You have ten seconds to convince me that it's biology that makes a girl a girl

You have ten seconds to convince me that it's biology that makes a girl a girl

GOGOGO

xy = male

xx = female

/thread

If you mean that biology dicedes if you have a XX or a XY you are right.
But the concept of Man and Woman that we have now is created by ourselves. What I mean is, what we consider a Male and Female behavior now is diferent from what it was 1000 year ago and will be diferent 1000 from now. There is only two genders, but the human head have no such bounderies. What makes a Woman a woman now is the way that they were socialized, no man can understand what will be a woman, and otherwise. If our society wasn't so intolerant, would have no reason for a man indentify as a famele, because a man would be do whatever you want and a female the same, there would be no diferences between then, only the biological ones, the ones that's are beyonder ones choices.
tits for attention.

the to girl has XY chromosomes, the bottom girl has XX chromosomes, but that doesn't change the fact that the top girl is more girl than the bottom girl and that it would be gay to fuck that bottom girl even though she's biologically female

whats the point? for you a female is someone fuckable? a male is someone ugly?
your disgusting fetiche does not matter to logic, faggot, a female is a female, a male is a male

>convince me biology chooses what sex you are
Wat

Your genitals determine your sex.

My work here is done.

your use of the negroid race to further, claim, push, reveal, insinuate, debate an issue instantly makes it null and void.

user, you are mixing up female and feminine. Female it's all about if the person has XX chromosomes. Feminine is having breasts, vagina, and generally speaking other visible atributes that normally applies to women.

It´s not fair to compare a normal trap to a nigger nigger

explain androgen insensitivity syndrome.
every girl in this pic is XY and developed to look this way naturally including having a vagina.

>You have ten seconds to convince me that it's biology that makes a girl a girl

IT'S ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

Born with a penis = Male
Born with a vagina = Female
Born with something else or both = Outlier, have to determine on a case by case basis

It does not matter. They look feminine. Still, they are male. It's their chromosomes that define that. Not the fact that they may have a vagina or not.

There are just 2 genders. Count them. 2.

op is feminist retard

>
fe·male
ˈfēˌmāl/Submit
adjective
of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.

doesn't matter I guess so long as they can reproduce

they do have testicles -> Male

clearly you're a faggot -- you're comparing two different races, gay humans and shitty chimpanzees