Name some good rock or metal band. (not a bunch of old guys i want to know if that kind of music has future)

Name some good rock or metal band. (not a bunch of old guys i want to know if that kind of music has future)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyTTBs5c_5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dragonforce

Ghost.

Five Finger Death Punch, Bullet for My Valentine, Nickelback, Bring me the Horizon.

Tool,Trivium,Pantera.

metallica

Pantera, Metallica, rly?

youtu.be/cyTTBs5c_5o

I dont like screamo stuff but its not bad

Creeper

The music does have a future

The best rock bands were bands like Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones or the Jimi Hendrix experience but those were all from the past, that being said they still sound great

Sadly there is no rock band that catches my eye today

yes fuggin Pantera

lol

"i played guitar hero 10 years ago"

You realize they're a fake band that speeds up the recordings of their guitar playing right?

I feel the same and i realy glad that somebody can say out the truth which i cant with my sitty english.

jesus that band is cringe levels of bad

if they spent half as much time practicing as they spend on their laughably stupid outfits and makeup they might be good.

thanks for the hot tip from 1993

CheckĀ“d

underage fag detected

once you're old enough to actually go to 21+ shows you'll see there's plenty of great band today. They don't get radio play because rock isn't a fad anymore, but there's still out there.

Children of Bodom, Kreator or XavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX (yes, it does exist and they have a song called "Dicks out for Harambe")

Kvelertak.

One of the most unique sounding bands out there.

No future cause I think they dissolved, but Silvertide was pretty cool that one time I saw them years ago
Foxhole JC and devil's daughter were my fav song but there's a couple others

thats actualy pretty good

MegaDeth.

Disturbed are pretty good.

Dave Mustain's band i think? (correct me if am wrong)

After Metallica kicked him out.

I know that he got kicked out but i dont know about megadeth.

Listen to Rust in Peace. Good album.

Just look to Powermetal. Doesn't get any better.
Powerwolf, Axxis, twilight Force are some good options.

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

>FFDP
>Nickelback
>Good
user...

Forgot the best of the bunch: Blind Guardian