Discuss

discuss

they finally figured out ''she'' is actually a he I guess

Who is he?

fpbp

didn't her and Venus challenge any guys ranked lower than 200 in the world then get blown out

She's the GOAT, but at a sport I give no fucks about, so that doesn't make her the GOAT it just makes her really good at a niche sport.

You unironically believe she's better than men? Christ

nobody believes that. not her sponsors, not her fans, not even deranged women who hate men
chill out my dude

Not that guy. No she's not better than men, if this sign wanted to be accurate it should say most dominant athlete ever because (arguably) no one has dominated their sport like she's dominated women's tennis.

Let me hear you say embrace the power
Public Friend
Fear of a Black Planet

"womens' Tennis" isn't a sport. Tennis is, and she's probably not even a top 1000 player.

Fuck off shill

>not even deranged women who hate men
wew lad..

Yes. He was ranked 203rd and when he came to play them he had just played some golf and drank some beers. Beat one of them 6-0 and the other 6-1. Said he played like someone ranked 600th just to keep it competitive

The sisters weren't even in their primes, it was a BS challenge. No one nowadays would be stupid enough to accept a challenge from a woman because feminists would crackdown on him.

We all know women can't compete with men in athletics.

that ain't Bo

I think Serena is an exception

that's like the USWNT getting BTFO by a bunch of 17 year old dudes

She's a serverbot and a ballbasher so maybe she could compete with men ranked < 100 on gras and quick hard courts but we will never know.

>no one has dominated their sport like she's dominated women's tennis.
lol

shes not even the most dominant womyns tennis player ever, nvm overall

>women's tennis
>women's sports

Djokovic played a 3 game set against some Chinese woman or something not too long ago. He lost 3-2 but she started every game 30-0 up, he kept trying trick shots and let a ballboy play for him for a while.