What do japanese people think of their participation in WWII? They talk about this...

What do japanese people think of their participation in WWII? They talk about this? What did teachers teach you in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBIfnPyK4rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

arrogant or adventurous?
because most of Japs are so dumb that they even don't know why countries in those days needed overseas territories and they sometimes even consider WW2 and its preceding colonization as the Japanese citizens' hobbies.
Of course this would've partly come from leftists' propaganda. I guess major enterprises that have continued from the time before WWII wish to conceal their initiative at the war and ascribe it to "the entirety of Japanese".

basically very positively

liberation of asia, perhaps?

Not exactly remorseful, more like seeing it as ill-advised.

Do you talk about this in school? Also, why japanese aren't that patriots like those days?

retard Kim...

Also, issues about two nukes are persistently brought in, with which many Japs are fed up.
This came from a half century of the activities of suspicious private organizations from Hiroshima( Yakuza, SJW and many other swindlers involved).
They learned to produce money from any nuke-related things. And kept and raised up this business scale to what is known today.
So that's why little about Nagasaki is told here when it comes to the nukes.

I'm not a gook and I personally don't see WWII as Jap's fault.

If Japan didn't fight, Asia was peacefully perfect slave of western people and as poor as Africa desu.
Except china. Advanced Asian is Taiwan , Korea and Japan which were educated and invested once as a member of empire of Japan desu.

>in reality

kek. It's not even a battle.

yes it is, even though fought by americans and canadians

Colonialism was on its way out after WWI already. Japan didn't even have to fight WWII to obtain those goals since they already had Korea and Taiwan. After Japan went for Manchukuo it was nothing but a series of disasters.

teachers are (like in many countries) generally liberals and usually demonize imperial japan and ww2 as much as possible, while lots of kids don't really buy into that. also, it's kinda 'PC' thing to show apathy toward nationalistic matters in postwar japan.

Personally thinking conquer of Manchuria was mistake of japan.
It was bit complicated but at first, staying Japanese army at Manchuria and Korea was more similar of American army staying at japan now, it means we had agreement between Japan, Korea and china. (I don't think you would believe this but pls resurch about it.) to protect from communism and so on. Because at that time modern army of Asia was only japan.
But offcouse there was people hate this sutuatuaion. And they made artifice and let japan and Manchuria into fight.
Japan conquer it and it was goes more chaotic and panic.
It remind me that similar situation of Middle East of now.

Of course I don't really believe you, because any such agreement was imposed on unfair terms. Nobody gives up 1/5th of their country willingly. It's just another colonial ploy similar to how Japan came into control of Korea.

But yes, Japan should have helped the Chinese nationalists destroy communism. They shared your goals, and many were educated in Japan, and would've made a perfect strategic alliance in deterring western control of China. There was no need to establish Manchukuo in order for this to happen, if anything, it just weakened Japan's position and reverence in Asia.

Yea that's why I'm saying Japanese cnwere of Manchuria was too much things and japan should not did that.

But You says japan imposed unfair terms but its your impression. (That terms were maxed even before japan conquer Manchuria.)
At that age, image of Japan from Asia was not the same of today you just don't know. after the ww2 when japan lost the war and winner made the history, people are started full bashing of Japan to get compensation.
But this kind of topic is hardly end, so I'll keep silent from now.

Anyway why japan stayed at Manchuria was simple but communist Russia was started invade there already before japan came. (even now most of comunisim Chinese is liveing arround Manchuria.)
Manchuria was being cimunisim f japan was not there.
But again I m saying japan shouldn't conqwer Manchuria completely. It was too much.
I'm also saying so.

I assume what you're referring to is the South Manchurian Railway and the Japanese forces that were stationed in its vicinity. This state of affairs existed because Japan merely supplanted Russia in its ownership and rights in Manchuria after the Russo-Japanese war, it had nothing to do with communism. If you have any sources which imply otherwise, I'm all ears. 日本語ソースでもいい

How so?

How can you demonize something that made quite a good job in demonizing itself before?

Ok friend. You are seems respectful talker and worth to speak with but let me finish my work w I'll be back within three hour.
Suman yade.

>actual Japanese people
>on Sup Forums

You mean producing and dealing of opium in Manchuria and making them opium addict, unit731 and all violence aimed at the locals there was also needed in order to combat the communism? No way. How delusional. Just admit japan just wanted colonies only for it's own profit and japs back then saw other asians only subhumans.

When will the Japanese pay war crime indemnities for the cold blooded murder of thousands of innocent Australian citizens?

>innocent Australian
There's no such thing

>>unit731
Fantasy novel made by chink pong san desu ne.

you pay first for abos.

>tfw proxykim starts being butthurt

HAHA, posts are start to disappear

早く病院行け精神病

Japanese are evil and nuked

use Engligh so other people can know your message

youtu.be/zBIfnPyK4rw

Don't know if you want opinions of non-Japanese people, but in my experience (studied in Japan, living with Japanese roommates), they don't really talk or think about it, unless they are History nerd or on the far right (and they tend to be mostly apolitical). Of course they know it happened from learning it at school, but for younger people, their knowledge of the events is somewhat limited. WW2 comes up every so often in the media when there is a Yakusuni shrine visit, Korea complains about something, or the atomic bombings is brought up.

The people I've talked to it about it (not many, it's not like I was going to bring it up every time I met someone) were either apathetic about it, acknowledged they did some bad things but that Korea and China complains too much, and one transformed instantly into one of these guys that roll around in vans with loudspeakers and tried to justify everything. I saw little self-hate. The older people I talked to, who were born during it or not long before it, usually felt a mix of bitterness, nostalgia, maybe with a tiny bit of pride.

I don't know if it's really a healthy attitude, but it's better than the attitude of the Germans. Self-hate brings nothing good.

america did nothing wrong

I'll have my revenge, and it will come at the worst time possible in your most desperate hour.

What? Say more specifically. What do you want desu ka? Kim san.

until recently a shit ton of brainwashed teachers have ever brainwashed children to hate Japanese people themselves and not to hate Americans. now that we have the internet, such a plot gets a spotlight. in particular, many younger people are not feeling sorry for Koreans/Chinese back then.

I get freezing, accidentally shooting each other ( even though it's fucking 313 dead ), but how the fuck do you even manage to accidentally ruin a destroyer?

Conflicting between Japan and Korean Peninsula makes no benefit for the both, and it makes benefit for China, America and Russia.
Korean needs to have a big-picture thinking.

>East Korean
Hi Kim. It shows your inferiority complex. It's shameful display.

sea mine

>innocent Australian
I haven' ever met such one.

This.
Good job on conquering us though, you guys really outplayed the Brits back then.
A shame the Battle of Midway was so disastrous, however...

Actually It makes no benefit for America

They continues to do the same masturbation even in the 21st century. They are always fighting with those who are assisted by America as "Anti-government organization fighting evil". I seriously suspect that muscles and fat are jammed in their heads.