/rug/ - 6 Nations week 2 fallout

England are unstoppable

>Italy 10 - 63 Ireland
>Wales 16 - 21 England
>France 22 - 16 Scotland

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2239/ultimate-fish-cakes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many consecutive Grand Slams will England win?

15 Hogg
14 Seymour
13 Henshaw
12 Farrell
11 Williams
10 Biggar
9 Murray
8 Heaslip
7 Tipuric
6 Stander
5 Gray
4 Jones
3 Furlong
2 George
1 Mcgrath

Lions based on six nations so far.

These homemade fish cakes are better than anything any Scot is eating tonight
Prove me wrong

>Englel
>unstoppable

18th of March, 17:00 hours, Aviva Stadium. Save the date.

I'm eating your mums ass so you be the judge

What are we going to do about the Italy problem lads?

Relegate the cunts
Move their club teams into the French D2
Bring in /Georgia/

What's a fish cake, is that like a McFish with cheese?

Think of crab cakes
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2239/ultimate-fish-cakes

>Muh rivlary

it's several sorts of fish and potato mashed together into a cake, sometimes breaded

Georgia will likely do even worse. Italy should at least have a chance with a playoff against them.

>world cup
>neutral venue
>NZ 43 Georgia 10
>six nations
>in italy
>Italy 10 Ireland 63

wtf is this gay shit

>we lose again
I struggle to think of countries a bigger joke than us other than maybe Canada and Turkey.

Italy still deserve a chance to prove themselves in the playoffs.

I don't know 6N squads that well, do teams put a 2nd tier team put vs Italy?
Because teams definitely do vs Georgia in the RWC

I think Georgia would be a terrible addition 2bh

>Shemale Stroker 36

pure kino desu

>that flag
>this topic
kek we're not talking about poo or earthquakes lad, this is the most prestigious and high quality rugby tournament in the world

watching the connacht highlights

great offload by heenan, good dropkick from o halloran

big win for connacht away

need to be building into the top 6

Hooker is looking more and more like a problem position.
>Hartley is an unreliable lunatic who New Zealand would definitely be able to bait into being red-carded
>Scotland are refusing to start their best hooker
>Wales have 3 or 4 hookers in contention for their starting spot, all of them shit
>Ireland are still reliant on an over the hill Best, with Cronin unable to hook or throw at lineouts

Comparing any of these to Coles isn't pretty.

>can't answer a simple question about teams he apparently follows relentlessly
>resorts to insults to justify his position and meme tournament

WEW la it was a simple question no need to get your panties in a bunch

Italians have no reason to oppose a playoff. If they win the playoff, they prove they're good enough for that level. If they lose, they get to spend a year spanking the other European countries to build back up their confidence.

Not him, but let me give my 2c.
I know you're being "funny" and enjoying "banter" with the lads, but isn't it ironic that you'd question a Big Strong Kiwi's elite rugby knowledge, when your entire British 6N contingent is coached by Kiwis and Australians? Are you telling me there's not one pommy coach who knows enough about rugby to coach your NT? pathetic.

seen 0 (zero) 6N games this season
are they worth getting out of bed for?

Generally no because the 6 nations is usually too close that whoever spanks Italy the hardest could be crowned champions by points difference

Reminder that European "pro" rugby is literally a retirement home for NZ players, where they can have a few easy games and earn ridiculous amounts, simply because they're kiwis.

Reminder that the Lions will not win a single game versus NZ in 2017; in fact, they'll probably lose against Super teams too.

Reminder that the average British rugby fan DESPISES New Zealand based solely on the decades of embarrassing defeats at the hands of the All Blacks.

*pokes head out of christchurch rubble*
*gets put in place by lions*

>he's literally completely correct
>get upset and start flinging insults
Are you Georgian by any chance?

Reminder that the entire British Isles is so lacking in coaching knowledge that they are forced to recruit SH coaches just to keep up with the SH.

Reminder beating the All Blacks in a demonstration match was the greatest moment in Irish sporting, and possibly national, history.

Reminder that England performed so poorly at their own World Cup in 2015 that they have been an international laughing stock ever since.

Reminder that England have dodged NZ since then, yet the average English fan will tell you they are currently world #1. Were they to play right now on neutral ground, England would get done by 30 points.

/thread

get the fuck outta my face or you'll get glassed too

Reminder that the Welsh National Rugby Union Team traveled to NZ and got absolutely spanked by the Gallagher Chiefs who had more than half their players missing.

Further reminder that after this embarrassing loss the British and Irish Lions tried to back pedal on their contract which has them playing weakened New Zealand Super Rugby teams mid week. They then entered damage control a year before a game was meant to be played saying they players will be over worked and be unable to perform at their usual strength during the tour.

Northern Hemisphere rugby literally shakes in their boots at the idea of playing weakened Club rugby teams, under us Kiwis know a lot about shaking.

Reminder that the All Blacks lost to Ireland

ooh that's a goodie, saved

What are your France-Ireland predictions?

I'm worried lads

Rob Howley is Welsh you mong

pathetic

direland lost to scotlel

Imma get pork belly and rice for £6 and it will be lovely.

Will post pic.

Oh Gatland's gone? Did he get bored? Is that why you are so fucking terrible now?

How to trigger NZ 101.

God the Lions is going to be fun, even more-son when we beat their win 'record' in a few weeks.

He's coaching the Lions.

Reminder that NZ posters have to shitpost so hard now because they know they'll die of kidney failure and diabetes within the next 10 years.

>what is a caretaker coach

Saved to my seething pommy banter folder lads, subfolder Lomu Died, right next to Earthquake.
Brilliant stuff.

>wants to build credibility so not accused of being a bandwagoner (which he definitely is) when direland next win

Apparently the win record is actually held by Cyprus. Of course that's just a shitty team beating up a succession of even shittier teams.

>England - Aussie coach
>France - they have honour and a French coach
>Ireland - Kiwi coach
>Italy- Irish coach
>Scotland - Kiwi coach
>Wales - they have honour and a Welsh coach

2 (two) teams have a coach from their country
2 (two) teams have BSK's leading them
3 (three) teams have NH coaches

The Lions (the super group of rugby to show off how great the NH is at rugby) is coached by a BSK

Reminder Kiwi posters are FORCED to overstate their loss to Ireland to compensate for the fact no one gives a fuck about rugby outside of their Hobbiton hovel

uhh what??

Eddie is Japanese.

Apart from Georgia, Namibia and Tonga England have beaten the same teams that NZ did on their run.

unfortunately for you, rugby isn't rock paper scissors
unless your players learn how to retain the ball for more than 6 phases, they're absolutely fucked

>Wales - they have honour and a Welsh coach
Well, they have a Welsh caretaker coach while BSK Warren Gatland tries to do something with their shitty Lions.

beating wales away will be a massive effort desu, we need atleast one bonus point win before the england game and our best chance is against france at home

very worried for the wales game desu

Billy V is tongan and Ben Teo is fijian

>desu
Get out freshie

honestly more worried about the millenium than england, gatlandball can completely stifle any of our momentum

The questions was:
>What's the greatest moment in your country's sporting history?
kek, the absolute STATE of you sad cunts

Imagine your countries proudest sporting achievement being beating a weakened team in a different country as an exhibition match

SAD!

dunno really

dominating global horseracing maybe, kek i know someone who even won the kentucky derby ffs

getting to the quarter finals of the soccer world cup i suppose

a very celebrated moment by irish media

rugby moments rank behind gaa desu

id be happier with my county winning an all ireland desu than beating new zealand, glad the other counties i support have won one in my lifetime

Looks tasty

Looks good but £6 is kind of insane considering you could buy a kilo of pork belly for less than that

stop saying desu you fucking weeb shitstain

Winning the Americas Cup 2bh
We are going to do it again this year too
Exciting stuff lads can hardly wait

Ken Owens, Sam Parry and Elias aren't shit. Baldwin is though

gomen senpai desu forgiveness prs

>NH posters getting triggered by the mere sight of a NZ flag
Kek every fucking time.

Take out is expensive
>£9 for a large doner
>Very little lamb on a base of poor quality lettuce

A large doner near me is only £5-£6 and usually packed with meat.

I usually only get a small one anyway because if I have chips with it too I feel disgusting after.

>lettuce
>UK
>choisis un

kek, they even had rationing recently or lettuce

>the deprived shithole of the uk

So how many will England extend the win record to? Will have to play away in Argentina without the Lions contingent. Ideally Gatland just picks all Wales players

I really hope we'll be able to have a decent team for 2019 but there's still a lot of work after the pathetic game against a very weak Scottish team...

For Edinburgh, it's pretty reasonable.

After what happened in June?

>this flag
>talking about famine

>Wales thumped by a regional NZ team
>England just scrapes by them thanks to a Welsh fuck-up
Really makes you think.

Its almost as if this "kiwi crushing England side" won't even be able to crush the fruit let alone """our' rugby team

>new zealand lose to ireland who lost to scotland who lost to france who lost to england

a real thinker, this one

So the Scotland meme has been exposed again, how many will Wales and England put on them?

>2015 Rugby World Cup, England
Really activates my almonds.

Seen 0 (zero) Rugby Championship games in my life

Fuck off spaniard
I hope when you're in real rugby company you pretend to be argie

england vs wales was the best match i've seen in a long time

>new zealand* lose to ireland who lost to scotland who lost to france who lost to england

*with 50% of the team playing out of position

Hmmmm

Couldn't even win when Tuipulotu was juicing
very disappointed

I'm English m8.

>you couldn't even win when Tuipulotu was clean

Hmmmmmmm

>w-we w-were m-missong
m-missing players :'((((

this insistent damage control, so were we and we certainly didn't have a first team out there

>you will never EVER be this seething half a year on

kek no one even cares about it anymore, literally the most embarrassing moment in new zealand sport """"history""""

>props and loose forwards
>loose forwards as locks
>locks as outside backs

Its not so much that we were missing players, more that the Irish doyd so many of our players. We had injured players coming back on the replace more injured players.
But don't forget Cane is the bad guy from that game for some reason???

you lost because you didn't have whitelock and le avocado man
they are the real mvps

>all that black shit on his teeth
If you're doing a press conference, give the old teeth a brush, fuck.