What does Sup Forums think of narcos?

What does Sup Forums think of narcos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BNTmzCiYlg
nypost.com/2015/09/28/meet-the-real-life-narcos-fed-who-brought-down-pablo-escobar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he did nothing wrong.

Really gud.

NAZISTAS

RACISTAS

GHONORRHEAS

Gringos

I haven't seen it yet but it looks...odd. It looks so glossy and like it has ABC Family-level drama. Like Nashville, but about cartels.

they changed too much shit for dramatization effects. But it was fine

PUTA

Like what?

You should definitely check it out. Trust me, it isn't some shit ABC drama.

La Quica was arrested in the US and was never in La Catedral
Escobar spent his last day on earth with a whore in his house
Judy Moncada doesn't exist
Carillo + Martinez = the real Hugo Martinez
Escobar never met with his dad before he died
And the whore journalist is still alive and living in the US

for example.

It's great.

>of all the rewritten/false things to pick
>La Quica was arrested in the US and was never in La Catedral

How about:

Escobar supported anti-FARC death squads
Castanio was a former associate of Escobar, not some random fascist

propaganda for plebs

yeah, I just picked the first things that came into my mind

Does it ruin the experience?

Explain

>Castanio was a former associate of Escobar, not some random fascist
All the Castaño borthers were, Don Berna was an ex sicario for Pablo too.
The lol we're palamilitaries dude shit was just their shtick to protect Pablo and Gacha's paste cocaine shipments from the FARCs and when Pablo kills his thieving associates in jail, who were also Berna's and Castaño's associates, then they turn on him.

it's ok bb :x

no

thanks for the clarification

>thanks for the clarification
No problem

the best character by far this season was Don Berna

The best character out of all the seasons was Carillo

castano brothers were goat

Finished S2 yesterday, thought it was OK, better than season 1. But I hope the Cali cartel isn't the focus next season, would be cooler if we got something way different.

something way different like what?

Do you guys have any good books to recommend? How's pic related?

Bowden actually is in this documentary. I miss when the History Channel was bad ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=2BNTmzCiYlg

Bowden is as historically inaccurate as Narcos, he's the one who came up with the "dude i don't know who killed Pablo so maybe it was a Delta sniper from far away even though there's no proof of this lol" meme.
Go read some of Saviano's stuff and Cocaine Cowboys.

maybe like in way of true detective, but just not sucking.

Good but it should have been in English.

No

Well too bad because it's obvious they set up The Cali for s3.

>It's a Americans try to ruin another good thing episode

SI PATRON

Roberto " I plagiarize my books" Saviano

>ywn wear premium dad fits, spend your days smoking weed and playing with your kids and have a qt wife that cooks 10/10 food every night

just neck me rn senpai

overrated netflixshit

most books about organized crime are plagiarized from other works cause most of the shit is made up with fake sources or over dramatizing real events
at least saviano's stuff isn't too far fetched and inaccurate even though he over dramatizes the death threats against him for publicity, Bowden's shit is way over the line and not accurate at all though, shit his article about interviewing a mexican sicario is the most made up shit i've ever seen

It's impossible either way to get a fair account of who Escobar was, or what he did or didn't do really.

nypost.com/2015/09/28/meet-the-real-life-narcos-fed-who-brought-down-pablo-escobar/

DEA Murphy in real life is a puritanical shitter. Not big surprise.

>For his part, he was surprised by the amount of skin he saw on screen and shocked by the dialogue: “My language is not the best, but I’ve never dropped that many F-bombs on anybody.”

TRANQUILLO

L O S P E P E S

Can't wait for the inevitable Zeta season and the scenes where they torture Chapo's men by burning them alive in a gas tank

Hijueputa malparido

I know this ain't /lit/ but anybody has any recomandation on books about narcotrafic/organized crime, stuff like that?

Jesus Christ just kill yourself
You don't deserve based Narcos

No

Its pretty good

It has a little bit of whitewashing. Is there only one black guy in Colmbia? It should have look like City of God, but its ok.

>yfw Colonel Carrillo came back

>And his name is blackie
Kek

Brazil has by the the most blacks in south america. Colombia is just mostly latinos and natives

>It should have look like City of God
Nope.

Le cia is bad meme

anachronism the show

season 1 was a blast, but season 2 is getting to stale, too many shots of Pablo smoking and playing with his family

Over 10% of Columbia is African black.

Most of the slaves went to South America during the slave trade. Stop talking shit you don't know stupid gringo

It's a poor man's White Gold. They did it better 15 years ago.

the finale is pure kino

think they can ramp it up with the cali cartel too, that is even more interesting than the Escobar thing

Those smug Pepes

Why is it that my 2 favorite characters after based Plomo Snake Carrillo are Carlos Castanos and Don Berna?

>ywn ride around Colombia with your paramilitary guerilla bros acting on DEA intel to execute sicarios under Pablito with extreme prejudice to force him out of town, take his territory and his product so that you can get into the business for yourselves
>ywn fuck shit up with your Los Pepes hermanos

the end suggests that they will soldier on with this trash and more interchangeable latino drug dealers will be chased .

I enjoyed the first season but the second was shit.

I like you guys. Carrillo, Castanos hermanos, and Don Berna are my favorite "major" characters I guess you could say. That white dude who is a DEA asset, who started out with Gacha then went to the Ochoas, then Cali, I think his name is Navegante? He's another one of my favorites.

Just throw me from a helicopter above the columbian jungle

Read this book back in high school and it's fucking amazing. Don Winslow is such a talent. I have to read the sequel that was recently released. Winslow also recently entered into a publishing deal with Michael Mann. One of their first novels is going to be a Power of the Dog like take on the Chicago Outfit, from the perspective of two of it's most notorious mob boss, Tony Accardo and his protege Sam Giancana.

>pisses on Pablo's mural in Barrio Escobar
>executes one of his lookouts to prove a point
>sends Pablo a bullet
>throws men from helicopters before shooting them

2based4lyfe

>implying sinaloa's cartel isn't the goat since Escobar Medellin cartel
>totally rektd Arellano Felix cartel
>oblivarated the Beltran leyva cartel
>they are literally being prosecuted by the Mexican government , cia, and every other cartel (just like the cartel of Medellin in their twilight)

Would love to watch Netflix take on the Mexican drug war , these people are horrible monsters , but it makes for entertaining tv

Give it time, Narcos will be tackling the Mexican Drug war soon enough. The next two seasons will probably take on the Cali Cartel and Norte del Valle Cartel, and then after that its probably on to Mexico

mal parido

can you recomendme a book about the narco finacies

Colonel "don't do the crime if you can't take the beating" Carillo

>metemelo por el culo

She's pretty.

>girl telling you straight up "fuck me in the ass"
>caring about if she's pretty

Season 2 had some good moments, some impressive shots during some of the chases but lets not mince words, overall it was kinda meh.

He didn't fly so good.

Who /Los Pepes/ here?

>Beltran Leyva cartel
lel they were like 4 or 5 guys and they got shot up by the marines not Sinaloa and then allied with Chapo again cause La Barbie was taking their territory
>totally rektd Arellano Felix cartel
Enedina still operates the cartel as the godmother and unlike Sinaloa bosses she has no warrants on her ass
Also Los Zetas managed to repel Chapo from capturing Nuevo Laredo for a whole decade despite running on much less resources, money and Sinaloa snitching on them to the DEA and having the politicians on their side

>La Quica was arrested in the US and was never in La Catedral

he's never in la catedral in the show

stopped reading there kiddo

>I think that everything started to fall apart the day you left.
>So you do miss me, you son of a bitch.
>…
>Every fucking day of my life, brother.

omg the feels, right in the fucking feels

Did she deserve it bros?

>Limon should have banged that out before doing the deed desu

yes, goy, feel things for the Narco, assassin, terrorist, Pablo Escobar

how dare you say something so rude about maritza!

I don't know if it's true but I once read most of the blacks in Colombia are in the Caribbean port areas like Cartagena(and there I believe it's majority black).

>implying that you are not allowed to briefly empathize with the villain when he has a very human moment of regret and pain

gtfo with your moralism pendejo pleb

>terrorists don't have feelings
good gringo goy

AMERICA, FUCK YEA

Fakest beard ever

>she

That's a man baby

This and its sequel, The Cartel, are must reads if you are interested in drug cartel books. I just last week finished PotD and I am half way done through The Cartel right now. These books kind of ruined Narcos for me because they were so better at presenting the organization and the truly layered impact it has on society.

The main characters are (to my knowledge) mostly fictional but several are based on real figures (although they are not 1:1 exact) and the entire series is rooted in historical events and the plot pivots on several (real) watershed moments in Mexican/ American history.

Highly highly recommend.

Someone post Tata's bunda

i would gladly kill every person in south america to save her

>Search for Tata ass
>mfw

get some taste

Just finished S2 of Narcos. Fucking amazing show. Actors in it were really good. Pretty cool seeing the actual Javier and Steve Murphy celebrating in the bar. Nice small cameo. Can't wait to seee what S3 and S4 will bring. I wonder if it's the Cali cartel that's next?