I'm counting

Wow, that's five

tell me about brady, why does he wear the makeup?

hide/sage/dont reply to this fucking wildly homosexual spammer for the love of god

Thanks for the bumps

thank you tom brady greatest man to ever lived

GOD tier thread

You forgot one

and another

>le my defense can sack a better QB than I am 5 times a game in the playoffs man

I gotta be honest: It doesn't hurt anymore. It really doesn't. After seeing what Brady did in the SB49 and SB51 to get 5 rings, you can post the eli pics and the >18-1 stuff as much as you want, and really instead of that bitter hatred and frustration I used to feel, all I feel now is... happiness for eli, and pride in my team for being able to be so good for so long. Good for Eli, he played his ass off against the greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL in the some of the biggest games of all time, and came out on top more than once. Very few people can say that. Brady has ascended to god-hood and really it doesn't bother me that he lost 2 superbowls, he won FIVE! including the greatest comeback of all time.

I think the real question here is how many rings will this dude have after his no doubt long coaching career ends? Will he have five rings for each hand?

This can't die.

Whats it like being this retarded and mad?

What's going on here?

Let's count to six, shall we?

You can't just add a fifth asterisk, there was no phony controversy this year cooked up by jealous owners.

Also, technically, you can't add an asterisk for the first three, since Tony Dungy confirmed that filming signals was still legal and it was only due to a rule change in the 2006 offseason that got the Patriots in trouble.

Now that I think about it, unless you're a denier of science, you can't add a fourth asterisk either. Have a good day!

How many in the salary cap era faggot?

>counting rings from your daddy's time.
Sad!

It's almost like the idea that Patriots are cheaters is all bullshit! Kind of like people intentionally ignore facts to support their bias and make their small-dick insecurities go away for a little while by thinking everyone else is just as pathetic as them.

>Projection: the attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of inferiority, blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety

Textbook case. Sad.

Yes. People that think the Patriots cheat are indeed projecting their own insecurity.