes. But Meow Meow Beenz is one of my favorite episodes. Just rewatched 6 and it was much better than I remember it. Frankey/Elroy are pretty good and Chang had some great moments.

why is 4 bad??

Fired Dan Harmon the creator who made Community community and hired some other writers. People often refer to the 4th season as a fan-fiction of community BC of how much they tried to emulate the feel of the original community.

why'd they fire him?

what's an example of a storyline from 4?

Had a conflict with Chevy chase(pierce) and idk I haven't even watched season 4, i quit watching after season 3 and haven't looked back ever since.

youtu.be/jXRf06GFMIc?t=24s

Mitchell Hurwitz in Meow Meow Beanz was savage, and this clip is great
youtube.com/watch?v=I3vVe4ZR-Bc

Who is the GOAT character and why is it Senor chang?

2 was best. 1 was good. 3 was ok. 4 was a massive disappointment because it was supposed to save the show but only made it worse. 5 is probably worst, though I never even bothered watching it but like half the cast was gone and it was on Yahoo so there's no fucking way it was decent. I think that says it all really.

They fired Harmon.

I warning you now, don't watch it. You'll never get your time back.

1-3 are great, 4-6 at garbage.

S1 is one of my all time favourite seasons of tv. S2 was too gimmicky and most of the characters got flanderized. The show only got worse from there. Damn shame, it could have been one of the GOATs.

>you will never watch the bottle episode or the chicken tenders episode for the first time ever again

>he doesn't like the honest and expertly done christmas special

pls

We aren't black, it's a black show.

This. He hates white people now so he obviously doesn't want our support or viewership anymore. It would be racist to watch his show against his wishes.

Who are we to use our television privilege to tell black people we like their show? Honestly let's just watch white programs like science documentaries.