ITT: Prove you aren't Summer

ITT: Prove you aren't Summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dv1kl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rock is awful

I remember when Sup Forums was good

I am the only person on this board who remembers when "Sup Forumsdkipz" was a thing.

yeah, probably.

I miss nevada-tan posting

I wish i was summer.

My singing voice is gone
My singing voice is gone
My singing voice is gone
My singing voice is gone
My singing voice is

Wanna fuck

>the guy from DIIV being caught using this board and getting kicked out the band or something
>space oddity playing when bowie died
>probably tylo be chillin
>Jerkd
>bitte orca and hospice being posted every fucking day a couple of years ago

DID

my name is summer

Jerdk

Is it the greatest album of all time?

I live in the southern hemisphere

look at my tripcode

Ew

streamable.com/dv1kl

Moses Garza III
go to bed joel
>puting ketchup in the fridge
do you like synthpop

>2013

Hi deadmauufive here

Oh shit

No homo but sure

Bruh

dubstep or brostep

>you will never be alice glass

i saw her perform live with ethan

im gay

bullshit prove it

THE

Fuck this image took too long to find like a full 5 mintues like fuck this I'm going to bed

moot literally lied about every single thing that happened on this site except one things

The janitors do it for no monetary compensation. They do it for free.

THE JAM OF A LIFETIME

I'm 25. Have been visiting Sup Forums regularly since 2012 and the chan since late high school and I have never listened to a Kanye West or Tame Impala. When people play normie tier shit at parties I deliberately hijack the speakers just to troll hard in the paint.

I remember when CLT was trying to push hairfolk.

i was here when this board liked MF DOOM

inside is yellow :)

He looks like my granddaughter's boyfriend.

You silly newfriend, dont you know an AMA here? Thats what hes referencing

i remember when CLT's patriciancore chart was just a bunch of dadrock and hip hop albums

My name is NOT SUMMER!

I was here when this board liked AnCo :^)

A NEW DIRECTION FOR ONE DIRECTION

Mama mia, post rock sure is a shitty genre

I was here when 7.4 dropped

choa is my favorite female musician

I defended The King of Limbs.

AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO

le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really really like this image xP

why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xDxDxD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO?

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST jam of a lifetime haha nice mememusic pleb i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont listen to le dadrock xD fuck reddit!!!!! dae vaporwave lel epic!!!!!! ;p 300 LIKE THE ROMANS!! xDDDDDD, sent ;)! xD, JENNY DEATH WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu?

le epic MAC DEMARCO GOOFBALL!!!! le epic patrician here, ama :D, death grips is ICP? keke ebin... HES POINTING AT US :D XDDDDD, best new post, lelele so much kek FLAC FTW vinyl!!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw! epic memes, us Sup Forumstants huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential fedoracore? LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D what.cd :)))

THE FACT THAT SO MANY BOOKS......... le meme grips (im a memer) dae le fantano!!! MELON :dd dae feels? le sad frog faec. ALL RAP IS MEMERAP, REPORTED FOR VIRAL MARKETING dae le Antz!? PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDddddd!!!111 haha le Beatles are underrated dae le CLT le dubs goy! le hehehehehehe..... pitchfork general @:=] 8.7 xd

le why dont you kids like the tool? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. inside is yellow :) WHEN I WAS!!!!!1 i used to be a pleb now im le p4k patrician : THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST top kek, toppest of keks, le inside is yellow? hahahaha le 3x3 thread. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just plays trout mask replica : rips a bong AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha us Sup Forumstants amirite :^)

you did it
you proved you aren't summer
now you can enter the secret club

pls sent me [email protected]

Does he still post here?

can the non-summerfags post screencaps

old Sup Forums screencaps are always interesting

I don't have much, but I invite others to post more.

probably not
last i heard he retreated to facebook

I'm out btw
If people want more pictures of a Singaporean flagellation website's music discussion board then they'll just have to post them their damn selves.

thanks for the posts, man

old Cooltop though wew

FAT
UGLY
DEAD

inside is yellow :)

Remember when Sup Forums had good taste?

Mariachi slipknot
St anger

i like music lol