Hitler predicted SJWs and Bernie Sanders?

I finally read Mein Kampf, since Sup Forums raves about it. I learned Hitler was the first person in history to describe Social Justice Warriors. Surprise, surprise. He was describing the Jews that lead them too! Check it out, tell me Hitler isn't describing Bernouts and their leader:

>Soon the Jew became the leader of the battle against himself. I am speaking figuratively when I say “against himself” because the “great master of lies” always succeeds in making himself seem innocent and throwing the blame on others. Since he had the audacity to lead the masses himself, it never occurred to the people that this could be the most legendary fraud of all time...
>Without being aware of it, the laborer is put to work for the very power that he believes he is fighting against. He is led to believe he is acting against capitalism, and therefore he is easily made to fight for capitalism. The cry is heard against international capital, but the real target is the national economy. The current economy must be destroyed so that the international stock exchange can replace it on the corpse-strewn battlefield, with Jewish financial world interests.

>To achieve his goal, the Jew proceeds as follows: he creeps up on the workers in order to win their confidence, pretending to have compassion for their poverty and circumstances or even anger at their miserable lot in life. He is careful to study all the real or even their imagined problems. Then he arouses the desire for change. With infinite shrewdness, he stirs up the urge for (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))), an innate desire that is sleeping within every Aryan. Once the fire is burning, the Jew turns it into hatred toward those more fortunate and puts the stamp of a very special World-Concept on the battle; he builds a philosophy designed to correct social injustice. He founds the Marxist doctrine.

Wew.
It's like he's describing the Current year.
Prove me wrong.
>you can't

youtu.be/I7LQZU-83qs

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140713131356/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=QY82qNWMaaE
smoloko.com/?p=10527
incogman.net/2014/09/the-cultural-marxists-evil-war-on-white-families/
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fsU-2zJyNsY
trutube.tv/legacy/Jews-Banished-From-Countries-109-Times-Since-250AD_v1012
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
trutube.tv/legacy/Why-Are-Jews-Always-Persecuted_v1090
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He knew about the Frankfurt school.

Was there a Frankfurt School in 1924?

yes and was aware of the jewish professors in other universities as well

Holy crap.

yup.

surprise surprise, he shits on white people while he leads them against themselves and their own country.

>chart of random numbers with no citations or sources
>reddit posts
well damn this sure convinced me

>graphs
Well, there are more whites, so it's to be expected that there would be more poor white people than non-whites in total.
But I don't doubt that our governments will prefer helping the minority poors (even though there are less of them) rather than the general population of poors (even though it may be cheaper to do so and help more people overall (i.e. to them white people are not worth helping as much as non-whites)).
I do get that in general it's the whites that seem to be altruistic towards minorities. Different minorities even seem to hate each others...

Thanks for creating Israel, Hitler. Zionald Drumpf will engage Greater Israel mode and then we're all fucked

>creating Israel
That was the UK (and behalf of the Rothschild bankers probably).

Cucks on reddit are his biggest fans.
Why did that confuse you?
Are you fucking high or something?

Well makes sense.

We've seen this. Universities/Colleges have become the jews re-education facilities. Then the naive and vulnerable young adults go in, and are brainwashed if you will. In the art of Social Justice Warrior!

>Knowledge of the Jews is the only key whereby one may understand the
inner nature and therefore the real aims of Social Democracy.

>Bernie is a Jew & a self described Social Democrat

Hi Muhammad.
That's a great divide-and-conquer tactic you have, who is it supposed to work on?

Dumb yankees always asking dumb questions.

Haavara
That's all you fuckers do. Including isis. You are so lazy you get us to labour for you. Then you lie about Judaism or usurp them for the synagogue of satan. The ultimate antisemites. The talmud is a demonic fake and gay book by fake jews that divides us all. Lie about all your false fags, you lose my respect

>Haavara
That's interesting. Maybe I will read that. I was mostly aware of the "Balfour Declaration". My assumption is that Hitler approved of a jewish containment zone outside of Europe. The nazis considered sending them all to Madagascar too.

Hitler did help them with teh Haavara agreement. However it was the British that were infiltrated and used as a means to power.

>No true Scotsman

>Lie about all your false fags
That's right, fags are all made-up.

> you lose my respect
You trolling or just a butthurt syrup-nigger Jew?

>>To achieve his goal, the Nazi proceeds as follows: he creeps up on the workers in order to win their confidence, pretending to have compassion for their poverty and circumstances or even anger at their miserable lot in life. He is careful to study all the real or even their imagined problems. Then he arouses the desire for change. With infinite shrewdness, he stirs up the urge for (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))), an innate desire that is sleeping within every Aryan. Once the fire is burning, the Nazi turns it into hatred toward Jews and puts the stamp of a very special World-Concept on the battle; he builds a philosophy designed to correct social injustice. He founds Antisemitism.

"Some call it Marxism I call it Judaism." – (The American Bulletin, Rabbi S. Wise, May 5, 1935).

Cultural Marxism
web.archive.org/web/20140713131356/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=QY82qNWMaaE

MULTICULTURALISM: THE AGENDA OF ORGANIZED JEWRY
smoloko.com/?p=10527

The Cultural Marxists’ Evil War on White Families
incogman.net/2014/09/the-cultural-marxists-evil-war-on-white-families/

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fsU-2zJyNsY

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
trutube.tv/legacy/Jews-Banished-From-Countries-109-Times-Since-250AD_v1012
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
trutube.tv/legacy/Why-Are-Jews-Always-Persecuted_v1090
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

"HITLERS HERE, HE'S NOT DEAD, HE'S THEB LEADER OF THE SHED"

This is England's main football chant atm.

>mfw Britain is becoming redpilled

It's pretty easy to solve this. You just start pretending to be SJW and start making ridiculous attacks with them and make sure they're heard.
"nationalism is racism"
"The constitution is racist"