Charlottesville Fascist Murderer

Charlottesville Fascist Murderer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8fz1eQvC6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>escaped lynch from leftist terrorists with metal bats
>murdrer

Kys

>Ramed his car against people that didnt even know who the fuck he was killing a girl and injuring several people
Yes Murderer and you are probably a friend of his aint ya?

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Seems about right.

Looks like a total loser kek

Found this, prety appropriate

>Ramed his car against people that didnt even know who the fuck he was killing a girl and injuring several people
>Yes Murderer and you are probably a friend of his aint ya?
police say it was a car accident

thats why hes being charged with murder, right?

And Hitler wanted to create a jew state at Madagascar, clearly the liberal media is manipulating the facts yet again on an attempt to destroy the white race!!!!!

>he wasn't even part of the event.jpg

He looks a bit slow.

He's actually quite swift

Wow, great find dude

I feel horrible for laughing at that one

Holy Shit My Sides!
Look at those shields! They made fucking shields. They made fucking shields and customised them! Fucking hell this is one of the cringiest things I've seen in a long long time. God i bet they were so proud of themselves.
'Nice shield man'
'Thanks bro, its 4mm polycarbonate, the handle (from an old refrigerator) is attached with 6 M5 bolts and I've edged it with rubber trim from a scrap car. The design is my own'

OK, I feel BOTH sides were total fucktards and that this tragedy was inevitable...but that gif made me kek.

I knew I shoulda done an 'inb4 fast driver'

Enjoy your time in prison.

Yup they are fucking larping with goddam shields and bike helms, unreal

I was right, he IS a total loser
Is the alt right only made up of crindgy larpers?

The organizers declared it to be their largest rally in decades...yet, it was only a few hundred people. Hardly indicative of everyone vilified by the left.

Okay, not be a ass or anything, but the pedestrians should not have been blocking the street. I am sure that will count during trial. Could be argued that had they been following the law, that would have been just a car pileup.

Did he shave between that pic and he arrest? Fuck outta here....

Best part is that he lived with his mother

WRONG

The fuck you on about?
Thats him with Vanguard America that same day you fucktard

Look.shields! Let's test them.out on stopping a car.

A Fucking car, those idiots.

Funny how two people got behind his car to strike it after he just mowed down a crowd and then get reversed into, fucking brainless

??? The shields were made by the fascists, antifa werent weilding shields
Are you into comprehension?

yeah, the shield shit is cringeworthy af, but they started doing it after getting pelted all the time by antifa - who were doing shields first

They both show him with stubble retard.

Like your God Emperor, only the most obvious lies will do.

It's Haley Joel Osment.

At least they arent doing a shieldwall, and dont look like total losers

>>escaped lynch from leftist terrorists with metal bats
>>murdrer
>Kys

He's getting manslaughter or something similar at a very minimum. Driving over that many people isn't proportionate self defense. He's fucked.

Hmmm are they trying to copy America's greatest hero Based Stickman.
youtube.com/watch?v=O8fz1eQvC6k

Seriously? Are you actually claiming that The Gap Army there don't look like total losers?

Hahahahahahaha.. they look like they're getting ready for Black Friday shopping at the mall.

t, someone who hasn't seen the video.

Jesus christ that guy has a tiny mouth and eyes for his head. Or he has a HUGE head for his facial features. I would think it photoshop if not for the fact that his picture came from primary news sources just yesterday.

>Shields, Sticks, Helmets...

When do we get Total War: Charlottesville?

Let's hope someone does this at an antifa protest. I would love to see those skinny college kids start vandalizing things, and then a car just plows through all of them.

These are SJW, it's expected.

Middle class mid-twenties White Nationalists carrying shields? fucking kek.

fuuuck. got me

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>don't look like total losers
nice bait

Wrong. Pedestrians always have the right of way. You can't knowingly hit a person, even if they are illegally in the street.

If they are in the street and you don't see them because it's dark out, then you have a case.

He intentionally ran into those people. He could have just reversed, like he eventually ended up doing. He's a murderer and a terrorist.

Because rainbow faggot outfits and colors aren't cringier than a shield wall get the fuck out faggot

This was done at an antifa protest, are you retarded or what?
And the only college kid here was the murderer

>>At least they arent doing a shieldwall, and dont look like total losers

you can't be fucking serious. the pastel faggotry is beyond total loserdom

And a wardrobe change too

Shutup pussy. I bet you'd love to see a lot of things you don't have the balls to do yourself.

Right: 3
Left: 0

Right is winning, left a bunch of losers like always

Cause it was done on a different time of the day maybe? Retard

to bad it wasn't a big truck amirite

>be left or right
>go to a protest against left or right
>get shit throw at you
>start using shield and helmet to protection

Hum, I bet this counts for something...

>"let's go punched a Nazi!"
get's run over
>"WHY ARE NAZIS SO VIOLENT!"

kys faggot you started it

Dude, the right has lost virtually every cultural battle that's occurred over the last 100 years. Literally kill youself

3?

Do you even read articles or do you just parrot what other people are parroting?

Don't answer, I already know.

i'll just leave this here for you

I smell b8
Please i fucking hope

when I heard a 20 year old through away the rest of his life, I knew it had to be a potato. He probably thinks that haircut looks like hitler youth but it looks more like sanfran fag

Because punching people and attempting to murder people with your car are the same thing.

Someone punches a nazi
"REEEEEE them leftys terrorists liberal fake made dont speak of it hum durr"
Nazi murders a nd severly injures people
"Hum, he had his reasons FUCK YOU LEFTIES"

Charlottesville devolved into a self-cleaning oven. White supremacists, antifa, BLM, KKK... all douchedrinkers.

This.

Conservatism is the philosophy for the already powerful, for the ignorant, and for the pure scum.

It's always progressivism dragging you inbred idiots to modernity, and we always will.

He's just like the Boston Marathon bombing murderer! He must have done it - the government and MSM say so!

looks like a good guy to me

you can clearly see that he is superiour and had every right to decimate the genetically inferiour

mfw I saw the clown

He did do it though.

Isnt it ironic that it was the fascist pig, the one that murdered people the jihadi way?

Prove intent.

from the same folks who brought you
>moon landing is fake
>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
and
>hillary is a reptilian

Because marching around with walmart tiki torches is terrorism and rioting/looting are peaceful protests

Kill yourself

Trump turns his head when shit like this happens. Pathetic

>northern separatists kill mussolini
>Italy goes to shit because dont have the gold that germany had
>nowdays is in bad shape, but more Fascist than ever

you cannot kill the European spirit
from Alexander, Ceasar and Napoleon to Mussolini, Stalin and Hitler, the history is writen by Fascists who rule with iron fist

Odin Akbar

ramming a crowd with your car is terrorism

Standard issue

>muh good boi dindu nuffin
gtfo Sup Forums

He's cute. The bloods and Crips in prison are going to love him

was doing it before it was cool

this chat is full of spastic morons, who defend kneegrows. also has anyone seen nate higgers?

>police say it was a car accident
.. he's being charged with 2nd. degree murder, user.

Alexander was pretty chill about cultural diversity, hardly an iron fist. Hitler was a failure who fucked over Germany for the next half century. His entire goal was to restore German honor and instead he gave them shame to last for centuries.

he should have used a truck

>this chat
back to facebook. or aol chatrooms. how fucking behind are you exactly?

>a bunch of violent left-wing faggots with base ball bats illegally blocks up a street
>gets surprise when some loony run them over with his car

m'kay retards

Too bad his parents only bought him a car

Alexader? The guy that was fucked by his "best friend" every night, queer as fuck? Yeah Im sure he was a pure fascist boi, amiright?

Yes, the clueless patsy looks so much more like the man executing those precision driving maneuvers than this mercenary of similar name.

>admits the dude is loony
>still defends him
what exactly is your argument even?

Caesar had a gay lover in his early life as well. Allegedly.

OK, brah, keep believing that.

>We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides.

It's the fact he called out BOTH sides for the violence that's giving the left conniptions. They refuse to face the reality that antifa and BLM are violent.

Trumpanzee logic. Don't bother.

wasnt the dude aiming for the white nationalists though? ended up hurting his own leftist friends?

how many sides murdered people that day? just the one with klansmen chanting "jew will not replace us" and carrying torches.