So I'm looking to buy a house what you guys think is this house worth the price

So I'm looking to buy a house what you guys think is this house worth the price

>dat price for a shitty bungalow
Move to the UK, you Amerifat faggot

Above average price. Can't judge from one picture? Wouldn't ever buy that type.

Ya dummy!

As a Brit moving to the US. Get your head out of your ass. That house is cheaper in USD without bothering to convert into pounds, than a single bedroom flat in the city. You're an imbecile.

From the pics yes but there's a huge amount of factors when it comes to real estate prices like lot size nieghbourhood even nieghbours themselves can lower property value there could be some underlying problems with the house that they aren't advertising up front so I would get an agent of your planning on buying it

Honestly this isn't even that much. If you buy anywhere near a city in the east coast, you'll be paying at least $200K just for a condo -- forget a detached house (would probably be at least $400K, even for the shittier ones)

There are some very clear consideration errors that will be very expensive if not fixed. Have a carpenter look at it before you buy.

Yea what city state

What city is the house in?

If it's in San Diego: Great deal!
If it's in Detroit: You're getting ripped off.

How would you think we could tell you what it's worth without fucking comps you colossal retard?

It's in a mid size city about 300k population

Here is another house near same neighborhood

>Comparing a shithole USA random city in the middle of nowhere real estate prices with that of the city in London

Are you a fuckin imbecile? Want a comparison check out flat prices in Manhattan

This would be Yuma AZ.

Back yard needs some work but a tree since grass and a small pool would look nice

First house looks decent for the price. Be sure it's on par price wise with the other houses in the area.

>I can't wait to move to the desert, then plant a bunch of grass so I can pretend I'm not in the desert

fucking dumbass child

Yea I'm planning in moving there In a few weeks for a job.

>grass
You have a sandbox
You'd have to be an idiot to try and make that green. It will cost more than the house

What's wrong with some grass

The UK is a shithole with the most overpriced housing market in Europe, how fucking retarded are you ?

Did you even convert the currency, faggot?
>not using that sweet, sweet stable US dollar

Just gut the sand and put in artificial turf for golf. Easy as pie to maintain and you wont get shitty grass to cut.

I can plant my own grass and trees not that hard

hire an appraiser you fuck

I could also do that . I used to do landscaping when I was younger so doing yard work is not that hard for me

Why would I hide some one when I can get free advice from all you Sup Forumstards

the grass WILL be hard. grass doesn't grow on sand. So you would need to lay down a ton of topsoil, then plant the grass on top of that. And you're going to have to water it constantly because, again, the house is in the DESERT. It's so wasteful, and in all likelihood it will end up looking just as crummy as the grass out front

how white is the neighborhood? this is an important question

That horse isn't worth anything, and i know horses

Check house prices in Finland. You'll go nuts.

>moving from nice sunny location to grey skies getting pissed on every day

I think the US is just fine.

one key component is area. how many sqft. Basement? 2car or 1 car garage? Crime ratio for the city?

Mostly white from what I saw. I saw one black guy was in military retried now.

If this is your first house purchase OP, check the neighborhood. In fact, your closest neighbors WILL impact your quality of life. Cool neighbors will make for a cool experience, shitty neighbors, no matter what you pay, will make it suck.

If you don't live close enough to check the neighborhood at night or on the weekends, look for clues. Are the houses maintained? How does the front yard look? What kind, and how many, cars are out front? Look for oil stains on the street, litter, graffiti - really, just look around.

$169m is actually low for most cities in the US, so I get that you're not balling yet, but seriously, check out the neighborhood, commute times, distance to Home Depot - there's lots involved in making a good decision. Good luck OP, it is the way to wealth in America.

>rate the house price
if this is in arizona, buy it. otherwise you get cheaper say if you lived in nevada or this were west texas.

as for the sandy backyard, just get 10k knocked off the price, and then hire a cement team to make a patio, and then invest in golf green. youll boost ur house value and get something good out of it.

Yea I checked crime in area it's real low also good school in area home depot 20min drive my work would be a 30min drive as well closest grocery store (Walmart) about 15 min drive.

Didn't think about that thanks for tip user