Is this the start of a civil war Sup Forums ? between the nazis and the nigger cucks?

is this the start of a civil war Sup Forums ? between the nazis and the nigger cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8fz1eQvC6k
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
youtu.be/WgcngfETl_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wish

Hopefully they'll wipe each other out.

>Hopefully they'll wipe each other out.

The snowflakes would be gone within 12 hours.

We need to call our greatest hero
youtube.com/watch?v=O8fz1eQvC6k

>12 hours
That's a very generous assessment

You have to get the tit for tat going without these long pauses between incidents. The embers keep dying down though.

rush b fags

>be me
>be middle eastern
>too dark to be white
>too bright to be black
>develops existitial crisis
>where do I fit in all of this

A new world is upon us.

5 hrs is enough

faggot sideline cuck found, just kys you have no meaning

This is why immigration is bad

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

U dont, u just sit at the sidelines and eat popcorn, made here in the US, probably also sold by a gas station or convenience store you own. And laugh, dont forget to laugh because life is pointless and you might as well enjoy it while you're here.

Are there more vids?

nice try reddit

i hope so.
sick of seeing nothing but leftists this rightists that

if it means that much to you, america, let's see some blood to prove you really stand behind your convictions.

otherwise everybody STFU already.

>is this the start of a civil war
No, Cletus, this is just one guy panicking.

The civil war is fought with demographics and you redneck fucks are losing

clearly you are in the wrong nigger boy.

You are a dying race, you will be mixed in extinction

I bet you got that from a false website right?

in to*
youtu.be/WgcngfETl_Y

90% of society is just going to be here chilling, waiting for some policy to be passed worth rioting/killing people over.
You guys do you.. and if you think war is unavoidable, please try turning off your television/deleting facebook first.

You don't, just stand on the sidelines with the rest of us and watch natural selection do it's job, there is no good guys in this fight

that why we need more car of peace :D

Nobody said I'm a migrant
Nobody said I'm mixed race
Wtf is up with you son ?