Why does Trump always lie all the time? Can't he see that CNN is onto his shit?

Why does Trump always lie all the time? Can't he see that CNN is onto his shit?

low res bait

>a president lies
nothing new

/Thread

Remember to sage Shariablue threads

He's a psychopath, that's why.

because it's his job, he's a politician

Trump is awesome. I'll give him a 2nd vote.

That bait is pathetic.

>cancerous faggot making shit up
What else is new

2/bait

because he's a con-man. literally. a con-man nyc realtor dependent on russian mafia $$ to float his various interests. as a malignany narcissist, literally the only thing he cares about is feeding his ego - this is why he demands loyalty pledges, thinks he's above the law, perpetually has head buried up putin's ass, has praise packets delivered to him twice a day, etc. the simplest of simpletons. a wreck of a human being.

He was implying that he will be in such misery, and the joke is always to "end my misery." reference to dismal state of politicians and government in general. one must be intelligent to understand these statements. fortunately more than 1/2 our country possesses such depthful insight as to comprehend a deeper undrstanding to the context at hand.

There's a reason they're called trumpanzees. Their special power is to deny the truth even when it's staring them in the face.

He's not narcissistic, but has mild megalomania and high intelligence, coupled with balls of American titanium. One must possess these to achieve such income, look at Hollywood for example, or "trend setters."

CNN certainly did a good job on the Russian hooker piss story

Weird, could say the same thing about Obama, or any other president
Obama "I'm not an expert on the economy"
Voters "I think he'll be good with the economy"
I can't ever forget that one.

Cultures in America have much deeper insights than you can ever research without experiencing a full immersion of your actual life into such cultures, and only then by seeking to understand other people will you ever comprehend that there are great wealths of depth, heart and knowledge in this great country that you cannot simply size up or assess into a blog/post. Trump connected to real America, and tapped right into its artery. He is a daily experience, not somethingbor someone you can just define by your limited understanding of only your perception alone. He's America's collective voice, and President. Legit.

This the worst bait, I've ever seen

As this administration trips over its own feet and falls into an early grave, you may expect Fearless Leader's fanatics to become more and more strident in their pugnacity (which they call "support") and less and less interested in thinking outside of their tiny little boxes.

>OP here
I AM NOT SHAREBLUE!