Withdrawals kicking in

>Withdrawals kicking in
>Extreme anxiety, can barely even walk straight
>No money to get more alcohol
FUCK ME

Go to the ER. They will give you ativan/librium. Good luck

What do I tell them? I'm an alcoholic going through withdrawals?

exactly

I'll be right there with you soon buddy. If you aren't walking straight you legitimately need to visit a doc, booze withdrawals are the only withdrawals that can actually kill you.

YES, go to the ER. Alcohol withdrawal can kill you. Go to the hospital and dry out, man.

I have no sympathy for alcoholics

It's no secret at all that the consequences of abusing alcohol are shitty

Good job user

Where do you live? Maybe a kind user can get you drunk.

I'm sorry your drunk father molested you user, but OP isn't your father.

A steel reserve is like $2 wtf user

I've been there myself. After a really long period of drinking it becomes the norm. A hospital stay at least for a few days to get you centered is the best way to go. Try not to drink anymore after or you will just repeat the cycle. Use that as a chance to get clean.

Just giving you some advice from the heart anonman, its a bad road to go.

Kava

ill give u $20, post timestamp and paypal.

I know the feeling. I've been drinking almost every day since I turned 21. Almost a 5th a night. You should seek help. I did, and I'm down to a glass of red wine or 2 a night. Going to rehab next month.

They are not the only withdrawals that can kill you, but this user is right about the first part.

OP if they are serious withdrawals you need medical attention asap. Buddy of mine told me a story once, he's older, used to do drugs with him. He was on a plane once going to a rehab center, and the plane's front like 20-30 people where all going to the same rehab (it was one of those resort rehab places, real expensive type). The plane, for that reason, was told not to serve alcohol to the first few rows because those where all alcoholics.

The guy next to my buddy he turns to him he goes "I need gin". My buddy laughs with him says yea that'd be the day. Then he looks over at him a few times quick and realizes this guy is serious, he is going pale and starting to shake. He calls the flight attendant and says the man needs a martini, the flight attendant is very stern says no can't do that, my buddy says "he might die", she doesn't believe him, doesn't get him the drink.

Sure enough, twenty or so minutes later, guy next to my buddy starts convulsing - literally starts going into shock and dying right there on the airplane. This fuckin airliner isn't about to have a death in the sky so the flight attendant hands the guy some straight gin and over the course of the next 10 minutes or so he calms down after chugging some while he was convulsing.

He ended up making it off the plane ok.

True story, anywho don't fuck with alcohol withdrawals.

This and if you have health anxiety, you're probably going through a living hell right now.

I was the poster in the first one that I clicked the reply link to. In my late 20's, I've had to go through the detox wing at the local hospital many times because of the amount and how often I used to drink.

Get help, its best that way so you don't get hurt inside.

Yep. If you're withdrawals are so bad that you're convulsing and hallucinating, you need to go to rehab.

>They are not the only withdrawals that can kill you
Just did some independent research and it looks like you're correct. That's a super fucking commonly held misconception, I had no idea. Apparently benzos can take you out along with methadone.

Do you know anyone who has a prescription for benzos (like xanax)? Hit them up for a few pills.

I quit cold turkey 2 weeks ago and I still feel a strong urge to drink. Is this okay?

What do you want a timestamp of? I'd rather not take one of me, I look like a trainwreck.

Former alcoholic here. This is how I got through the worst of it.
Wondering why OP hasn't answered this though.

watch out OP this guy wants to fuck your butt.

Alcohol is a tricky thing user.

I remember that I was a heavy user for years. I drank heavy every single day. Then one day out of nowhere I quit for 5 days and never had any issues.

Then, after 5 days, I started again and my life became a living hell. I couldn't function normally without it.

Ohio

Go to the ER, user. Alcohol withdrawals are not to be fucked with.

I hope things get better for you.

And kratom

Kek nah, I just wouldn't mind being there with a bottle of bottom shelf booze for an alcohol in pain.
But I'm in Washington so I can't help.

>tfw sunday and nowhere's open

If you have mouthwash you could drink that to get you through for a while.Just drink slow so you don't throw up

not op but lol wtf? that can't be true

Am I the only one who thinks OP might just be a hypochondriac? I used to get non-stop panic attacks where your chest feels like it's sinking and your heart starts beating like a race horse.

It is. Most mouthwash is 40-50 proof

I had a special needs family member who did this frequently. She ended up in the hospital many times. An enormous burden for the entire family.

Don't listen to this autist. Please.

Drink less proof and ween yourself off of it. If you're broke and don't have insurance, a hospital visit will leave you in massive debt.

It's possible he will be fine if the withdrawals aren't too severe. But as most here know alcohol withdrawals are no joke and even if they don't kill you can cause brain damage without treatment

Sorry but you have know clue what you are talking about. I'm not suggesting to drink mouthwash as a habit just use it as a last case emergency

Oh dear god man, c.2009 I got drunk on a big bottle of listerine on a hill in the middle of Germany at night. Definitely, 100%, will get you wasted. 99% chance you will also have a TERRIBLE. hangover.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were telling a random person on the internet to drink mouthwash to get drunk.

Circumstances don't matter you fuckin imbecile. You're irresponsible with your advice and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Paramedic here. You actually should do exactly that. You may even get into a short term detox program at a local mental clinic if you want help.

What if you don't have a job or insurance? I've looked into rehab and it's super fucking expensive.

Time to go to the hospital.

Lol they won't care. They will make their money regardless. The state will take the hit and pay the hospital for your visit. They might try to collect their money but you'll have to fill out paperwork during your stay and if you don't have a job/insurance, the state might even pay for it without trying to collect it from you.

yeah it's okay. just resist the urge and preoccupy yourself. make some tea, drink some coffee to sustain the urge.

oh dont worry then scumbag taxpayers will pay for you
you can thank obama

>you can thank obama
What? You could get help at the hospital for free if you were poor before Obama you fucking moron. They won't turn you away for your financial situation.

You are a moron who incorrectly uses words he doesn't understand. I was the first person to tell him to go to the ER. If withdrawals get bad enough even if you call 911 you can go into seizures before help arrives. Now go suck your mothers dick

It's actually solid advice if it's a last resort dude.

Same deal with rubbing alcohol.

Just know what you're ingesting first OP.

God speed, be safe.

I have to drink at least 20 beers a day to stay level.

>poor people can get life saving medical help now
>stupid shitlibs XD
Just shut the fuck up.

Drank for years and wuit cold turkey for weeks at a time now.

Sick and shakey for 2 or 3 days. Nab some sleeping pills (otc) and drink plenty if water. Something to kill headaches is nice.

Sucks being like that man but its not the worst thing. Just feel like shit for a bit.

Maybe u got a buddy with a few beers hid you can sip on?

withdrawals eh? how much did you take out?tsss

As long as it isn't isopropyl

Nah, u guys freak out too much. Just drink water and sleep all u can for a couoke days and u fine. I was pounding a handle of vodka and 30 pack of beer every 2 days for years and just quit for weeks at a time all the time

We all have vices user

>sleep through alcohol withdrawals
Want to know how I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about?

YAY user PULLS THROUGH!

Grats brother. Thats a big step.

Go to a meeting

You faggots realize you're talking to Sup Forums, right? That 97% of the time they aren't being a troll or clever, they're just fucking stupid.

I've got a bias towards the situation because of that family member but it's still irresponsible fucking advice IMO. Especially when it isn't prefaced with "IF YOU'RE GOING TO DIE".

Yeah user. Sucks but by week 3 or a month it finnaly gets tollerable. You can try drinking an odouls or bush na (fake beer.)

Having sugar helps they say. I started drinking dr pepper and red bull again.

Hope it helps

musta been drinkin like charlie sheen or sumtin. enuff to kill 2 and a half men. tsss

Lol

I hate non-whites

I went through mild benzo withdrawal a month ago. Only had on seizure and it was pretty fucking rough for about a week. I was doing 10+mg a day xanax or etizolam for three weeks.

Yeah user. Kids drink scope all the time. Its horrible. I had a bad hangover a frmew times and tried to sip some. Burping spearmint no bueno

Just because tard genes run strong in your family it doesn't mean it's irresponsible advice

The fuck. Throw the mouthwash out or hide it then wtf

>etizolam
How does this compare to traditional benzos?

Cool... and i detox myself like 2 dozen times.

LOL

Its good advice tho. A few shots might keep hime from getting sick af...

Kava is expensive as shit, OP can't afford a cheap beer

You MUST keep you busy. I'm not joking
You have to keep you busy for 3 weeks.

Just fucking get outside and start running walking. Walk 8 hours a day. Walk until literally colapse and sleep. The next day to the same.

After 3 weeks decide to be an expert on ANYTHING. Learn a foreign language, learn electronics, learn to sail. JUST devote ALL YOUR FREE TIME to learn THAT thing.

Go to any public place, and gather a BUCH of liflets about events. And if you have more spare time, just attent ANY of those events. Don NOT find yourself with your drinking friends, or without anything to do.

You have to get rid of an entire way of living. Ditch EVERYTHING and EVERYWHONE associated with drinking, even if it was 10 of your best friends. FUCK THEM. GO away. DO something else.

It has to start NOW.

This won't work for like 95 percent of people. You are a dumbass.
Better advice than this shit is to keep cutting out the sugar and let your dopaminergic system heal itself. Actually start lifting and getting things done with all your new free time.

t.sober 10 months

I stopped craving it after I started achieving things.

She isn't under my care. She would go as far as trying to find vanilla extract to get drunk ffs. The amount of people suggesting this shit is ridiculous dude. What's the matter with people.

Holy shit, calm down man.

Fucking obama.

Stupid fucking waste of oxygen.

His kenyan dad should have shot him in the shower

Stop talking about yourself in the third person.

>obamacare...

BEHILD COME TO AMERICA AND GET FREE SHIT

Not him but for some people that advice is exactly what it takes.

I liked it more. Short lasting at four hours or so but it's very functional. I had a bottle with 100+mg solutions in it and would take a couple drops every hour to stay at a peak. I had a couple fear and loathing type nights just taking obscene doses of any drugs I could find. Did like 25mg of 2cb up the nose and 10mg of etizolam and tripped fucking balls.

>Now go suck your mothers dick

You can't drink rubbing alcohol it has literal posion mixed in

You're a joke homie. Not trolling or fucking with you, you're a fuckin joke.

Nice dubs.

I didnt say it was easy newfaggot. Shakes and cold sweats suck a fat dick. But wtf u want him to do go sprint at the local track?

Fuckoff

>homie
Gtfo roody-poo

Lol, trolls notice me being bothered by someone giving advice that could kill an user. Cute

This is why you never go full alcoholic. You flirt with it so that when you need to you can walk away from it for a bit. I drink regularly at least two or more a night (occasionally getting buzzed/drunk), but when I feel sick etc I stop and the only downside is I become more of an asshole than I'm already am.

You really should listen to your Sup Forumsros advice and get yourself help before you really fuck yourself.

Pretty solid advice. The hardes part of not drinking is r5 people tryna force a beer on u

You really don't belong here.

>works for me newfaggot. Sac up.

>tryna
Kill yourself.

this. you don't want them DTs to start kicking in.

Jesus. Well, i mean. Under normal circumstances its just to cirb the shakes a little. That sucks man. I didnt even know vinella extract had booze in it.

FAWKING HOMERUN MUTHA SUCKA!

I'm just calling you a nigger for using nigger lingo.

so can Benzo withdrawal. but then that's it