Alcohol Maps

What does your state/province drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernet
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/surveillance102/CONS13.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Perovic
cricketcountry.com/articles/david-boon-downs-52-cans-of-beer-on-a-single-flight-307274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love that my state is a swing state on EVERY issue

Enjoy your hard ciders.

>Utah alcoholic exclusion zone
What does this mean?
No reliable data?

>enjoy
>angry orchard/hardcore
Ugh, overly sweet and not appealing. Neither is the Strongbow flavor you find in places now to be fair.

Mormons don't drink alcohol. It's not a dry state though.

>there are states that drink vodka more than whiskey

The fuck

>Oregon
Whiskey, Rainier, over-hopped IPAs

The other maps have some other results, so someone there is drinking something

BEER

Centenario mustard race

Noice

I means Mormons don't drink so drinking rates in Utah are low.

Vodka is easier to mix with other things or flavor. Caramel vodka is great for example. Whiskey is less versatile.

something we drink a lot in Argentina that is rare elsewhere is Fernet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernet

Is this data from all sales? Because MA has a high alcohol tax while NH doesn't so people will cross the border and drive the rates for NH up.

>Drink Tonaya

That people have not sense

Utah is the best state by a longshot

Yes, the original report was concerned mostly with monitoring overall consumption.

>AEDS makes every effort to obtain alcoholic beverage sales data from all States and the District of Columbia because sales data more accurately reflect actual consumption of alcoholic beverages than do production and shipments data from beverage industry sources. States provide sales data in the form of volume or tax revenue, which AEDS converts to gallons by using State tax rates.

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/surveillance102/CONS13.pdf

Texas is the best state by a longshot.

Fixed that for you

>Colorado
>Coors

REEEEE

WE HAVE THE BEST FUCKING CRAFT BEER IN THE US YOU FUCKING CUNTS WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SOME MACRO GARBAGE

Calm down son

What's the 'Eastern European beer heritage' bit mean?

I hate alcoholic drinks.

What is the best place for someone who does not drink and want to avoid alcoholic beverages?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Perovic
>On 17 September 1984 Val famously drank 37 375ml VB cans in 2 hours in front of Carlton teammates at the Cricket Club Hotel in Clarendon St South Melbourne.

cricketcountry.com/articles/david-boon-downs-52-cans-of-beer-on-a-single-flight-307274
>The cans were not pint-sized. They measured a ‘tinny’ or a ‘stubby’, in other words, 375-ml cans. If we go by the 52-can count, that amounts to 19.5 litres of beer. That seems absurd even if we think water.
>Additionally, if one goes by the 4.6% ABV, then Boon consumed 897 ml of pure, undiluted, unadulterated alcohol in the space of 24 hours. National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) recommends about a third of that per week.
>Boon later became brand ambassador of VB (the brand of beer he was drinking)

Who knows, we're mostly German muh heritage here. The Eastern Euro muh heritage is more in Wisconsin and Chicago

>Facebook data

Stupid map is stupid. The only people who drink vodka in my state are college students and cheap alcoholics.

muh

There's more of those than you might imagine.

>New England
>Pot
>Colorado and Oregon
>hops
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anglosphere stronk

Literal subhumans

noice

You know it

>spain
>wine
arguable