Wassup Sup Forums, are there any good part-time jobs for students in college?

Wassup Sup Forums, are there any good part-time jobs for students in college?

I'm not a people person so I can't do fast-food or retail jobs.

A Wendy's chef makes $8.75 an hour. You can do it until you're 37.

Manual labor

The nearest Wendy's store to is about 50 miles. I can't travel that far

go to a temp agency and ask about manufacturing or assembly jobs. you can probably get into something pretty easily where you'd mostly be working on your own. don't waste time applying at random places around town. they've already got positions lined up, all you have to do is some basic ass testing, and paperwork.

My body is not built for 'manual labor'

Thanks, but I've done this before and haven't had a good experience with temp agencies and most are far away from where I live.

most schools have call center jobs. You phone a number and read a script about donating to the school. Its almost robotic. Or be a janitor at the school.

One trick to getting a job is to not make excuses.

>most schools have call center jobs. You phone a number and read a script about donating to the school. Its almost robotic.

I hate talking on the phone.

>Or be a janitor at the school.
You know that sounds like a good idea

Honestly OP try dish-washing. You are in the back, you have one job, its easy money.

I was like you when I started. After having worked a desk in the open at my college for 3 years now, i'm applying for a paid internship. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Do it gradually.

Get a stocking job, overnight if you're look for a few extra bucks.

My pay is $12 hrly and beyond a few annoying task like handling liter, and moving/unloading water pallets its a pretty easy job.

Did a job similar to this I was bored out of my mind.

Your right though easy money.

I'm disappointed I'm the only one that gets this joke

if there's a will there's a way, quit acting like a nigger.

Thanks user, its just so hard to find these kind of jobs because they want 3+ years of experience most of the time.

Sounds good, but I just seem to get rejected a lot for stocking jobs.

I got it
>23
>software engineer
>230k but sometimes i bonus too

Does nigger mean lazy?

As far as I've been able to tell, there are two types of jobs most businesses are willing to give to young, unskilled people -

1. Repetitive jobs (dish washing, stocking, etc.)
2. Dealing with large volumes of the general public (waiter, cashier, etc.).

You will need the second type.
Remember this though, after college you will need to get a job. Hating other people and not being able to deal with them will severely limit the jobs you can get (usually an interviewer can pick up on an 'I can't deal with people' vibe).

Quit being a lazy faggot who thinks you're too good to do jobs that you don't like. Everyone has jobs they don't wanna do at one point or another. If you were really hurting for cash you'd know.