Thinking about trying tramadol for a single experiment...

thinking about trying tramadol for a single experiment. is there anyone that would enlighten me on the various effect or experiences?

Tramadol is the devil.

I don't know what you can expect from a single experiment. But when I took that on a daily basis, I felt a huge sense of empathy towards others, and a complete lack of worry for the future. Yes, tramadol is the devil.

I also wonder about the effects

the "high" is shit-tier and the come-down is miserable. its a terrible drug. just dont ever take it. honestly id rather inhale the gas from a whipcream can.

If the experiment consists of injesting it, no just no. I'm on day 3 of trying to cold turkey this shit after almost 2 years of 450mg a day after a botched back surgery. (BTW look into a SCS implant instead of drugs for long term relief, it's the shit). Quitting smoking cold turkey was a breeze compared to this 6th layer of hell I'm in.

it's heroin

it's no fun at all. the high is not fun. and the withdrawl is awful. shakes, anxiety, cold-feeling, weird concentration issues. it seriously feels like it's fucking with your neurons in a bad way.

TL;DR, this guy has it right

just gonna be numb feeling good. shits super numb though like youre not going to be thinking much.

i had fun on it
granted i had weed on top of it
it just felt euphoric but also made me kind of shaky

i think ill pass on tramadol. after some research and the replies id rather stick to my 2 blunts a week.

All it did for me is make me vomit every half hour for half the day. Tooth ache went away but would never touch it again

My friend died from these a few month ago,, he was taking alot for pain, more than prescribed,, i think he then took more before going to bed, he never woke up.

I take 2 100mg pills before sex. Last about an hour just pounding her brains out. Pretty good if don't do it every day.

I take them sometimes to deal with issues related to my hypermobility, gotta say I enjoy being on them as I get very happy.
but the next day is always difficult, not bad but.. slight headache and everything just seems to hurt a bit more than before.

Yesterday I took two because I worked in the garden and had a lot of pain in both my arms, something went wrong and I woke up in the middle of the night with cramps that felt like a thousand knives being stabbed in my gut.
might have been related to my dinner though, I just can't handle cheese well. though most of the time I ease through it.

So yeah, I enjoy being on them, but they are addictive.

its weak ass shit. if you have a daily habbit for a week of 4 or so 75mg tabs the next week without it starts with about two days of feeling like shit. not the end of the world but you wont feel great.
if this is a one time thing take 3x 75mg. you will feel like you got some energy. like drinking 3 or so 20oz redbulls at once but it will last the day. id take 4 of them but thats just me. you wont be blown away. its not far past drinking a pot of strong coffee.
elevated energy, lack of bone and muscle pain. elevated heart rate for the duration. nothing crazy.

also long term duration habit to a cold turkey state means severe withdraw. sweating pain difficulty sleeping overall total shit feeling. probably one of the worst ive ever experienced but this was after about a month daily 4tab habit.
ive had daily opiate experiences for weeks on end and felt little to no withdraw symptoms but others seem to get it worse so maybe im just lucky in that department. in the case of ultram tho i felt fucking horrible for about 4 days but had nothing else in my system to pick me up.

Doesn't do shit for pain, mild bus first couple of times then effect were off.. Come off of it is a fucking nightmare.. Complete emotional rollercoaster that's exponentially worse the longer you've been on it

I've had this side effect on it... Can fuck for hours on this shit

don't.. I had a back injury at work they gave me tramadol, after the drug ran it's course of 3 hours which didn't help me feel better or high at all it was like heroine withdrawal from what I have read online.

oh and one last thing. if you are normally a lazy fucker and plan on doing it around people that you dont want knowing you are on something, be advised you will probably be going like a circle saw all day so they gonna know somethings up. buy a 5hr energy and let them see you with it or something so nobody thinks much of it.
as with all drugs you are usually better off without them.
peace

dont mix this shit with any other drugs, except weed